Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,267 members, 7,853,321 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out (8470 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Lucifer1419: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Please never mind my English and Punctuations, it's very urgent...

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship. Another lies, nairaland don turn to Twitter,

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Please should I call her back? Right now I'm depressed.

Please mature minds only.

I will appreciate if moved to front page.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Lucifer1419: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=Lucifer1419 post=79085301][/quote]. Another lies, nairaland don turn Twitter
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Mcslize: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
thank you bro... I have heard what you said. I have deleted her pictures though, but I don't want yp lose hr contacts, but with this advice, I will delete her numbers and everything concerning her. I will learn to control my emotions... Thank you so much... But I have told her closed friend to tell her that I want her back. But I'm not sure if he had told her. What should I do? Should I tell him to leave it??

Delete the girl's number and forget about her. Inquire if he has told her, if he has not ,then tell him not to. But if he has, nothing spoil, just forget about the girl and move on.

The said girl will contact you 5 to 7 months later after you've moved on. Not now, she will definitely contact you in the future. She will still keep your number in her phone. But never make the mistake of accepting her back or make the mistake of porfessing love to her if she contacts you later in the future. If she does, you can decide to make her as a casual side chick by that time.

One of my ex wey don marry still dey keep in touch with me till now. I can't forget how many times I don delete her number but she still dey reach out to me on Whatsapp. Any time she contacts me, I usually don't know she is the one. I will then ask who is this and she will say ur ex so you've forgotten me?

I respect her for the fact that she is now a married lady, and I don't go beyond asking her how she is doing. Once I ask how she is doing and she replies, that's the end of the chat. I don't go beyond that.

Don't ever loose your power to a girl. They don't like it. It turns them off.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by CyberWolf: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
OP don't you have lovely girls around where you live? .. I wonder how some people feel comfortable in a distance relationship? ... Just get other girls that will keep you busy and trust me, you won't even remember that girl again. She should be the one calling you and not you killing yourself.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by leonard002(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
delete the number, unfriend on social media and move the hell on... never make the mistake of begging a girl to accept you.... Jesus noo

Guy move out and see the beauties out there waiting for you to make a move... this particular girl ain't worth it bro

And na Owerri you even dey. mtchew

Bro, man the hell up!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by clive2u(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
1. U didnt break up with her, she broke up with you.
2. Have you fvcked her before.
3. Dnt go close to sniper.
Man up and let her go, i've been in ur position b4(bt nt as bad as urs sha). Stop being a wimp

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mcslize:

Delete the girl's number and forget about her. Inquire if he has told her, if he has not ,then tell him not to. But if he has, nothing spoil, just forget about the girl and move on.

The said girl will contact you 5 to 7 months later after you've moved on. Not now, she will definitely contact you in the future. She will still keep your number in her phone. But never make the mistake of accepting her back or make the mistake of porfessing love to her if she contacts you later in the future. If she does, you can decide to make her as a casual side chick by that time.

One of my ex wey don marry still dey keep in touch with me till now. I can't forget how many times I don delete her number but she still dey reach out to me on Whatsapp. Any time she contacts me, I usually don't know she is the one. I will then ask who is this and she will say ur ex so you've forgotten me?

I respect her for the fact that she is now a married lady, and I don't go beyond asking her how she is doing. Once I ask how she is doing and she replies, that's the end of the chat. I don't go beyond that.

Don't ever loose your power to a girl. They don't like it. It turns them off.

my goodness. With this your advice bro/ sir. I just feel like I have forgotten her already... I have regained myself with your advice.. Thank you so much sir... I really appreciate your kind advice. God bless you... I'm really happy now. I will kindly do as you just said..... Modified: I have asked the boy, but he is not online right now, but I'm sure he never tell the girl. So I dropped the message for him, when he comes online he will see it. Thank you bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
clive2u:
1. U didnt break up with her, she broke up with you.
2. Have you fvcked her before.
3. Dnt go close to sniper.
Man up and let her go, i've been in ur position b4(bt nt as bad as urs sha). Stop being a wimp
I have not had s*x with her. We just met during Xmas last year, I asked her out and she accepted and I went back to owerri, and she went back to Lag.. We're just in a long distance relationship. And I have no intention of fvcking her. I have never fvcked before. All I need is Love. I promised my God Never to have s*x till marriage. You can insult me, but that's between me and my God.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
leonard002:
delete the number, unfriend on social media and move the hell on... never make the mistake of begging a girl to accept you.... Jesus noo

