Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Should I Beg My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg My Boyfriend? (6242 Views)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / I Beg My Wife For Attention / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have this incredibly TDH boyfriend, the love we have for ourselves is mutual......
To cut the story short, I also have another man that gives me anything that I want tho he's married.
Tho my boyfriend is jobless, that never reduced the love I have for him, because I collect funds from that man and give it to my boyfriend.

So, yesterday he caught me cheating because I forgot to lock my phone and he read my conversation with that man... He has called it quits since yesterday afternoon now and I really love him, he even sexes me than the said man..
I have even caught him cheating once and he said it was a mistake and I forgave him.

Now I've been calling him since yesterday and he's not been picking... I don't know what to do

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by AmKen(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Do you love him? If yes, then beg him and change afterwards.
You cant be justifying your action of sleeping around with the fact that he is broke.

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by legendary4luv(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
No need to beg him...... Just continue sharing your widepussy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by MrDandy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Don’t worry.. he will return his broke ass to you when the last money you gave him is finished grin

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
AmKen:
Do you love him? If yes, then beg him and change afterwards.
You cant be justifying your action of sleeping around with the fact that he is broke.
I'm not sleeping around.. dis. guy knows also but I just kept dat man a secret

he will even know if I am sleeping around cos we make love every now and then

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by StrongandMighty: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
.... I don't know y some pple re so shameless dat they showcase their promiscuous lifestyle on social media undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Patented: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Something is wrong with either the story or OP

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by sparklezeee: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
1.even the jobless guy still had the energy to cheat too? na wa for ur bf o

2. You have been cheating too because the jobless guy no deserve ur faithfulness.

Well, it's a balanced game. If u luv him put pride aside and beg that jobless guy and also change because money is not everything, after all u forgave him when u caught him.

Be wise!!

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by kingxsamz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Don't beg him, just look for another d!ck to ride, afterall what are u called 'wide pussy' for?

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
just let him cool off, his ego is badly bruised. It might not just be the cheating alone, probably some other things he had discovered thru your chats. Promises of turning a new leaf won't cut it because deep down inside of you, you know he can't afford your up-keeps. No matter how much you love him, you still need to look good and true love is not worth much without cash.
When he's calm talk to him, try as much as you can to be honest, as much as you can. Don't try to justify your actions, just try and make him see reasons with you....... Try n Have Peace with Yourself!!

Your Moniker though

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Peachess(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ehya, doh, Pele, sorry o. Lol
On serious note, you did wrong sha, I won't lie. But what is pissing me off is that he once cheated on your and you forgave you, but when you did something similar he's breaking up with you.
You can beg him if you want. Men have very big ego, they don't handle cheating cases the way we do. If he comes back to you, he probably wants to make you pay (chop and clean mouth) for cheating. So be careful.

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
sparklezeee:
1.even the jobless guy still had the energy to cheat too? na wa for ur bf o

2. You have been cheating too because the jobless guy no deserve ur faithfulness.

Well, it's a balanced game. If u luv him put pride aside and beg that jobless guy and also change because money is not everything, after all u forgave him when u caught him.

Be wise!!

truthfully, he pounds me real hard.... dat is one of d reasons why I'm still tolerating him and if he goes over board..... I'll just lock up and free him.

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by AmKen(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
okay, your point noted but it still doesn't change the fact that you are sleeping with someone else. Which I believe is the crux of the problem
widepussy:

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peachess:
Ehya, doh, Pele, sorry o. Lol
On serious note, you did wrong sha, I won't lie. But what is pissing me off is that he once cheated on your and you forgave you, but when you did something similar he's breaking up with you.
You can beg him if you want. Men have very big ego, they don't handle cheating cases the way we do. If he comes back to you, he probably wants to make you pay (chop and clean mouth) for cheating. So be careful.
thank you

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
AmKen:
okay, your point noted but it still doesn't change the fact that you are sleeping with someone else. Which I believe is the crux of the problem
but, he's also benefiting from it now.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
I have this incredibly TDH boyfriend, the love we have for ourselves is mutual......
To cut the story short, I also have another man that gives me anything that I want tho he's married.
Tho my boyfriend is jobless, that never reduced the love I have for him, because I collect funds from that man and give it to my boyfriend.

