Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,885 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out (8466 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nonstopvibez: 5:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Just dont walk around with that dusty thought,that you the only one shes fucking and loving more. Shock was the dau my ex forgot her blackberry when blackberry slide was still in vogue. My brother the chats i saw,if not that am a veru strong guy who loves challenges.i saw it,read it,digested it,she came back pretending like i didn't mention it,mt eyes cleared out .relationship gone amd ended it.big ass,sweet pussy jus for a few days.
Any girl u see now,sexx them and move on. I did not sex the last one cause i wasnt so moved. But i atripped her naked to see what she looked like naked. Baija girks are worthless. Be a gangstar love no bitch,till u get married bro.
daddyfreeman1:
thanks for the advice sir.. I have heard you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by emkz: 5:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Bros, if you have a close friend who does not know your name on Nairaland, show him this post and let him advise you on neutral grounds as someone he may not know.

Please don't feel bad that you loved her, just bear in mind that the price to pay for loving certain people can be very steep. Some girls are only good for knacking, so collect your knacks when it is your turn and move on. To a girl who has no self-value, she'd only see you as naive if you start doing lovey-dovey around her. Don't make that mistake. Ever.

From your narration, that girl has numerous boyfriends and you may not be in the circle of the regular five, so focus on yourself. If you withdraw from this girl, would it prevent you from accomplishing your goals in life? Think of your future and the kind of family you want. You know you deserve better. From my experience, there are still some decent girls from decent families who would not engage in cheating and deceit in relationships, which, sadly, are now societally acceptable norms.

The way you present yourself determines to a large extent the way you are treated by your partner. Emotional entanglement fades a year into relationships and what sustains many relationships is friendship and being true to each other. My point is that you cannot base decisions only on your feelings. I don't know to what extent your story is true, but if I am your brother or best friend, I shall fight you to drop that illusion of love for a girl you described in your post. Never, ever, force such a girl to "love" you. She'd mess you up.

Be wise by knowing when to walk away, and you'd avoid a lot of problems in your life.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2019
omale88:

Well its an open life,except if her door is still open to you,you need to show an extreme change in character, if you are not ready for that then let her go,but if you are you then you can give her a call,I'm surprised this isnt your first heart break though could that be the reason for your insecurity? If she indeed loves you she would respond if you call or text,but in case she doesn't move on,its not a death sentence, there is a woman for every man.
thank you sit or ma... I appreciate your your kind advice. thank you so much.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2019
emkz:
Bros, if you have a close friend who does not know your name on Nairaland, show him this post and let him advise you on neutral grounds as someone he may not know.

Please don't feel bad that you loved her, just bear in mind that the price to pay for loving certain people can be very steep. Some girls are only good for knacking, so collect your knacks when it is your turn and move on. To a girl who has no self-value, she'd only see you as naive if you start doing lovey-dovey around her. Don't make that mistake. Ever.

From your narration, that girl has numerous boyfriends and you may not be in the circle of the regular five, so focus on yourself. If you withdraw from this girl, would it prevent you from accomplishing your goals in life? Think of your future and the kind of family you want. You know you deserve better. From my experience, there are still some decent girls from decent families who would not engage in cheating and deceit in relationships, which, sadly, are now societally acceptable norms.

The way you present yourself determines to a large extent the way you are treated by your partner. Emotional entanglement fades a year into relationships and what sustains many relationships is friendship and being true to each other. My point is that you cannot base decisions only on your feelings. I don't know to what extent your story is true, but if I am your brother or best friend, I shall fight you to drop that illusion of love for a girl you described in your post. Never, ever, force such a girl to "love" you. She'd mess you up.

Be wise by knowing when to walk away, and you'd avoid a lot of problems in your life.

I remembered my closer friend here wanted to slap me because of how I think about her. he also broke up with his girlfriend 2days before mine occurred. he is still fighting the emotion. buy he doesn't like or want to see me starving myself just for a girl.. this same advice was what he gave me... thank you so much sir... God bless
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by femi4: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Please never mind my English and Punctuations, it's very urgent...

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship.

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Please should I call her back? Right now I'm depressed.

Please mature minds only.

I will appreciate if moved to front page.
Why are you forcing it.....Get a girl that ll respect you. Is your destiny tied to hers? Don't be a woman wrapper

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by ruggedtimi(m): 6:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Please should I call her back grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2019
femi4:
Why are you forcing it.....Get a girl that ll respect you. Is your destiny tied to hers? Don't be a woman wrapper
thank you bro... I have heard you
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Weak man mumu

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by duduade: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2019
You a sweet someborry... But that doesn't stop you from willingly wanting to be her maga.. You be daft somborry.. Make she knack your head for Owerri there..

How old are you... Berra go and empower yourself... Make money and give your love to a more deserving lady..

All these communicating through Facebook irritates the shiiiit out of me... E be like 2go

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by horlahwaley(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2019
loool, Do we still have guys like dese?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by leonard002(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
where are you in owerri? your number please
Check my signature... number's there

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2019
You're weak...
Na just ordinary sms she go send give you by ending of dis year..
"hi daddyFreeman, I came back to celebrate 2019 Xmas, where are you,, can we see? "".

Na so you go run along to meet her. If you're lucky she might give you the remnants of what dose Lagos guys don destroy...

Las Las you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship.

