Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (92413 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by themaestro08(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2019
SweetBuns:

You dont know. You dont know at all

Not all ladies fall for cash undecided
Its like saying all men fall for seduction. Its impossible.
Money won't bring you love, it will bring you gold diggers and slay mamas.
So if you don't want a gold digger in your life. Ditch this mentality
the good ladies are extremely hard to fine, all you are surrounded with are bunch fucking gold diggers.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by newdawn2017(f): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Offpoint1:
1. Money
2. Money money
3. Money money money
4. Money money money money
5. Money money money money money
6. Money money money money money money
7. Money money money money money money money
8. Money money money money money money money money
9. Money money money money money money money money money
10. Money money money money money money money money money money
Walayi! tongue
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by newdawn2017(f): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lol 1, 2 and 3 is not attractive to all women, the facial hair thingy is irritating tbh.
That's a lie! speak for urself. Beard Gang rocks. Show he is a man, not some castrated enuch. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Gforce2019: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Any woman who loves you or finds you attractive because of money would dump you once that money is finish. Money can never buy true feelings or attractiveness.

But money is part of the deciding factor.
Ladies would say don't worry , money is not everything but if a guy is monumentarily broke , the love begins to depreciate.

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2019
menvocate:
It’s normal to be in a group or gathering and have people ignore you. However, when it becomes frequent, you need to change your tactics. People that have these characteristics are such that are seen as playboys because they are attractive to women. So, if you have just one, you can utilize it to catch a woman’s attention. (Note…It’s not to woo her but to catch her attention).
See this as the worms in a fishing hook. If a fishing hook is bland, no fish will be drawn to it. It might try to seek out fish for itself but the right fish will never swim near. Your wooing secrets should grant you access to having the boldness to talk to any woman of your choice. But these characteristics will prepare them for you. Are you ready? Get your pen.

1. Men With Facial Hair: The beard gangs still have our women. In the days of old, beards and moustaches have always captured the heart of women and will forever do. Many believe they want a clean shaven man, but trust me, a bit of air will give you more chance than your other friends.

2. Comedian In The Making: Women warm up to guys that can make them laugh. Spontaneity should be something you should favor. And you don’t need to be abusive or rude to get what you want to do.
Savagery is interesting as long as it’s isn’t at the expense of another person’s mental health. First thing first, some women always have a reason to be angry, rude, or sad. You don’t want their mood to rub off on you. So, instead of trying to make her happy, make yourself happy. Even she hisses at your joke, talk to yourself. Are you crazy? I don’t know but a bit of craziness helps.

3. Friends and Groups: It’s just one thing that still beats the imagination. Next time, you see people walking by, notice how hard it is to pick the ugliest or dullest. The reason is that groups have vibes on that own. Being with group, just let them assume you’re a social animal. Don’t worry, she’s not thinking about you. But being among a group and throwing glances at her does a better job than when you’re in a corner drinking your drink by yourself.
The former would make you look like a playboy (It will now be up to use that and prove you’re a normal guy). The latter might make her assume you’re one sardonic, serial killer ( well not every time. But you understand what you mean).

4. Provider: Men are found attractive by women when they are known to make provision for food and the rest. It’s not their fault. Blame their cells for adapting to the desires of their ancestors. Those women in those days found hunters attractive because they go out into the bush and send games to their house. So, you don’t need to lavish your money. Stay woke. Instead, be creative in your giving. It can be sharing your bottle of drinks with someone or even allowing someone take your bottle of drinks.
If the lady you desire is there, be mild about the way you do. This is not the section of wooing but do it at a time you know you have her attention. Then, pretend to do it in secret. Your ‘humility’ will go a long way.

5. Men Who Love Kids and Babies: Are you Tees Maar Khan!!! ‘ I just hate kids!!!’ Bro. You never get time for marriage. Most women are drawn to someone that can easily handle a child. If you have finally taken the best drink in the world and want to talk to your crush, don’t go to her directly. Make a child laugh around her or help out. That hardened heart and face will be melted. Please, don’t let them deceive you. You must be of a tender heart to show that kind of love.
But if the girl is an alphamale and have been treating you like a baby to her. Don’t use a child, use a teenager and correct them in a firm but loving way. This will show how much you can both be firm and nice at the same time.

6. Volunteeer: Be ready to work. Enjoy your work.

7.Happy/ men: Grumpy men also find girlfriends, but what they get most of the times are consoler or people that would just encouraging you to be better. So, be happy with what you do.

8. Strong Men: Strong men attract ladies, eszpecially if the guy seems like a gentle man. Now to get her attention better, pretend to be serious. You grab. Be deep in thought! Let her see you as someone that has something else in mind better than them.

9. Singer: Some girls can fight this but you can melt a woman’s heart if you have a spice of Johnny Drille’s sweet smoothness, the gruffiness of Adekunle Gold or Dare Art Alade or the pitch of Wizkid. All you need to do is to be engrossed with what you do. Many of them wil prove strong head.
When you see the one you love, don’t fight the urge to do what you love around them. You might want to show them how good you’re with other thing. But their main attraction to you is the song..

