Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,760 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out (8465 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

Ok. Correct guy! Thunder wee not fire u again.

I'll tell my guys to release u now, go and sin no more...
Lol. Funny guy.. Thank you bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by YorubaWarrior: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
GiantParrot:

You take feedback very well. Well done! Ignore the insults you're getting. Don't be surprised to find out that some of those insulting you went through a similar phase like you're experiencing now. Good luck with your future relationships.

The best advice so far. You're very correct.. The OP is young and naïve with a very good heart. I was gonna poke fun at him but, he won me over. I actually admire him.

OP, if you don't mind long distance relationship... I can hook you up with a good chic thousands of miles west of your world... cool. You're a good lad. Keep it up!

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
don't worry boy... Many of us passed through this stage... I suffered worse heart break that I had to beg another girl that claims to love me to give me love portion so that I will love her back ...

You will only come out stronger ... When you are stronger... These words of wisdom will help you all through your relationships with the female folks...

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need
thank you sir. I really appreciate your kind advice. Respect.. God bless
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

The best advice so far. You're very correct.. The OP is young and naïve with a very good heart. I was gonna poke fun at him but, he won me over. I actually admire him.

OP, if you don't mind long distance relationship... I can hook you up with a good chic thousands of miles west of your world... cool. You're a good lad. Keep it up!
funny you sir... I wouldn't mind going into a new long distance relationship again... But I have learnt not to trust any girl again from the advice's I got here... Going into a long distance relationship with a honest girl would be good, but can't trust her no matter what... Thank you for your kind advice sir... I really appreciate all your advice sir..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
CyberWolf:
The bolded is applicable if you’re marrying a virgin if not, you’re making a very big mistake.. In fact it’s a time bomb. If you don’t want to have sex, forget about relationship and focus on your studies and career.. This is a brotherly advice.
thanks for the advice sir.. I really appreciate your kind advice. I will try to do just what you said.. I take your advice personal. Thank you so much
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
na e make d girl too use her head.
Lol. My goodness. You got me laughing
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellySperm:

then calm down, you're way too young for this love scam, focus on ur Education first
okay sir/ma.. I will do as you said.. Good advice. God bless
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
breakerofchains:

I'm not a bro.
okay sir/ma.. Thank you so much
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:
Pls nobody should move this thing to front page.

When the thing dey sweet you nobody heard your voice

Now its gone bad you want to disturb us.
Mchew
brother Seun, this girl is looking for trouble ooooo....haaaa!!! He pain me say I no wan insult you tonight....why can't you just shut up if you don't have relevant things to say
undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by CyberWolf: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
thanks for the advice sir.. I really appreciate your kind advice. I will try to do just what you said.. I take your advice personal. Thank you so much
Good.. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by SkinnyNigga: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hahaha.. boy just go get a life..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by rtdCivilservant: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I have not had s*x with her. We just met during Xmas last year, I asked her out and she accepted and I went back to owerri, and she went back to Lag.. We're just in a long distance relationship. And I have no intention of fvcking her. I have never fvcked before. All I need is Love. I promised my God Never to have s*x till marriage. You can insult me, but that's between me and my God.
for this I really admire u, so happy we still have people like u. kudos

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
CyberWolf:
Just befriend them (girls) as many as possible without a mindset of making anyone your girlfriend, just see them as casual friends and don’t be too caring. They should be the one fighting for you. Also don’t allow any woman control you. If you do something and they asked for apology, don’t apologize even if you’re wrong rather, argue yourself out and try as much as possible to give her reasons why you’re not wrong, rather she is the one wrong.. But no matter what, don’t ever apologize especially on meaningless issues. That way, she will know that you’re not a pushover and will start respecting you.

Is this advice good enough?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by SmellingAnus(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
thank you sir. I really appreciate your kind advice. Respect.. God bless
Amen bro...

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
funny you sir... I wouldn't mind going into a new long distance relationship again... But I have learnt not to trust any girl again from the advice's I got here... Going into a long distance relationship with a honest girl would be good, but can't trust her no matter what... Thank you for your kind advice sir... I really appreciate all your advice sir..