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Your First Err, you went commenting on replies that she's mine, she's mine... Who the hell does such fuckry.. Niggas who runz a girlz shit hardly comments on her picture or post... Obviously Op all faults on u, u need wake up to the real world,. When it comes to relationship no be garagara, it's a thing of time and patience and off cos don't put heart to it... I no fit type much, but obviously u need to learn how not to give Bleep and b in control,. For u to know she will contact u in some months time, but this time around don't be sissy . she's just a random girl.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by elmagnifico411(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Uncle in owerri, see ehn, you never ripe oh. Your type never suppose get girlfriend. See as U dey call upandan like sey u no get reasonable thing to do. If girl no pick ya call, u stop calling. I can tell you don’t love this girl, you’re just obsessed.. abeg leave her make she enjoy her life. You go get a life, grow up, and ladies would come looking for u.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by tonymyke4life(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

I swear u no get sense. U shud not date cos u aren't matured for it. I stopped reading ur stupid story wen u said u started replying dat she's is urs. U b mumu. U r immature. Na ur type dey drink sniper.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
CyberWolf:
Just befriend them (girls) as many as possible without a mindset of making anyone your girlfriend, just see them as casual friends and don’t be too caring. They should be the one fighting for you. Also don’t allow any woman control you. If you do something and they asked for apology, don’t apologize even if you’re wrong rather, argue yourself out and try as much as possible to give her reasons why you’re not wrong, rather she is the one wrong.. But no matter what, don’t ever apologize especially on meaningless issues. That way, she will know that you’re not a pushover and will start respecting you.

please apologise when you offend people.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I'm 21
I guessed as much....
U have not seen life yet! I may sound old fashioned but you are too young, have a life ahead of you,dreams you need to pursue.....gal she be the bottom of your priority...at least unlike is ladies you have about a decade before thinking of settling down....
I Have chosen to be single for at least ten years, so far I have been single for two years and have eight more years to go,I am in my early twenties...all I do is hustle, club,drink, watch animes etc....can't let any guy steal a bit of my happiness....
As you are brooding over her,she may be enjoying herself o....

OP....don't let any human steal an iota of your happiness,she doesn't deserve it, move on,she is drama queen... There is more to life than love

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Thank you for that..

Op, pls see this and take note
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
she we started dating I haven't spent up to 1k on her. I'm not the kind of guy that spend on girls. I dey use my head. Just that the Love I have for her
This is your problem with her and maybe other girls you might encounter. Try spending on her and see the magic
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by CyberWolf: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Yes but not every time, ladies don’t like it.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Forget about the girl that is everybody's food... Op whatever u do please in the name of God or wtv u believe in sniper is not an option!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
stinflame:

Your First Err, you went commenting on replies that she's mine, she's mine... Who the hell does such fuckry.. Niggas who runz a girlz shit hardly comments on her picture or post... Obviously Op all faults on u, u need wake up to the real world,. When it comes to relationship no be garagara, it's a thing of time and patience and off cos don't put heart to it... I no fit type much, but obviously u need to learn how not to give Bleep and b in control,. For u to know she will contact u in some months time, but this time around don't be sissy . she's just a random girl.

Thank you Sir
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
dairykidd:
Forget about the girl that is everybody's food... Op whatever u do please in the name of God or wtv u believe in sniper is not an option!!!
God forbid... never will I take my life because of a girl... I rather kill her and live. thank you for your kind advice sir
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Ezkid(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
I don't normally comment on Nairaland threads but this right here got me thinking what the problem of some guys are. Seriously the whole story is so disgusting to the point where I'm beginning to get secondhand embarrassment from the OP, his actions and inactions are so childish and with his style of reasoning its apparent he's within the age range of 16-22 who probably should've taken his studies seriously rather than engaging himself in the vanity act of pussy chasing. I rest!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I guessed as much....
U have not seen life yet! I may sound old fashioned but you are too young, have a life ahead of you,dreams you need to pursue.....gal she be the bottom of your priority...at least unlike is ladies you have about a decade before thinking of settling down....
I Have chosen to be single for at least ten years, so far I have been single for two years and have eight more years to go,I am in my early twenties...all I do is hustle, club,drink, watch animes etc....can't let any guy steal a bit of my happiness....
As you are brooding over her,she may be enjoying herself o....

OP....don't let any human steal an iota of your happiness,she doesn't deserve it, move on,she is drama queen... There is more to life than love
thank you very much Sir...
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
thank you very much Sir...
Uwc but am female... let lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Uwc but am female... let lol
oh sorry ma. I didn't check your name... Thank you very much ma
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Guy are you ok?
What do you mean by you can't do without her? Haven't you been living happily before getting to know her, guy see, no girl is really worth it. Move on with your life and let her keep guessing.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by SeunDobo(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
she told me that she's a Virgin, I don't know if she said the truth or not.. That's why I loved her so Much, I said I have found a Virgin to marry, unknown that my thought was just deceiving me... I will keep my promise to God. I pray he guide me and draw me out of Temptations.

Nah girl format to scam guy be dat oxo
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Innobee99(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Telling u she doesn't have any guy before blocking u doesn't mean she's telling u the truth. Guy, the bitter truth is u cant cope with such Lady another story will still spring up if u eventually win her back....Na dem

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Guy are you ok?
What do you mean by you can't do without her? Haven't you been living happily before getting to know her, guy see, no girl is really worth it. Move on with your life and let her keep guessing.
You're right sir... Thank you very much. God bless
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Innobee99:
Telling u she doesn't have any guy before blocking u doesn't mean she's telling u the truth. Guy, the bitter truth is u cant cope with such Lady another story will still spring up if u eventually win her back....Na dem
Now I see the Necked truth... I have heard what you said sir... God bless... Na dem eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Virgin? / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.