10. Boldness: This is something that you enjoy in thugs. You always wonder why some professionals end up with thugs. Those guys are bold. They will say it straight and clear. This same trait is seen in pickup artists and alphamales. They tend to say what they want regardless.
So, if you’re shy like me, do this: look for one thing to be bold about. And always look for a situation to discuss it. This will spread like a virus to other aspects of your life.

http://menvocate.com/2019/06/07/10-characteristics-that-make-you-attractive-to-a-woman-you-need-just-one/

All this shit just to please women @op?
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Offpoint1:
1. Money
2. Money money
3. Money money money
4. Money money money money
5. Money money money money money
6. Money money money money money money
7. Money money money money money money money
8. Money money money money money money money money
9. Money money money money money money money money money
10. Money money money money money money money money money money

Preach brother , preach!!
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by wonder233: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2019
Here are my own top 10 tips on how a guy can get a girl.
1. Have money
2. Be ready to spend money
3. Give her money
4. Flaunt money
5. Reek of money
6. Make money moves
7. Demonstrate you have money
8.Make it obvious you have money
9. Don't be coy to show you have money
10. Let her know you have money
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Patosky4U: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Offpoint1:
1. Money 2. Money money 3. Money money money 4. Money money money money 5. Money money money money money 6. Money money money money money money 7. Money money money money money money money 8. Money money money money money money money money 9. Money money money money money money money money money 10. Money money money money money money money money money money

my man, oil too dey ur head jare
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2019
SweetBuns:

You dont know. You dont know at all

Not all ladies fall for cash undecided
Its like saying all men fall for seduction. Its impossible.
Money won't bring you love, it will bring you gold diggers and slay mamas.
So if you don't want a gold digger in your life. Ditch this mentality

Even in real love, I mean genuine real love that both sexes share, MONEY IS STILL NEEDED!
MONEY ATTRACTS ALL WOMEN!

I can swear with all I've got in this life, that the guy you quoted was 100% correct.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Spain007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
menvocate:
It’s normal to be in a group or gathering and have people ignore you. However, when it becomes frequent, you need to change your tactics. People that have these characteristics are such that are seen as playboys because they are attractive to women. So, if you have just one, you can utilize it to catch a woman’s attention. (Note…It’s not to woo her but to catch her attention).
See this as the worms in a fishing hook. If a fishing hook is bland, no fish will be drawn to it. It might try to seek out fish for itself but the right fish will never swim near. Your wooing secrets should grant you access to having the boldness to talk to any woman of your choice. But these characteristics will prepare them for you. Are you ready? Get your pen.

1. Men With Facial Hair: The beard gangs still have our women. In the days of old, beards and moustaches have always captured the heart of women and will forever do. Many believe they want a clean shaven man, but trust me, a bit of air will give you more chance than your other friends.

2. Comedian In The Making: Women warm up to guys that can make them laugh. Spontaneity should be something you should favor. And you don’t need to be abusive or rude to get what you want to do.
Savagery is interesting as long as it’s isn’t at the expense of another person’s mental health. First thing first, some women always have a reason to be angry, rude, or sad. You don’t want their mood to rub off on you. So, instead of trying to make her happy, make yourself happy. Even she hisses at your joke, talk to yourself. Are you crazy? I don’t know but a bit of craziness helps.

3. Friends and Groups: It’s just one thing that still beats the imagination. Next time, you see people walking by, notice how hard it is to pick the ugliest or dullest. The reason is that groups have vibes on that own. Being with group, just let them assume you’re a social animal. Don’t worry, she’s not thinking about you. But being among a group and throwing glances at her does a better job than when you’re in a corner drinking your drink by yourself.
The former would make you look like a playboy (It will now be up to use that and prove you’re a normal guy). The latter might make her assume you’re one sardonic, serial killer ( well not every time. But you understand what you mean).

4. Provider: Men are found attractive by women when they are known to make provision for food and the rest. It’s not their fault. Blame their cells for adapting to the desires of their ancestors. Those women in those days found hunters attractive because they go out into the bush and send games to their house. So, you don’t need to lavish your money. Stay woke. Instead, be creative in your giving. It can be sharing your bottle of drinks with someone or even allowing someone take your bottle of drinks.
If the lady you desire is there, be mild about the way you do. This is not the section of wooing but do it at a time you know you have her attention. Then, pretend to do it in secret. Your ‘humility’ will go a long way.

5. Men Who Love Kids and Babies: Are you Tees Maar Khan!!! ‘ I just hate kids!!!’ Bro. You never get time for marriage. Most women are drawn to someone that can easily handle a child. If you have finally taken the best drink in the world and want to talk to your crush, don’t go to her directly. Make a child laugh around her or help out. That hardened heart and face will be melted. Please, don’t let them deceive you. You must be of a tender heart to show that kind of love.
But if the girl is an alphamale and have been treating you like a baby to her. Don’t use a child, use a teenager and correct them in a firm but loving way. This will show how much you can both be firm and nice at the same time.