Dont give 'BLIND TRUST'.. Trust is EARNED. That doesn't mean you shouldn't trust any lady you meet.. Just make sure they pass some tests to earn your trust..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Dont give 'BLIND TRUST'.. Trust is EARNED. That doesn't mean you shouldn't trust any lady you meet.. Just make sure they pass some tests to earn your trust..
OH Okay Sir... I will... Your advice is highly taken.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Is this advice good enough?
it's good. I understood what he meant very well. And I chose some parts that is good for me..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

for this I really admire u, so happy we still have people like u. kudos
thank you sir/ ma.. I really appreciate.. God bless
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
CyberWolf:
Good.. Wish you all the best.
thank you sir.. God bless us all..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Mcslize: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
my goodness. With this your advice bro/ sir. I just feel like I have forgotten her already... I have regained myself with your advice.. Thank you so much sir... I really appreciate your kind advice. God bless you... I'm really happy now. I will kindly do as you just said..... Modified: I have asked the boy, but he is not online right now, but I'm sure he never tell the girl. So I dropped the message for him, when he comes online he will see it. Thank you bro

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by leonard002(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Lol... Thank you bro. But It will be hard to go into another relationship. I'm an introvert, I rarely talk to girls... But I have heard you. I have moved on

Hit me up. I dey Owerri. You nor introvert reach me but I've opened up. Just one outing with you, point to any girl you like and leave the rest to me

It's a big big world out there filled with lots of beautiful and lovely ladies
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Uyi168: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

Ok. Correct guy! Thunder wee not fire u again.

I'll tell my guys to release u now, go and sin no more...
grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by majorbravo: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Please should I call her back? Right now I'm depressed.

OP I would refer you to a popular old post I made on nairaland. Perhaps it might help you see through the situation. If you need any help comment and I can personalise it to your situation.

majorbravo:
Dude if you can afford it, travel abroad and see the world. You would still feel pain occasionally but you would definitely overcome the need to have her in your life. This is a quicker option.

Alternatively but most importantly, you must work on becoming a successful man.

Overall, try to focus on your life. You lost her because you prioritised her over your own success in life. Being in this kind of relationship where you idealize your woman, keeps you relaxed in complacency. You have to keep growing as a human being and the false sense of security you have in such relationships usually poison it. It makes you not realise how much you have not grown until the day she gets up and leaves for a man who is everything you should have become but couldn't, cos you took the back seat and got too comfortable in it.

Focus on becoming a better person. Do you usually not worry about fashion or how you look? start investing in fashion and looking good, hit the gym if you can. Can you afford a better house/car, double your hustle and get it. Buy only things that are original and of high quality and look for a job that rewards your strengths and capabilities, or start a business, anything good and worthwhile to get ahead in life. Get better professional qualifications and stop at nothing to become valuable to your society. And when you get there, you would look back and wonder how anyone could even date the former you.

By chance, you would find another guy going through this same thing and see why it never worked out.

As a successful man, you would not have a problem finding a replacement, you would have problems picking, and trust me all of the ladies would be 10 times better quality than that ex.

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Please never mind my English and Punctuations, it's very urgent...

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship.

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Please should I call her back? Right now I'm depressed.

Please mature minds only.

I will appreciate if moved to front page.
Boy...you have a long and awesome life ahead of you,from the way you sound this is your first heart break experience I believe, if you are old enough to chase a girl then stop being a child and man up, learn from the mistakes you've learned in this past relationship,its quite naive though to think you'd be her only male friend,on or offline, she met some men before she met you,some are just business associates and your in experience may have cost her,how could you be self-centered? You can't go replying people on a post you didn't create just like that,that was extremely childish, you should have just sent her a DM the same way she did ,capish?and you will then go ahead sending your number and address to a total stranger to come and kill you?how old are you really? The girl may have been disappointed in you thats why she didn't pick your calls,you are so insecure and thats not good for a woman, you have to man up and give your woman some space sometimes, stop being judgmental on issues you are not clear about,the guy who answered you could be a cousing, I have a nice a boy was always call she didn't like the boy so I answered the call and that was the end of him calling her,you have to up your game man,you seriously need that,if you feel down call your mum,you made some mistakes alright but you deserve some care,talk to your mum about what you are going through I'm sure this would help your current situation, don't call your girlfriend, you can only do that after talking to your mum,or aunty about it,this is a matter of the heart,you are an imotional man don't let that weigh on you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nonstopvibez: 5:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Brother go and Bleep other girls
I stopped dying for 1 lady in 2017.
They are all ingrates and check her out in 8yrs she wud still be miserable and hopeless

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:12am On Jun 07, 2019
omale88:

