Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Beg My Wife For Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beg My Wife For Attention (4168 Views)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries / Should I Beg My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
I got married recently, and few weeks in, I Left for my work that takes me away for 6months international lng delivery voyage. My wife is a good woman but I find it had to get her attention online (whatsapp), as it is our only way of staying in touch while onboard. She is heavy n decided to move to her sister's place......my issues is that she get carried away by home chores n work that she creat little or no chat time for me. Ive complained several times but no improvement, so I resort to calling ppl who are in nja n online to place voice call to her for her to come online as I am currently in GMT+9 i find it even more difficult to get her as her sleep time is my day time and vice versa. She recently got angry one of those times I had my friend get her...said its embarrassing. Its hard for me as i constantly practically beg for attention. Worst i . a lot of girls wanting my attention but i want to stay clean but I sometimes feel deeply lonely coz of the nature of my job. My wife hardly pick her call ...u have to send entire community to call her before she picks on the 1000th attempt, I'm considering ordering her return to our house as she tend to seek approval from her ppl on slightest of things Pls advice as im getting worried

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Forreellinc: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cheat on her, that will get her attention

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by vizkiz: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
You are a man gaddemmit!

You shouldn't beg for attention from anyone! What the fück happened to your ego?

If your wife is being a child, then you treat her like one. Oga fill your wants with other ladies around you. Abi you get disabilities for body?

So why the fück you allowing a woman take your love for granted? Just look at the way she is replying your texts with cold sentences. Guy dem swear for you? (I am getting irritated sef)

[s]Whenever you send her a text and she isn't online, wait till she comes on then you get your share of attention from her.[/s] (I think there is no need for this anymore since you've uploaded the chat you had with her confirming her lack of interest conversing with you)

No just kee yourself untop woman matter. If you die, na other man go father your child I bet you.(that is if you are responsible for her pregnancy sef)

FYI: it is quite obvious this was how you got her in the first place (Acting like an attention starved freak). That kindda shìty attitude is disgusting to women. They love men who ain't dependant on a woman's attention. Alpha male kindda vibe.

PS: You sure say another guy no dey oil your woman engine so? (heard pregnant women are sometimes Hot during this period. Maybe another guy is "topping" it for you grin) Cus on a normal level, na she suppose dey take call disturb you. Guy wake up and take charge of your fücking wife or lose her to another man.

22 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
She's not really into you and as such doesn't miss you.

If you like stay there for years, she no seND you grin

Ehnn....before I leave don't forget to do DNA test on the baby she's carrying grin grin

Now you uploaded the chats, her lack of interest is written all over it. Pregnant women that seek attention like their lives depend on it.

The truth is someone is giving her that attention at your expense

14 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
If you mean she's heavy as been pregnant, then please don't cheat on her, shes going through a lot already but also you could simply drop her a message on WhatsApp, you'll know when she reads it or not from the blue ticks, and you pay attention to the time she replies, give it a time frame of 2 to 7 days and if you feel like you want more, then get another WhatsApp number to message her as someone els...just do better for all your sake. She might just be going through the motions or angry with you..

5 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mafia001:
If you mean she's heavy as been pregnant, then please don't cheat on her, shes going through a lot already but also you could simply drop her a message on WhatsApp, you'll know when she reads it or not from the blue ticks, and you pay attention to the time she replies, give it a time frame of 2 to 7 days and if you feel like you want more, then get another WhatsApp number to message her as someone els...just do better for all your sake. She might just be going through the motions or angry with you..
Thanks...will try
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Mariangeles(f): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Why do men always have to play the "...or else I'm going to cheat " card ?

Cheat on your pregnant wife ? Seriously dude ? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Mariangeles(f): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
vizkiz:
You are a man gaddemmit!

You shouldn't beg for attention from anyone! What the fück happened to your ego?

If your wife is being a child, then you treat her like one. Oga fill your wants with other ladies around you. Abi you get disabilities for body? So why the fück you allowing a woman take your love for granted?

Whenever you send her a text and she isn't online, wait till she comes on then you get your share of attention from her. No just kee yourself untop woman matter. If you die, na other man go father your child.

FYI: it is quite obvious this was how you got her in thr first place. Acting like an attention starved freak. That kindda shìty attitude is disgusting to women. They love men who ain't dependant on a woman's attention. Alpha male kindda vibe.

PS: You sure say another guy no dey oil your woman engine so? Cus on a normal level, na she suppose dey take call disturb you.
[/s] You're bad! angry

7 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
Why do guys always have to play the "...or else I'm going to cheat " card ?