6. Volunteeer: Be ready to work. Enjoy your work.

7.Happy/ men: Grumpy men also find girlfriends, but what they get most of the times are consoler or people that would just encouraging you to be better. So, be happy with what you do.

8. Strong Men: Strong men attract ladies, eszpecially if the guy seems like a gentle man. Now to get her attention better, pretend to be serious. You grab. Be deep in thought! Let her see you as someone that has something else in mind better than them.

9. Singer: Some girls can fight this but you can melt a woman’s heart if you have a spice of Johnny Drille’s sweet smoothness, the gruffiness of Adekunle Gold or Dare Art Alade or the pitch of Wizkid. All you need to do is to be engrossed with what you do. Many of them wil prove strong head.
When you see the one you love, don’t fight the urge to do what you love around them. You might want to show them how good you’re with other thing. But their main attraction to you is the song..

10. Boldness: This is something that you enjoy in thugs. You always wonder why some professionals end up with thugs. Those guys are bold. They will say it straight and clear. This same trait is seen in pickup artists and alphamales. They tend to say what they want regardless.
So, if you’re shy like me, do this: look for one thing to be bold about. And always look for a situation to discuss it. This will spread like a virus to other aspects of your life.

http://menvocate.com/2019/06/07/10-characteristics-that-make-you-attractive-to-a-woman-you-need-just-one/

I see..no wonder Reg. married Ned
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by oluwaseyi1759(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nice
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Sexymercy: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by ibkayee(f): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Speaking of attraction, all of a sudden I’m really attracted to men who are 10-15 years older than me, woz ‘appenin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by sowilli: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Whobedatte:
Ned nwoko get all these qualities? cool
seriously, only a foolish man will think his money will make own his woman. Women are one very insatiably creature. Brother, according to the standards then, Adam was rich. A man who inherited Gods work first but then the woman still listened to a “snake”, something her husband has dominion over. Potiphar’s wife preferred Joseph the servant. Her husband was rich but it said Joseph was well built. It takes special wisdom to relate with women oo. Forget.

1 Like

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sorry money ain't shii. Gat money and u gat no essense, no game, she'll sleep with ur best friend

Get all the essence and game in this world, she will still cheat if she wants to. Cheating is a different talk entirely.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by menshowng(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
I have 2,4,7&9
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sorry money ain't shii. Gat money and u gat no essense, no game, she'll sleep with ur best friend

Get all the essence and game in this world, she will still cheat if she wants to. Say Regina no go cheat Ned Las Las, na lie!

1 Like

Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by MissJoy29(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
All this shit just to please women @op?
Na so....
What about the innumerable & CONSTANT list they write for us on "how to keep a man". You no dey see that one?
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by MissJoy29(f): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
ibkayee:
Speaking of attraction, all of a sudden I’m really attracted to men who are 10-15 years older than me, woz ‘appenin
Their maturity perhaps?
Maturity is bae!
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Na so....
What about the innumerable & CONSTANT list they write for us on "how to keep a man". You no dey see that one?

You don't mean it. Before won't you work hard to keep your man? Lol I hope it's not what I'm thinking � ? �
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
zicoraads:
Yes, money can't buy love. But we all know most of you will likely follow a guy who earns a whole lot and will book Air Peace for you to come to his city, over the one who will tell you to use the bus. Most, 99 percent of you are often very very different from your online persona.

Good point.

I just dey laugh one wey dey form say she different. Using style to advertise market. Toast her, meet her one on one, u go shock!
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by MissJoy29(f): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:

You don't mean it. Before won't you work hard to keep your man? Lol I hope it's not what I'm thinking � ? �
Lol....I work harder than all o.

Whatya thinking?
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol....I work harder than all o.

Whatya thinking?
I was thinking maybe you're among gender equality crews haha....

Come chop rice sha.... I de table.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. Na so... Just be real n stop pretending..

Naija girls don't like you to be real. Just pretend, lie well and you'll get them.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by MissJoy29(f): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
I was thinking maybe you're among gender equality crews haha....

Come chop rice sha.... I de table.
I like gender FAIRNESS not equality. Men and women can't be equal.

Thank you. Rice and? Stew? Pepper soup? Chicken/curry sauce? Banga stew? Or jollof rice?
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

I like gender FAIRNESS not equality. Men and women can't be equal.

Thank you. Rice and? Stew? Pepper soup? Chicken/curry sauce? Banga stew? Or jollof rice?
chicken � sauce.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by MissJoy29(f): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
chicken � sauce.
Enjoy thoroughly. Happy Sunday!
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Enjoy thoroughly. Happy Sunday!
same to you ooo. Rain doesn't want me to stroll out today lol
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by MissJoy29(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
same to you ooo. Rain doesn't want me to stroll out today lol
Thanks.

Sorry. It rained in the morning though but it has stopped.
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Thanks.

Sorry. It rained in the morning though but it has stopped.
really? Where's that ?
Re: 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One by MissJoy29(f): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
really? Where's that ?
Abia.
Yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.