Boy...you have a long and awesome life ahead of you,from the way you sound this is your first heart break experience I believe, if you are old enough to chase a girl then stop being a child and man up, learn from the mistakes you've learned in this past relationship,its quite naive though to think you'd be her only male friend,on or offline, she met some men before she met you,some are just business associates and your in experience may have cost her,how could you be self-centered? You can't go replying people on a post you didn't create just like that,that was extremely childish, you should have just sent her a DM the same way she did ,capish?and you will then go ahead sending your number and address to a total stranger to come and kill you?how old are you really? The girl may have been disappointed in you thats why she didn't pick your calls,you are so insecure and thats not good for a woman, you have to man up and give your woman some space sometimes, stop being judgmental on issues you are not clear about,the guy who answered you could be a cousing, I have a nice a boy was always call she didn't like the boy so I answered the call and that was the end of him calling her,you have to up your game man,you seriously need that,if you feel down call your mum,you made some mistakes alright but you deserve some care,talk to your mum about what you are going through I'm sure this would help your current situation, don't call your girlfriend, you can only do that after talking to your mum,or aunty about it,this is a matter of the heart,you are an imotional man don't let that weigh on you.

this is not my first heartbreak, but I felt something has bond me together with her. I saw myself connected and committed to her... there's no need to call mom or anyone. the advice's I got here is okay for me to move on. but it will be very hard to move on. with what you wrote here has made me regret replying those comments. but I apologized to her and she agreed. Now what's your take? should I go back to her or move on?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by KevMitnick: 5:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Shite... Boys are not smiling, ladies are not commenting. If this guy is 21, then the girl in question should be between 17 and 20 years of age. Y'all have no business being in a relationship yet. You both are emotionally not ready for one.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2019
omale88:

this is not my first heartbreak, but I felt something has bond me together with her. I saw myself connected and committed to her... there's no need to call mom or anyone. the advice's I got here is okay for me to move on. but it will be very hard to move on. with what you wrote here has made me regret replying those comments. but I apologized to her and she agreed. Now what's your take? should I go back to her or move on? let's say the whole mistake is from me. I replied other peoples comment, a guy threatened me.. a guy picked up my call and asked me never to call that number again,... the guy that asked m never to the number again was the reason that made me tell her that I don't want again, I thought he's her boyfriend... buy with what you wrote here I think I was wrong.. should I now go back to her and apologize or just move on? your answer please sir/ ma ...
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:18am On Jun 07, 2019
leonard002:

Hit me up. I dey Owerri. You nor introvert reach me but I've opened up. Just one outing with you, point to any girl you like and leave the rest to me

It's a big big world out there filled with lots of beautiful and lovely ladies
where are you in owerri? your number please
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2019
KevMitnick:
Shite... Boys are not smiling, ladies are not commenting. If this guy is 21, then the girl in question should be between 17 and 20 years of age. Y'all have no business being in a relationship yet. You both are emotionally not ready for one.
Actually you're right bro... I'm 21 and she's the age that you mentioned... so what should I do? but I see myself connected and committed to her.. please advice
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
Brother go and Bleep other girls
I stopped dying for 1 lady in 2017.
They are all ingrates and check her out in 8yrs she wud still be miserable and hopeless
thanks for the advice sir.. I have heard you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

this is not my first heartbreak, but I felt something has bond me together with her. I saw myself connected and committed to her... there's no need to call mom or anyone. the advice's I got here is okay for me to move on. but it will be very hard to move on. with what you wrote here has made me regret replying those comments. but I apologized to her and she agreed. Now what's your take? should I go back to her or move on? let's say the whole mistake is from me. I replied other peoples comment, a guy threatened me.. a guy picked up my call and asked me never to call that number again,... the guy that asked m never to the number again was the reason that made me tell her that I don't want again, I thought he's her boyfriend... buy with what you wrote here I think I was wrong.. should I now go back to her and apologize or just move on? your answer please sir/ ma ...
Well its an open life,except if her door is still open to you,you need to show an extreme change in character, if you are not ready for that then let her go,but if you are you then you can give her a call,I'm surprised this isnt your first heart break though could that be the reason for your insecurity? If she indeed loves you she would respond if you call or text,but in case she doesn't move on,its not a death sentence, there is a woman for every man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones / Ladies, Can You Marry A Virgin? / Nigerian Couple Shares Steamy After S*x Photos On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.