Cheat on your pregnant wife ? Seriously dude ? undecided
Pls i never mention cheating....dont even have it in mind.

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Honestly, she's not that into you dude. Maybe she's used to you not being around from your dating days.

Abi una no date? Because you didn't mention whether she changed.

5 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2019
abi dem force her to marry u?i know some guys beg their friends or parents to arrange wife for dem.hope urs is not like dat sha.

6 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2019
mikezuruki:
Honestly, she's not that into you dude. Maybe she's used to you not being around from your dating days.

Abi una no date? Because you didn't mention whether she changed.
maybe na all dose arrangee wife wey parents dey arrange for their son from village.its like she is not happy in d marriage.something like dem force her to marry op.

2 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Officialgarri: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2019
Don't disturb her again, don't send her messages, don't tell anyone to her and most importantly, do not send her money.

When she sees that you do not care anymore, the tables will turn.

Don't mention....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 3:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
Don't disturb her again, don't send her messages, don't tell anyone to her and most importantly, do not send her money.

When she sees that you do not care anymore, the tables will turn.

Don't mention....
Thnx

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by zolajpower: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2019
Yours is better reason is she's pregnant. You don't take it out on her like that , she might be going through a lot . I have a girlfriend who hardly pays attention and wen I noticed that I just pulled out of the relationship gradually by given attention and got from someone who can't stay a day without calling me . Now we are ex grin. But in the case of your wife it's normal with all pregnant women .

3 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Listen to Officialgarri on this but when she gets the message, stop.

To add to what he said, how is your communication like? Seriously, if your woman isn't reciprocating attention, it is possible that you normally talk is (hi Dear, how are you? Have you eaten? What did you eat? Yen yen yen).

And you may not be good in the bedroom. That is one way to domesticate a woman.

Women are like wild animals and has to be domesticated by: showing love, good sex, taking care(money is involvedwink), good communication, etc.

Marriage needs constant effort to keep the 'fire' burning because when you marry, you see a lot of idiosyncrasies of women as they unfold. Take her out occasionally, feel young and free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Liliyann(f): 5:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Inconsiderate selfish man!
Your wife is heavy with your child yet you stress her with house work, what stopped you from employing house helps that will assist her in house chores and for her to rest and enjoy her marriage?

Most people are really not into chatting!
I have several unopened message on WhatsApp and i reply when i feel like, to me, i prefer calling to chatting!

Besides you don't expect her to reply when you nag her all day and not showing any iota of care and romance? undecided

You are just a selfish man that is looking for the slightest reason to cheat....don't you know pregnancy comes with its own wahala?
Incase you don't know, most pregnant women get irritated by their own husband during that period!
So,you berra enjoy it!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Filmewell(f): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2019
If you can call other people be calling her nah.
Some just sing like chatting. Am taking you I know
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by HarunaWest(m): 5:18am On Jun 09, 2019
koife:
I got married recently, and few weeks in, I Left for my work that takes me away for 6months international lng delivery voyage. My wife is a good woman but I find it had to get her attention online (whatsapp), as it is our only way of staying in touch while onboard. She is heavy n decided to move to her sister's place......my issues is that she get carried away by home chores n work that she creat little or no chat time for me. Ive complained several times but no improvement, so I resort to calling ppl who are in nja n online to place voice call to her for her to come online as I am currently in GMT+9 i find it even more difficult to get her as her sleep time is my day time and vice versa. She recently got angry one of those times I had my friend get her...said its embarrassing. Its hard for me as i constantly practically beg for attention. Worst i . a lot of girls wanting my attention but i want to stay clean but I sometimes feel deeply lonely coz of the nature of my job. My wife hardly pick her call ...u have to send entire community to call her before she picks on the 1000th attempt, I'm considering ordering her return to our house as she tend to seek approval from her ppl on slightest of things Pls advice as im getting worried
It's so sickening that most people dont see the problem here,they just busy ranting.
Six months onshore no funny my brother,its too much for her to bear..
Try to seek for another job. Newly married couples should be close...
maybe initially,she thought she could cope,buh she hasn't been finding it easy again.

3 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 6:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Your wife is heavy with your child yet you stress her with house work, what stopped you from employing house helps that will assist her in house chores and for her to rest and enjoy her marriage?

I have several unopened message on WhatsApp and i reply when i feel like, to me, i prefer calling to chatting!

