Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (35848 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by grandstar(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nukilia:
Go work hard and see the woman begging you up and down

He has some dosh. Most likely a Yahoo boy. He's not the type you take home to dad and mum unless their hungry and have no morals either. She's probably just dating him for the money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nukilia: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
grandstar:

He has some dosh. Most likely a Yahoo boy. He's not the type you take home to dad and mum unless their hungry and have no morals either. She's probably just dating him for the money.
Chai
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by InvertedHammer: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
/
Pre-wedding photos. Public marriage proposal.

Nigerians sure know how to abuse anything they copied from oyibo people.

Why would a man kneel down in public to propose to the lady he loves? Is he marrying for strangers? I always thought that marriage proposal and acceptance is a private matter between two individuals.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

[s] There was a mild drama in one of the popular eateries in Lagos after a man was turned down by his girlfriend after kneeling to propose to her.

According to a video making rounds online, the man was seen cheering other eatery guests to force her accept his proposal but the young lady unremorsefully turned him down.

However the video which has amassed thousands of views on social media, really left many dumbfounded. [/s]

Many feeble-mind niggas in Naija nowadays.

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Kinikini: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kontinue. When dem finish, the hole go come be like Lagos Ibadan Express. Na that time you go say the unlucky man wey carry the leftover no get long tin nor last 100 hours. Kontinue so gbo.

biacan:
Nah I'm not accepting it if I'm the one......Guy wey I use dey pass time go come propose to me Laiye laiye never

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
SLBMS:
Avoid Nigerian women like your life depended on it. You won't understand what im saying until you travel out of the country. AVOID Nigerian women at all cost if you like your life. %70 are into Marine witchcraft. The remaining %30 will soon be initiated. If God should open our eyes to see what we share this planet with many people qill go mad. AVOID NIGERIAN WOMEN or pay the price.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by freemi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iamicekid:
How unna no go dey read mood and know that ur girl is super into u before u go down on your knees, she suppose be the one asking for it for so long better than u disgracing ur generation like this
very fulish man n smart lady. He thnks he cn use dat 2 force her. U shud knw who wil marry u n knw who wont lng b4
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
I can’t say much cos I don’t know the dynamics of their relationship bt it looks like a bad and desperate idea especially if she wanted to turn it down.
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Myself2(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iamicekid:
How unna no go dey read mood and know that ur girl is super into u before u go down on your knees, she suppose be the one asking for it for so long better than u disgracing ur generation like this

With his weak T shirt set, the guy resemble person wey alarm hold to ransom

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
I wonder why some fellow men still believe they can force or blackmail a lady to really luv them The luv no dey e no dey... Help urself up punk angry
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
This niqqa just spoilt my day and my "JUNE"....must you propose...just impreqnate the motherfvcker and watch thinqz qo the other way round...

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
grin is it by force to marry, I hate men that force women, marriage is not an achievement, you are not doing her any favour

i won't be surprise if iphone x ,peruvian hair ,gucci bags & sneakers is what you classify as achievement.
if marriage to a lady no b favour why should a sex paid for directly or indirectly still be considered doing him a favour. sole beneficiary of no more marriage will still be men.
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Mekanus(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
This niqqa just spoilt my day and my "JUNE"....must you propose...just impreqnate the motherfvcker and watch thinqz qo the other way round...
Ma nigga

Don't mind all these fuc^k boys falling our hands

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Sonnobax15(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mekanus:
Ma nigga
Don't mind all these fuc^k boys falling our hands
Na xo na
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
ericsmith:

i won't be surprise if iphone x ,peruvian hair ,gucci bags & sneakers is what you classify as achievement.
if marriage to a lady no b favour why should a sex paid for directly or indirectly still be considered doing him a favour. sole beneficiary of no more marriage will still be men.
shut the fvck up, in this mordern age you are still thinking like an ancient fool, do you think any girl want to be tie down by a frustrated idiot like you, keep thinking you are a god and you are doing some unfortunate girl a favour asking her to marry you, don't go and hustle broke ass biitch
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Akanoaaa(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
biacan:
Nah I'm not accepting it if I'm the one......Guy wey I use dey pass time go come propose to me Laiye laiye never

And your full-time guy go disappoint you, your eye go come down.
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by BABSSSOO(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
propose inside your room, dem no go gree, you don go eatery now go disgrace yourself, now your body don calm... cheesy
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
kerzhim:
Men always fail to understand that girls of this generation does not value mariage.

