Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647886 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2016
This new Boruto manga looks dope.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2016
SageNaruto:

Point of correction
what is saw sha.
even on the net I saw many posts that kishi isn't the one drawing

Re: Naruto Information by ColtPython(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2016
Ok Debate!!!

Who killed Naruto?

And why does Sasuke look like Severus Snape (from the Harry Potter series)?

undecided
Re: Naruto Information by urahara(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what is saw sha.

He isnt drawing but he is supervising sha
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2016
ColtPython:
Ok Debate!!!

Who killed Naruto?

And why does Sasuke look like Severus Snape (from the Harry Potter series)?

undecided
he might not be dead
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what is saw sha.

Your pic shows him as 1 of 2 authors, so regardless, he is still very much involved in the Boruto manga
Re: Naruto Information by urahara(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
Just finished watching naruto episode 460

........ Made. Sense smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2016
urahara:
Just finished watching naruto episode 460

........ Made. Sense smiley
I know right episode was cool.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
SageNaruto:

Your pic shows him as 1 of 2 authors, so regardless, he is still very much involved in the Boruto manga
He said he might interfere but in general he wont be working on it, theres a different artist nd another writing the storline.
Re: Naruto Information by urahara(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

I know right episode was cool.

Did u notice how kaguya s 2 twin sons had the byakugan
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:34am On May 13, 2016
urahara:

Did u notice how kaguya s 2 twin sons had the byakugan
one Rinnegan , One Byakugan ✔
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 3:19am On May 13, 2016
Just streamed the last two episodes. I must say things are getting interesting judging by the next Episode preview we are getting to know more about kaguya and her sons lifes and the build up to her sealing maybe perhaps they would give us how the fight went down.
I haven't been this excited since the beginning of the war
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2016
can't wait to watch the latest episode
guys abeg if kaguya and one punch man fight, who will win
Re: Naruto Information by christianboy007: 10:39pm On May 13, 2016
guys!!! boruto manga 1 is out still waiting for the second one don't know what's taking them so long.ummmmm seems kawaki killed naruto and plans on doing the same to boruto, seems boruto underesteemated kawaki, and konoha is ruin like the whole village in ruined and looks desolate even part of the homage mountain is destroyed I think is due to kawaki and boruto fight,
my analysis is that boruto seems more like itachi in the sense that he loves his sister so much and doesn't really seem interested in being hokage(itachi is a pacifist and loves sasuke a lot) well the manga seems to make sense eagerly waiting for the second one oo
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 6:39am On May 15, 2016
Who's kawaki to kill Naruto? If naruto is dead, it wasn't kawaki.
Re: Naruto Information by jamilkb(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2016
christianboy007:
guys!!! boruto manga 1 is out still waiting for the second one don't know what's taking them so long.ummmmm seems kawaki killed naruto and plans on doing the same to boruto, seems boruto underesteemated kawaki, and konoha is ruin like the whole village in ruined and looks desolate even part of the homage mountain is destroyed I think is due to kawaki and boruto fight,
my analysis is that boruto seems more like itachi in the sense that he loves his sister so much and doesn't really seem interested in being hokage(itachi is a pacifist and loves sasuke a lot) well the manga seems to make sense eagerly waiting for the second one oo
Madara, Kaguya couldn't kill naruto.. We are not sure if he did kill naruto..
Re: Naruto Information by christianboy007: 12:26pm On May 15, 2016
jamilkb:
we are not sure yes, don't mind me,well they say they will be release each chapter on a monthly basis not weekly
Re: Naruto Information by christianboy007: 12:30pm On May 15, 2016
jamilkb:
well boruto has a bakyugan in his right eye and sasuke has a renigan on his left, sasuke uses a sword the older boruto does too, am really excited about this boruto manga, cause it seems like he didn't really fight kawaki with all he had and after he awaken his bakyugan he seemed as if he was gonna all out
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2016
christianboy007:
@ bolded, I was about to say no way, then I remembered Naruto used to say, "Until I become Hokage, I refuse to die." So maybe it's possible he was killed.
Re: Naruto Information by christianboy007: 10:39pm On May 16, 2016
Kaycee7:
@ bolded, I was about to say no way, then I remembered Naruto used to say, "Until I become Hokage, I refuse to die." So maybe it's possible he was killed.
yeah maybe ,cause naruto will be very old and might have been taken unaware but still seems unlikely to me at the same time
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 16, 2016
This thread brings back memories
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2016
christianboy007:
yeah maybe ,cause naruto will be very old and might have been taken unaware but still seems unlikely to me at the same time
Old ke? Kishi should better give us cogent reasons why Boruto and Kawaki are fighting and what happened to Naruto and Sasuke. angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2016
christianboy007:
Judging from Boruto's age, Naruto can't have been old, talk more of very old..
Re: Naruto Information by christianboy007: 9:38pm On May 18, 2016
Kaycee7:
Judging from Boruto's age, Naruto can't have been old, talk more of very old..
i feel the same way to just trying to make suggestions we have to wait till the 9th of next month for the next episode
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2016
latest episode is dope.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by blessedvisky(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2016
Na wa oo. So kaguya na tyrant. On top fineness. embarassed[sup][/sup]
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala. . . please, unban this moniker and my feraz moniker in the Arts and Graphics section. Thank you!
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2016
just when I think I can get a break from naruto den I hear sum1 KILLED naruto and konoha has been destroyed..... kishi y?........still on bleach for now sha
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:18am On May 22, 2016
Nice fillers... So Hagoromo was the first ever Sharingan user... Next episode his Rinnegan awakens

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 2:15am On May 27, 2016
I would give this Episode a 6 out of 10. Didn't really meet my expectations and they didnt bring out some parts well for example Hagoromo Sharingan changing to rinnegan straight away instead of through Mangekyo Sharingan.. Looking forward to the next Episode sha.
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2016
I think d unknown otsutsuki killed Naruto

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.