Guy move out and see the beauties out there waiting for you to make a move... this particular girl ain't worth it bro

And na Owerri you even dey. mtchew

Bro, man the hell up!
Lol... Thank you bro. But It will be hard to go into another relationship. I'm an introvert, I rarely talk to girls... But I have heard you. I have moved on

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Amanda4life: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
This long epistle because of one babe.

Na wao

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
CyberWolf:
OP don't you have lovely girls around where you live? .. I wonder how some people feel comfortable in a distance relationship? ... Just get other girls that will keep you busy and trust me, you won't even remember that girl again. She should be the one calling you and not you killing yourself.
girls are many here, but I wanted to make her my life partner. But since it's like this I have moved on with the advice you all have given me here... I'm an introvert, I rarely talk to talk to people talk more of talking to girls.. It will be hard to go into a new relationship, because I don't talk too much

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Amanda4life: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Na small pikin luv.

Dont worry we go pound roasted egg for you so that you stop crying small pikin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by clive2u(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I have not had s*x with her. We just met during Xmas last year, I asked her out and she accepted and I went back to owerri, and she went back to Lag.. We're just in a long distance relationship. And I have no intention of fvcking her. I have never fvcked before. All I need is Love. I promised my God Never to have s*x till marriage. You can insult me, but that's between me and my God.
i cnt insult u bro, i once made that promise too bt broke mine at 21. If u cn stick to yours then u are d mvp. Jst trust me, the hoe aint worth it. She'l want to fvck u if u stick with her and trust me such girls like it raw. Focus on positive things and a good girl that deserve u wil surely cme around.
Ps: we all could be judging her wronly bt the odds is nt in her favour
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
eeya let me join u cry too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Amanda4life: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pls nobody should move this thing to front page.

When the thing dey sweet you nobody heard your voice

Now its gone bad you want to disturb us.
Mchew
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
clive2u:
i cnt insult u bro, i once made that promise too bt broke mine at 21. If u cn stick to yours then u are d mvp. Jst trust me, the hoe aint worth it. She'l want to fvck u if u stick with her and trust me such girls like it raw. Focus on positive things and a good girl that deserve u wil surely cme around.
Ps: we all could be judging her wronly bt the odds is nt in her favour
she told me that she's a Virgin, I don't know if she said the truth or not.. That's why I loved her so Much, I said I have found a Virgin to marry, unknown that my thought was just deceiving me... I will keep my promise to God. I pray he guide me and draw me out of Temptations.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by clive2u(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
she told me that she's a Virgin, I don't know if she said the truth or not.. That's why I loved her so Much, I said I have found a Virgin to marry, unknown that my thought was just deceiving me... I will keep my promise to God. I pray he guide me and draw me out of Temptations.
the first girl i had sex with said she was a virgin to bt wen i went in i found out she was a pro. And dnt expect to marry the girl u date nw in future, sadly u stil have a lot of heartbreaks to experience. Buckle up ma nigga

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by PrinceGeorge1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Can somebody give me a gun lemme shoot dis guy angry

I swear if u call dat girl again thunder will fire you!

Cc: Lucifermessiah
. LuciferRamadan

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
clive2u:
the first girl i had sex with said she was a virgin to bt wen i went in i found out she was a pro. And dnt expect to marry the girl u date nw in future, sadly u stil have a lot of heartbreaks to experience. Buckle up ma nigga
thank you bro... God bless you. I have heard what you said.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by GiantParrot(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
thank you bro... I have heard what you said. I have deleted her pictures though, but I don't want yp lose hr contacts, but with this advice, I will delete her numbers and everything concerning her. I will learn to control my emotions... Thank you so much... But I have told her closed friend to tell her that I want her back. But I'm not sure if he had told her. What should I do? Should I tell him to leave it??