Well u can't generalize. D fact is that this guy is d architect of his own misfortune & embarrassment. Must u do public proposal that entails kneeling down? Can't a guy propose to a lady sitting down or standing? If he were standing or sitting, he wouldn't have disgraced himself
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by youngsahito(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
grin is it by force to marry, I hate men that force women, marriage is not an achievement, you are not doing her any favour
will you keep quiet over there...that is how u will be deceiving some girls not to marry yet you sef they find who will put ring in that your leprosy finger...Isi ewu
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by uthlaw: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
aprilwise:
Guy go hustle make your girlfriend no reject your engagement ring.
I can never Husstle because of any girl,I just have to make my money and Bleep around.puna na puna na face we dey Bleep!
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
shut the fvck up, in this mordern age you are still thinking like an ancient fool, do you think any girl want to be tie down by a frustrated idiot like you, keep thinking you are a god and you are doing some unfortunate girl a favour asking her to marry you, don't go and hustle broke ass biitch

ancient fool abi modern asshole grin when my life falls to ur status i will go n hustle, call ur aunties cumma n learn
if marriage is a tie down, how come most influencial women in the world are married n still married, beyonce, perfect kim kardashian, okonjo iweala, alakija,omotola e.t.c are all time archievers.
do you know theresa may ,sey o mo angela merkel grin just face ur studies we wil talk later
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Starhearts: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gbe body E
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Cocolatti(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uncle wey Mumu!!!!
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by banio: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Two things will make a girl marry U. 1) When U have money. 2) When U have fxccck her, very very well, till she falls in love.
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
youngsahito:
will you keep quiet over there...that is how u will be deceiving some girls not to marry yet you sef they find who will put ring in that your leprosy finger...Isi ewu
one fool sighted, dont worry attention seeker, you have been noticed, now go and play with your video game, 0.1 IQ slowpoke
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
ericsmith:

ancient fool abi modern asshole grin when my life falls to ur status i will go n hustle, call ur aunties cumma n learn
if marriage is a tie down, how come most influencial women in the world are married n still married, beyonce, perfect kim kardashian, okonjo iweala, alakija,omotola e.t.c are all time archievers.
do you know theresa may ,sey o mo angela merkel grin just face ur studies we wil talk later
shut up you loser, you are the type that thinks marrying a girl is doing her a favour, when you have nothing to offer her than your wrinkled smelling diick
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by desvi: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
where is the proposal
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
SLBMS:
Avoid Nigerian women like your life depended on it. You won't understand what im saying until you travel out of the country. AVOID Nigerian women at all cost if you like your life. %70 are into Marine witchcraft. The remaining %30 will soon be initiated. If God should open our eyes to see what we share this planet with many people qill go mad. AVOID NIGERIAN WOMEN or pay the price.

is everything ok bro?:/
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
kneehighbootz:

is everything ok bro?:/

Yep
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by MobilityExpress: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunfly:

My anger is, must it be in public place, eatery, shoprite, etc? It is embarrassing even if the girl no reject you, it means you don't have your own value. Why must u copy what somebody else did? When u were toasting her, it was private. When you were chopping the potato's, it was private. Why don't you make this proposal private as well.
Does it means that you don't even have a house decent enough to have this conversation with her?

Some people are disgrace and deserves such disgrace.

Public or private, it's rubbish. How many wives kneel for their husbands, even in private? Yet some guys will be kneeling to propose, smh, because of infatuation or copy copy or notice me, mtshewwwww
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
shut up you loser, you are the type that thinks marrying a girl is doing her a favour, when you have nothing to offer her than your wrinkled smelling diick

its not wrinkled,olodo !! the state when its soft or not erect fighting my battles its referred to as flaccid
just few minutes conversation n you are already picturing my shrinked balls ..whatever u do don't cumma tell me u are pregnant oo ..thats how slayqueens do grin
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Insectkiller: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mtcheeww..

Just fuckmate that's what d girl wanted..

U want make she tie herself grin down with only u grin
angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.