Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650310 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
firestar:

We must gats to acquire more "Will" power o. Ehen, what's this I hear say one Kaguya peepu dem don mud Rokudaime Hokage?

Dem neva taya?
I neva get Naruto time since the manga end. I've been busy eating Devil fruits. And recently, I decided to try and Bleach myself. I heard that murder rumour but until I see im corpse, I no fit believe.
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
solomonsojay:

No...reason... its not just DAT it consumes sage chakra its self...note: it consumes any chakra ...while the human body can only contain up to some level of sage chakra depending on dat individual's own ability to contain it. ( sage chakra being more higher in density & potency than the normal chakra).
imagine how madara reacted after stealing ashirama's senju powers, which is even more denser & potent than DAT of sage. Hence, No the sword won't turn to stone cause it consumes, digest the chakra even grow bigger as a result.
where in d anime or manga did dey say anything about containing sage chakra, dey only talked about controlling it wen, madara accessed hasirama's sage chakra he said something about it not being so hard to control........during jiraiya's battle against d fatass one absorbed his rasenga in sage mode nd nothing happened but during pain's fight against naruto dat same fatass tried to absord sage chakra nd got petrified so lemme ask, can dat sword control sage chakra
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Kaycee7:
Make I watch Fairy Tail again? After my priest delivered me from its captivity? NOOOO WAAAYYYY. But nani, what exactly is the intoxicating factor in that show? I kept insulting it and yet I'll still keep downloading. If no be say my phone spoil, I for still dey watch am.

yeah... also found myself surprisingly rewatching Fairy Tail over and over again.... codedly interesting...and filled with boobies smiley

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Armored Titan

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2016
nani667:

yeah... also found myself surprisingly rewatching Fairy Tail over and over again.... codedly interesting...and filled with boobies smiley
I'm already bored with the boobies. Japanese artists have a very limited scope of sensuality. But then, their art is mostly for the Japanese.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ColtPython(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
moxygunshot:

where in d anime or manga did dey say anything about containing sage chakra, dey only talked about controlling it wen, madara accessed hasirama's sage chakra he said something about it not being so hard to control........during jiraiya's battle against d fatass one absorbed his rasenga in sage mode nd nothing happened but during pain's fight against naruto dat same fatass tried to absord sage chakra nd got petrified so lemme ask, can dat sword control sage chakra

Samehada doesn't utilize chakra it absorbs. It justs eats it. Whether there is a limit to how much chakra it can take is what we don't know.
Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
moxygunshot:

u obviously need to understand things better before analysing matters & asking some monkwaitic questions.
"just thinking aloud...monkwai"
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2016
nani667:
Must Watch Anime list smiley
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to you for introducing me to Akame Ga Kill. Two episodes in and I love it already. The characters look so interesting and likeable. I hope the main villain will be just as intriguing. Thanks again.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kaycee7:
I neva get Naruto time since the manga end. I've been busy eating Devil fruits. And recently, I decided to try and Bleach myself. I heard that murder rumour but until I see im corpse, I no fit believe.

This time, it seems there's an alternate author. The storytelling feels different.

You and One Piece sha.
I've been pacified with coloured Manhwa and the occasional Manga with tight plots. Artwork and plot: badt.

Kubera.
Hives.
Windbreaker.
Re: Naruto Information by rawdpiper(m): 2:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Where can I get to download all these animes
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
rawdpiper:
Where can I get to download all these animes
on mobile use chai-anime.tv or soul-anime

50mb+ episodes but are really clear

but on PC I dont know. maybe kissanime
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
just finished this ✔

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Can someone please clear the air comprehensively on this?
What's kishi taking us for?
Amaterasu with a rinnegan
Actually,if you take a meticulous look at sasuke's left eye,his rinnegan is kind of weird apparently owing to the fact it has some black tomoes on it that which is peculiar to a normal sharingan(3 tomoes).Why is this so?And how come sasuke's able to execute amaterasu with a rinnegan?

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
I also noticed Indra was the first person to perform kage bushin jutsu obviously contravening what Tobirama admitted during the fight with juubito ,which is him being the deviser of kage bushin.I really don't know the rationale behind tobirama taking credits for what isn't hisOr probably he had no idea of the fact bushin no jutsu had been in existence for eons.

Did anyone also notice Rikodou senin's awakening of rinnegan is questionably irrational?Contrary to what we've been seeing,the awakening of rinnegan is gradational.
(1)Sharingan first,,this might start with 1 or 2 tomoes,then the final stage which is 3 tomoes,rikodou's awakening totally contradicted the Modus operandi of awakening,,why?His sharingan had 3 tomoes at once.
(2)The awakening of rinnegan is spilled over from EMS which is like a progenitor to Mangekyou sharingan.Rikodou's awakening contravened this.Why?He didn't get to awaken MS talkless of EMS,Rikodou's sennin rinnegan was awakened from a sharingan,obviously against our ideology of rinnegan's awakening.