You take feedback very well. Well done! Ignore the insults you're getting. Don't be surprised to find out that some of those insulting you went through a similar phase like you're experiencing now. Good luck with your future relationships.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Please never mind my English and Punctuations, it's very urgent...

I broke up with my girlfriend. But I feel like calling her back... I met this girl during Xmas last year 2018, we have dated for 6months now. I asked her out and she did small shakara and accepted my request. I went back to owerri where I base, and she went back to Lag where she based with her parents. Now we're in a long distance relationship.

What happened was that, she posted a picture, and came to my inbox and told me to go and check her picture she updated. So I went and saw the picture and commented, then other guys started commenting, I started replying them "no matter how cute she is, at last she's mine" so she told me in my inbox to delete those comments, I obeyed her and deleted the replies. Please does that shows she doesn't love me or is he's trying to hide something from me?? I need answer please... So a guy messaged me that that girl is his girlfriend, that I should leave her. So I asked the guy how he met her? And he said that he met her in Lag and asked her out and she agreed. So the guy even threatened to send his men to kill me if I don't stay away from her.. base on I'm not a guy who usually fear threatening I gave him my number and my address to come that I'm waiting for him, but he blocked me and later unblocked me, and apologized. So we both talked Normal and he narrated everything to me. So he asked my girlfriend who she is to me, and the girl said I'm just her friend. So I called my girl to confirm, she picked up but service was bad, I hanged the call. I later called her, her friend picked up telling me that I was speaking with her sister, I now said that my girl doesn't have an elder sister, she's the only child of her parents. She now said the truth and told me that my girl went out to buy something for her mom, I cut the call, I called her again later, the same girl picked up and told me that she's not yet back, then the 3rd time I called, a guy picked it up this time around. He said hello and I greeted him, he hanged the call. I called the 4th one, the same guy picked it up he didn't say anything I hanged the call. Then the 5th one I called again, the same guy picked it up and told me never to call that number again that if I love my life I should not call the Number. So I had no choice than to chat my girl up on Facebook, I explained to her how I feel, that I called her and she gave my call to her boyfriend to answer. So after my whole explanation, I told her that I don't want anymore. That she should go her way. We promised each other never to cheat, but she has cheated on me. So she replied "since you didn't find out what you just said. I don't have a boyfriend, but whatever it is, I must dig it out" so as I was trying to reply her, she blocked me. Please my fellow nairalanders, I broke up with her, but it wasn't my intention. I love her so much, and I don't want to leave her. I love her so much, please I want to call her back and continue from where we stopped. I'm here to hear your advice. Should I call her back or move on? Because right now I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do again, I have been starving myself, since since yesterday till now, I have not had anything called food. I want her back, but I don't know how to do it. Would it be a shameful thing to me if I call her back? Should I give another chance and call her back? I can't do without her. She's my happiness. Please should I call her back or just move on? If your advice is to call her back, please tell me how to do it. Please... sometimes we quarrel and reconcile, yesterday I told her that I don't want again. But I'm feeling the pain, I can't get over the pain. I haven't loved any girl the way I love her.

Please your advice is needed urgently. Help a brother. I feel like calling her back because I can't deal with the pain and I love her so much.

Please should I call her back? Right now I'm depressed.

Please mature minds only.

I will appreciate if moved to front page.
Surest muff: a woman can never be your happiness ok

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:
Can somebody give me a gun lemme shoot dis guy angry

I swear if u call dat girl again thunder will fire you!