So, yesterday he caught me cheating because I forgot to lock my phone and he read my conversation with that man... He has called it quits since yesterday afternoon now and I really love him, he even sexes me than the said man..
I have even caught him cheating once and he said it was a mistake and I forgave him.

Now I've been calling him since yesterday and he's not been picking... I don't know what to do

Hoe, aint nobody needing no hoe

That Pusssy too wide he be swimming init

Hoe
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by sparklezeee: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

upon the one I say be wise u still dey put this for mind abi?

you just want se x from him and he wants se x and money from u.

so if u like keep fvcking around all in the name of he's also benefiting from it and at the end u are still the loser.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by AmKen(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Listen to me, it doesn't justify anything.
You are selling yourself to what end?
Please, my sister, desist from that act.
There are other things you can do to make money besides sleeping with a married man.
widepussy:

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
AmKen:
Listen to me, it doesn't justify anything.
You are selling yourself to what end?
Please, my sister, desist from that act.
There are other things you can do to make money besides sleeping with a married man.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by AmKen(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thank me later.
widepussy:

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by youngsahito(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
robing Peter to pay Paul.girlz
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Just read ur story. You should have told ur bf the whole gist sha, he might even help you collect more money from d man. I strongly frown on sleeping with married people so try and change ya ways.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by dreamworld: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Do both of them fuc.k u raw or with cd
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Two men at a time shocked shocked you have strength oo but that's very risky nah...how can you be collecting money from one man and then you give to another man

That your jobless boyfriend should channel his energy into something productive instead of fûçking you all day long

Not too worry..he will come around when he needs something or when he needs money

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
dreamworld:
Do both of them fuc.k u raw or with cd
Don't question me....just contribute.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Let's see, get a six shooter gun, leave only one bullet in the chamber. Aim the gun at him, pull the trigger only four times and ask him why he shouldn't tolerate you cheating on him since he has no job. If he is still alive after four attempts, give him the gun and he only pulls twice, if he collects the gun and attempts to shoot, you have your answer.

Not sure, but i think there is some logic in there somewhere. undecided

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by RedDistrict: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrDandy:
Don’t worry.. he will return his broke ass to you when the last money you gave him is finished grin

hehehehe grin

nor mind am, he nor get job and he dy lash free widepussy and he still dy do shakara ontop like say the babe nor go need take care of herself
when money finish for him hand and konji hold am, he go really return his broke ass back to widepussy

hehehe grin

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Austin234(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
I only have a prediction for u: neither the married guy nor ur broke bf will end up not marrying u if u continue like this. Secondly, ur moniker speak volume of ur personality tho
widepussy:

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by obinnashady(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

This is just why u have a bleeping widepu.ssy
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
obinnashady:
This is just why u have a bleeping widepu.ssy
your problem
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by lenghtinny(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
I can bet my ass that you told him the married man was your uncle grin

Nigerian girls and he's my uncle scam be like 5 and 6 cheesy
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by majekoam(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

I dont want to compound your pain. Look I dont know your situation but this love you are claiming is something else. If you loved each other you wouldnt be sleeping with other people.

Secondly tell your boyfriend to get off his a** and look for work. Nigerians want to complain that there is no work. Let him apply to be an apprentice. They will at least feed him and give him transport then one day they will employ him.

Thirdly people make mistakes so if you both can reconcile so who am i to judge.

Lastly but most importantly i must hit your conscience. YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN. Don't you want to be married one day? How would you feel if someone was sleeping with your husband? Also spiritually you are playing with fire. God deals heavily with people who dont take their vows seriously and those who break marriages/homes.

My advice to you is go to someone who is trusted. Ask for a job. Do things the right way. My dear there is nothing in this world like peace. Go and find honest work. Even if people will talk dont mind them. Then give your life to Jesus (You and your boyfriend) and start to change. You know the man that owns Coscharis dealership (That has the most expensive cars in the nation), he and his wife started by hawking foodstuffs on third mainland bridge. It can be done.
God will do it.

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / Bra Types Every Lady Should Know.(pix Included) / Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56