(3)Did anyone also notice Hamura was handling the black sword of nunboko prior to their fight against kaguya.Hagoromo's is understandable because he had become a sage,hence was able to handle d black sword of nunboko.Hamura didn't even get to master sage jutsu,,how was he able to handle the black sword which can only be handled by a sage..(Madara and juubito for example)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
See am

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
IZANAMI:
Actually,if you take a meticulous look at sasuke's left eye,his rinnegan is kind of weird apparently owing to the fact it has some black tomoes on it that which is peculiar to a normal sharingan(3 tomoes).Why is this so?And how come sasuke's able to execute amaterasu with a rinnegan?

The Rinnegan, according to what what viewers are made to understand, does not nullify previous powers. It's an upgrade. Amaterasu was used by Sasuke before he acquired the Rinnegan so using it with it amplifies the effect.

Just like Sage of the Six Paths Power doesn't stop Naruto from using Rasenshuriken. Rather, he amplifies it using the Bijuu sealed power for ALL elements. Fuuton:/Katon:/Doton:/Raiton/Suiton: Rasenshuriken.

During that arc where young adult Sasuke sees Hiashi injured, the comet that passes shows his deactivated doujutsu.

His later years depict him activating the Rinne, but it stays hidden behind his new haircut.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
IZANAMI:
Theres nothing weird about it, thats the rinne sharigan its different from the ordinary rinnengan nagato had.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Theres nothing weird about it, thats the rinne sharigan its different from the ordinary rinnengan nagato had.
Rinne sharingan?We didn't get to see any wielder of rinne-sharingan throughout the whole narutoverse,,,isn't that weird?Madara and rikodou's rinnegan weren't like that,so why is sasuke's an exception
it's sort of strange if you take a look at it.
Re: Naruto Information by croSStodds(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
I believe this is a scene of hamura handling the sword of nunboko,that which can only be wielded by a sage...

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
IZANAMI:
Rinne sharingan?We didn't get to see any wielder of rinne-sharingan throughout the whole narutoverse,,,isn't that weird?Madara and rikodou's rinnegan weren't like that,so why is sasuke's an exception
it's sort of strange if you take a look at it.
lol guy did u really watch/read d anime/manga or u just breezed through the third eye that madara used to cast the infinite tsukoyomi was rinne sharingan also kaguya also had it.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2016
IZANAMI:
I also noticed Indra was the first person to perform kage bushin jutsu obviously contravening what Tobirama admitted during the fight with juubito ,which is him being the deviser of kage bushin.I really don't know the rationale behind tobirama taking credits for what isn't hisOr probably he had no idea of the fact bushin no jutsu had been in existence for eons.

Did anyone also notice Rikodou senin's awakening of rinnegan is questionably irrational?Contrary to what we've been seeing,the awakening of rinnegan is gradational.
(1)Sharingan first,,this might start with 1 or 2 tomoes,then the final stage which is 3 tomoes,rikodou's awakening totally contradicted the Modus operandi of awakening,,why?His sharingan had 3 tomoes at once.
(2)The awakening of rinnegan is spilled over from EMS which is like a progenitor to Mangekyou sharingan.Rikodou's awakening contravened this.Why?He didn't get to awaken MS talkless of EMS,Rikodou's sennin rinnegan was awakened from a sharingan,obviously against our ideology of rinnegan's awakening.

(3)Did anyone also notice Hamura was handling the black sword of nunboko prior to their fight against kaguya.Hagoromo's is understandable because he had become a sage,hence was able to handle d black sword of nunboko.Hamura didn't even get to master sage jutsu,,how was he able to handle the black sword which can only be handled by a sage..(Madara and juubito for example)

1st those are the fillers, they are not in d manga really doesnt have anything to do with kishi's story but it makes sense of the events that goes on anyway by the way that could be a normal clone jutsu at the beginning of naruto the pupils did clone jutsu totally different from shadow clones.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
IZANAMI:

1. That is what we have been made to believe throughout the series. There are many things we thought were true till subsequent chapters were opened. Say - it was believed that the Hagoromo invented jutsus but we later knew it to be false. He never did, he didn't even have to weave signs for him to be able to use the elemental jutsus. Notice that the powers granted to the offsprings were watered down hence Indra and Ashura not possessing the complete body of the sage which was why Madara had to extract sage jutsu from Hashirama. Another example: we believed Pain had the rinnegan as his own but later found out it was Madara's. That Hagoromo did not follow normal routine to activate the sharingan may link to the fact that he is a direct descendant of the demon princess.