Besides you don't expect her to reply when you nag her all day and not showing any iota of care and romance? undecided

You are just a selfish man that is looking for the slightest reason to cheat....don't you know pregnancy comes with its own wahala?
Incase you don't know, most pregnant women get irritated by their own husband during that period!
So,you berra enjoy it!!
Okay, let me put it to you that our home is pretty ok. I place my wife on salary even when she has a job of her own. The house chore I mentioned is at her sisters. She got used to the place coz she stayed with her sister before our marriage. She personally prefers it there coz she complaine of boredom back in our home. Issue is she get too involved with her sister home stuff that she forgets about me.....esp as her sister is always on business runs. So you see...try to get factz first before u type gibberish... I love my wife And she is a good woman but lacks in this area.....
So talk about selfness! Next time think before you type
Smh

12 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2019
HarunaWest:

It's so sickening that most people dont see the problem here,they just busy ranting.
Six months onshore no funny my brother,its too much for her to bear..
Try to seek for another job. Newly married couples should be close...
maybe initially,she thought she could cope,buh she hasn't been finding it easy again.
We are working on getting us a business while I get something else

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2019
zolajpower:
Yours is better reason is she's pregnant. You don't take it out on her like that , she might be going through a lot . I have a girlfriend who hardly pays attention and wen I noticed that I just pulled out of the relationship gradually by given attention and got from someone who can't stay a day without calling me . Now we are ex grin. But in the case of your wife it's normal with all pregnant women .
You have a point
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by jnrbayano(m): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2019
vizkiz:
You are a man gaddemmit!

If your wife is being a child, then you treat her like one. Oga fill your wants with other ladies around you. Abi you get disabilities for body? So why the fück you allowing a woman take your love for granted?

Whenever you send her a text and she isn't online, wait till she comes on then you get your share of attention from her. No just kee yourself untop woman matter. If you die, na other man go father your child.

FYI: it is quite obvious this was how you got her in thr first place. Acting like an attention starved freak. That kindda shìty attitude is disgusting to women. They love men who ain't dependant on a woman's attention. Alpha male kindda vibe.

PS: You sure say another guy no dey oil your woman engine so? Cus on a normal level, na she suppose dey take call disturb you.

Why are you guys littered everywhere on nairaland spewing trash in the name of hardcore advice and damaging marriages?

Respect people's marriages!

Op,

Try and calm down. No issue is above solving with dialogue.

7 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by jnrbayano(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Ehnn....before I leave don't forget to do DNA test on the baby she's carrying grin grin

Insensitive

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Deepfeel(m): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2019
She's pregnant, it's just a mood swing, for you to be away for 6 months leaving a pregnant woman its emotionally stressful for her, she wants more than just chats she wants you back home, I believe right from the start she wasn't happy with the idea of you leaving for that job in the first place she's hurting

2 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Ocon: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

So,you berra enjoy it!!
Do you even read at all? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Kobicove(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2019
I don't think your wife is really into you cos it appears she does not miss you undecided
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2019
She is just bored as a young married person and find it difficult to cope with your absence there by leading to depression. As long as she is caring your baby, please never cut her salaries and stop listening to negative advises up there , dont just stop communicating. Some women are like that, they cant cope easily. And since she is not fighting you, just keep sending her messages ,when she carry her phone she will see it and if possibe you monitor the time she sees the messages and she is online, place a call through. Alternatively, let her go to her sister's place or call her sister to discuss her temporary staying with her, and always tip her something to her account from time to time. If you want to call her, call her sister instead and communicate well with both of them. If you are around, make sure you give her 100% attention and stay with her as much as possible even by assisting her doing her chores without being asked for. You dont have problem with your house, its just the way some women reacts to bore room.
My wife was like that on several occasions because i travel alot too. Until i came home one day and i noticed her phone is always far from her, and at times under the pillow while i do call. Anytime i wanted to travel, her mood will totally change and she would be acting cold. But, hey, businesses must go on.
Please dont suffer her. It may begin another round of worse problem.

6 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Skmoda360(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Forreellinc:
Cheat on her, that will get her attention
You are too deep calm down......
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Bloooody(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Nairaland men are weak!
If your woman isn't replying your messages fast then stop sending her messages but OP answer these questions
Was she always like this before marriage?
Did you force her into marriage?
It could still be because of her pregnancy, maybe she's just moody but I encourage you to perform a DNA taste on the child.

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Skmoda360(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Sense no go kee you....gbayi!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
the wife doesn't miss him
one bit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility / INSIDE This Naughty Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Did I Overreact By Sending Him The Text?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.