Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? (17525 Views)

Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman / Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: / Does Kissing Come Natural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Uby40(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2008
to me, diverting one's attention away from his/her partner, and towards another is cheating.
all other sub-reasons may follow suit.
kissing another, building up a mental picture of u and another, daydreaming and most of all, flirting.
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by squirrel20(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ post
Definitely cheating.
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by sistawoman: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2008
Cheating can be chatting online in a sexual way. When someone of the opp. sex occupies your mind in the way only your spouse should that is cheating, at least to me. I should be the only person that occupies your mind.

I am a selfish lover.
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2008
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Pataki: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
No two way about it. It is first class cheating.

Save except both partners decided they were going for swinging. undecided
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by uspry1(f): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2008
Yes it does outright cheating to kiss another man while you have your own husband right at home! angry
CHEATING!
CHEATING!
CHEATING!
CHEATING!
CHEATING!
CHEATING!

You will be haunted in your head forever until your forgiven by your husband---stop lustful kissing another man!!! grin
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Jackal(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2008
Pataki:

No two way about it. It is first class cheating.

Save except both partners decided they were going for swinging. undecided

What else could it possibly mean? Praying??
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Pataki: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2008
Jackal:

What else could it possibly mean? Praying??
Nope, random sampling. grin grin grin
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by NubianQ(f): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
no its not cheating not at all. maybe your husband can define what it is when he gets u Kissing another man!
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Cayon(f): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2008
kiss on the jaw, i see nothing wrong. But if you talking about "pull-tongue, well that's another story. Ask one of the guys on here who pulled another man tongue if it's considered cheating. for me it's down right nasty but that's just my opinion.
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Ivynwa(f): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
Cooljade:

thanks all 4 your candid thots and views on my post. we r all entitled to figure OUR OWN SIN. as 4 me, i'd pitch my tent on budx side. a kiss lies on the depth of passion involved. i know it may offend my husband but actually and honestly speaking,  we girls enjoy a harmless flirt once in a while cos it kinda makes us feel hot. i'm a sagitterian and love living life to the fullest. i would never let any man ENTER me but i can kiss if i like.
my husband enjoys MTV Base  and channel O at late nights,  and i make fun of him enjoying all them bum shakin. i also made a promise to give him a treat on our next visit to the states. The Treat: inviting a bootilicious bombshell to our hotel just 4 him.
anyways, to some i may sound crazy but thats how my hubby and i are. we live with fun and have 2 sons.
kissing while married, as a means of cheating, is relative.
i enjoy my vibrator and i don't think its cheating. do u? 

@Cooljade
Yes girlfriend you can go ahead and invite not only a bootylicious bombshell but a p-o-r-n freak too for your husband but do us one favour and get a divorce attorney by the side because your wonderful husband may end up preferring the booty of the bombshell to yours. Don't come back to open a thread for us on how you lost your husband just as a woman shed tears in Tyra Bank's show narrating how her husband persuaded her into a t-h-r-e-e-s-o-m-e only for him to end up preferring the third party to her. You go girl!, I mean get your freak on! Where went Miss Elliot?
Get your freak, get your freak, get your freak on!

Whoops, I just noticed that this thread is dated as far back as 2008, will be glad to hear what happened after Miss bombshell was invited?
Cheerio
Re: Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? by Stovenk: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
If a woman is married but they got married cuz of a kid, they sleep in separate beds, hardly talk, history of him cheating, he treats her bad (not hitting) emotionally distant from her. What if she kisses another man? Is that cheating still?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.