Cc: Lucifermessiah
. LuciferRamadan

I just deleted her number by the help of the advice I got from here... I will never try to get her number again. I have deleted both her pictures and number, both the one's I posted on Facebook. I have wiped everything off... Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by CyberWolf: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
girls are many here, but I wanted to make her my life partner. But since it's like this I have moved on with the advice you all have given me here... I'm an introvert, I rarely talk to talk to people talk more of talking to girls.. It will be hard to go into a new relationship, because I don't talk too much
Just befriend them (girls) as many as possible without a mindset of making anyone your girlfriend, just see them as casual friends and don’t be too caring. They should be the one fighting for you. Also don’t allow any woman control you. If you do something and they asked for apology, don’t apologize even if you’re wrong rather, argue yourself out and try as much as possible to give her reasons why you’re not wrong, rather she is the one wrong.. But no matter what, don’t ever apologize (except on serious occasions where you knew you hurt her, both physical and emotional ) especially on meaningless issues. That way, she will know that you’re not a pushover and will start respecting you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

Surest muff: a woman can never be your happiness ok
okay sir... Thank you for letting me know about that Sir
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
CyberWolf:
Just befriend them (girls) as many as possible without a mindset of making anyone your girlfriend, just see them as casual friends and don’t be too caring. They should be the one fighting for you. Also don’t allow any woman control you. If you do something and they asked for apology, don’t apologize even if you’re wrong rather, argue yourself out and try as much as possible to give her reasons why you’re not wrong, rather she is the one wrong.. But no matter what, don’t ever apologize especially on meaningless issues. That way, she will know that you’re not a pushover and will start respecting you.
this one tried her best to control me, but I refused.. Over a little issue she would want me to apologize, and she can never accept that she was wrong.. Though I have apologized to her twice, and she too. But I found out that she was trying to control me, I said no to myself. Since then anything that came up, it's either we quarrel till will reconcile like that and continue.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
SageMK:
You are in denial but let me spell it out clearly for you —

1.That girl never loved you at all.
2.You are not the only one dating that girl.
3.She broke up with you. Not the other way around.

So my advice is, whatever you do, don't call her.

Fúck what you feel guy. Have some self-esteem. Don't let any woman drive you insane, much less someone who cheated on you. Live is too short to tolerate bullshìt.
She is just a surest muff not a keeper...he dull that part as a man...I can read between the line if a woman is a thwart or genuine.

The said girl is a serial cheat and my guy will still fall back after that dude has used her over and she will relapse back to him.....what a gamma nigga? undecided
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by CyberWolf: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
The bolded is applicable if you’re marrying a virgin if not, you’re making a very big mistake.. In fact it’s a time bomb. If you don’t want to have sex, forget about relationship and focus on your studies and career.. This is a brotherly advice.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by CyberWolf: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
this one tried her best to control me, but I refused.. Over a little issue she would want me to apologize, and she can never accept that she was wrong.. Though I have apologized to her twice, and she too. But I found out that she was trying to control me, I said no to myself. Since then anything that came up, it's either we quarrel till will reconcile like that and continue.
Just forget about her and also don’t ever go into any distance relationship, it’s a waste of time and energy. By the way, forget about girlfriend/relationship if you don’t want to have sex, it’s a brotherly advice.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by PrinceGeorge1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I just deleted her number by the help of the advice I got from here... I will never try to get her number again. I have deleted both her pictures and number, both the one's I posted on Facebook. I have wiped everything off... Thank you for the advice.

Ok. Correct guy! Thunder wee not fire u again.

I'll tell my guys to release u now, go and sin no more...

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
GiantParrot:

You take feedback very well. Well done! Ignore the insults you're getting. Don't be surprised to find out that some of those insulting you went through a similar phase like you're experiencing now. Good luck with your future relationships.
yeah I laughed over the insults as if it was a joke. I didn't take it serious. This is a public place. And I don't attack or insult people online. I'm not used to that. I ignored all and took the better advice you gave me... Thank you so much Sir, you're really a wonderful person. Wish I can get your contact and take you as a couch... God bless you...

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out by SmellingAnus(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I'm 21
don't worry boy... Many of us passed through this stage... I suffered worse heart break that I had to beg another girl that claims to love me to give me love portion so that I will love her back ...

You will only come out stronger ... When you are stronger... These words of wisdom will help you all through your relationships with the female folks...

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? / Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.