2. See one above.

3. I never read where it was a criteria for someone who is a sage to handle the nunoboko only. Then again, each has their own powers which can translate to handling of different staff. The nunoboko you are showing is different from the one Obito used to fight Naruto and Sasuke.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Feraz:
1. That is what we have been made to believe throughout the series. There are many things we taught were true till subsequent chapters were opened. Say - it was believed that the Hagoromo invented jutsus but we later knew it to be false. He never did, he didn't even have to weave signs for him to be able to use the elemental jutsus. Notice that the powers granted to the offsprings were watered down hence Indra and Ashura not possessing the complete body of the sage which was why Madara had to extract sage jutsu from Hashirama. Another example: we believed Pain had the rinnegan as his own but later found out it was Madara's. That Hagoromo did not follow normal routine to activate the sharingan may link to the fact that he is a direct descendant of the demon princess.

2. See one above.

3. I never read where it was a criteria for someone who is a sage to handle the nunoboko only. Then again, each has their own powers which can translate to handling of different staff. The nunoboko you are showing is different from the one Obito used to fight Naruto and Sasuke.
OK,I get.
Can you shed more light on how hamura came to be in possession of the nunboko??hagoromo's possession of the nunboko is apparently nothing to start a controversy on but how hamura came to be a weilder of it remains a mystery to me...
Or probably it's inborn or something..
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

lol guy did u really watch/read d anime/manga or u just breezed through the third eye that madara used to cast the infinite tsukoyomi was rinne sharingan also kaguya also had it.
grin grin grin grin I did watch it..
Rinne sharingan undecided undecided Funny..
I think the purpose of the rinne sharingan on their foreheads was solely and only for casting the infinite tsukuyomi undecided undecided right?
More reason madara didn't make any effort to unveil the rinne sharingan during his fight with the duo prior activating the infinite tsukuyomi,he was sparring with his rinnegans throughout..
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
IZANAMI:
What I can say about this is that when you upgrade to a rinnegan, you do not lose your sharingan abilities. See when edo Madara and Hashirama were battling, Madara used his perfect susanoo. What happens is in addition to your sharingan abilities (since an EMS never loses its light), the powers that come with having a rinnegan is bestowed on one as can be seen with Madara's technique of limbo hengoku and absorption of Hashirama's sage chakra.

In addition to my previous reply above, notice how Madara and Obito had a staff different from Hagoromo. The reason is that they never had the complete bijuus in them. Madara was missing half of Kurama and Obito had just the jar which sealed the Guuyi's tentacle and Kinkaku and Ginkaku chakra of Kurama.

IZANAMI:
OK,I get.
Can you shed more light on how hamura came to be in possession of the nunboko??hagoromo's possession of the nunboko is apparently nothing to start a controversy on but how hamura came to be a weilder of it remains a mystery to me...
Or probably it's inborn or something..
I still will link it to the fact that he is the first offspring of Kaguya. I say this because in Naruto the last, none of his descendants were seen wielding the staff.
Re: Naruto Information by blessedvisky(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
What I don't get is even how hagoromo and hamura had staves in the first instance, since they didn't have any bijou chakra as at when they fought their mom.

Also, hagoromo developed something like an eye similar to kaguya's own on his forehead wWhen he got rinnegan. Whats it for?

Feraz:
What I can say about this is that when you upgrade to a rinnegan, you do not lose your sharingan abilities. See when edo Madara and Hashirama were battling, Madara used his perfect susanoo. What happens is in addition to your sharingan abilities (since an EMS never loses its light), the powers that come with having a rinnegan is bestowed on one as can be seen with Madara's technique of limbo hengoku and absorption of Hashirama's sage chakra.

In addition to my previous reply above, notice how Madara and Obito had a staff different from Hagoromo. The reason is that they never had the complete bijuus in them. Madara was missing half of Kurama and Obito had just the jar which sealed the Guuyi's tentacle and Kinkaku and Ginkaku chakra of Kurama.

I still will link it to the fact that he is the first offspring of Kaguya. I say this because in Naruto the last, none of his descendants were seen wielding the staff.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2016
wink

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
blessedvisky:
What I don't get is even how hagoromo and hamura had staves in the first instance, since they didn't have any bijou chakra as at when they fought their mom.

Also, hagoromo developed something like an eye similar to kaguya's own on his forehead wWhen he got rinnegan. Whats it for?

The bolded, I want to attribute it to the fact that he is a sage.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
blessedvisky:

The bolded, I want to attribute it to the fact that he was a sage.
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Is kishi trollin me who killed naruto
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
I dont know why kishi always hype Sasukes powers i am fed up with it making him look cool all the time like in the boruto movie when he fought against that fat otsunsuki dude it was a blazin fast battle i could barely keepup with their speed but when naruto fought the same guy it was shown at normal speed whats up with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.