Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (35847 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Kobicove(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
That serves the idiot right!

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by ryloy: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
The guy shouting say yes
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Kureh(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigeria,must we put everything on social media? Rubbish.
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by pacespot(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
he got served smiley

the lady simply saying if I'm not ready, you cannot use the pressure situation of the environment to force me to accept your proposal, because marriage is a long journey. care about yourself, not what people will say

3 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by godofuck231: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
It's like proposing to a prostitute in public , she's not interested , give her money she will destroy urban d*ck in 60 seconds but the ring ? Naaa

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
SLBMS:
Avoid Nigerian women like your life depended on it. You won't understand what im saying until you travel out of the country. AVOID Nigerian women at all cost if you like your life. %70 are into Marine witchcraft. The remaining %30 will soon be initiated. If God should open our eyes to see what we share this planet with many people qill go mad. AVOID NIGERIAN WOMEN or pay the price.
psycho

4 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Autotech312(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don't know why foolish guys can't read between the lines, guys understand that women need this marriage than us men I know that for sure. Work hard and achieve success and see them crawling begging you to propose. Stop begging for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by dayleke: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fake proposal....
See how d guy dey look around. Bad acting see.
The girl no try too. She dey use style dey laff.

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by imagineheaven(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
With your 1500 naira ring! Go hustle bro. Ladies, stop dating men you can't marry!
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Rozaytee: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
SLBMS:
Avoid Nigerian women like your life depended on it. You won't understand what im saying until you travel out of the country. AVOID Nigerian women at all cost if you like your life. %70 are into Marine witchcraft. The remaining %30 will soon be initiated. If God should open our eyes to see what we share this planet with many people qill go mad. AVOID NIGERIAN WOMEN or pay the price.
mumu ode... I no know why ur mama no abort u right from time

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Neoteny(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Proposing in public is emotional blackmail. It places undue pressure on the girl to accept on the spot. What if she needed to think things through?

Guys who propose in public are immature and insecure to want to apply the pressure of public spectacle to get the girl to say yes.

7 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by liverpool72(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Alzirida:
grin Poor boy.
i like u
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Dinho20(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
ALL THESE ATTENTION SEEKING GUYS, CAN'T YOU PROPOSE WITHOUT CAMERA,

WHEN I WILL PROPOSE, I WILL DO IT IN MY HOUSE,

I WILL SIT ON A CHAIR, WHILE THE LUCKY LADY WILL KNEEL DOWN, THEN I'LL PROPOSE TO HER.

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by delishpot: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mistake some men make is that they invite their babe out after a big fight that saw them taking a break. Thinking offering an engagement ring aka prop ;Dosal will make her forgive and forget.

Advise to guys...... Never use proposal as a makeup or darling I am sorry tool. She might have honoured your invite but have no plans of spending the rest of her life with you. Make sure you guys are on the same page before making it official.

See as him face just dey struggle to hide the shame for the video
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by HolyTitus(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
biacan:
Nah I'm not accepting it if I'm the one......Guy wey I use dey pass time go come propose to me Laiye laiye never
pass time abi
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by HolyTitus(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
MyGeneration:
The man proposes to his gf. She refuses, he then changes her into a sex doll and fvcks the hell from her for 5years and then marries another girl thats serious.

Tomorrow the girl starts posting stuffs about how men are wicked.
lavida loca
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Davidasi: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dinho20:
ALL THESE ATTENTION SEEKING GUYS, CAN'T YOU PROPOSE WITHOUT CAMERA,

WHEN I WILL PROPOSE, I WILL DO IT IN MY HOUSE,

I WILL SIT ON A CHAIR, WHILE THE LUCKY LADY WILL KNEEL DOWN, THEN I'LL PROPOSE TO HER.
. Confirmed my brother you too correct

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by BlueAir: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jaynom:
grin
Some girls only date you so they can help you squander your money. You need to realize when you're a means to an end!
any further comment on this thread is bullshit
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
SLBMS:

What about Ghana women?

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Alwaystruth: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
I AM HAPPY THAT I NEVER KNELT DOWN FOR ANY WOMAN OR MAN IN MY LIFE EXCEPT THOSE DAYS WHERE TEACHERS CAN MALTREAT STUBBORN STUDENTS LIKE ME ANYHOW. IS IT NOT STUPIDITY TO KNEEL DOWN FOR A WOMAN TO MARRY ME WHEN I AM ALSO THE ONE WHO WILL PAY BRIDE PRICE FROM MY HARD EARNED MONEY. #NEVER!!!..GUY I AM SORRY FOR YOU OO BUT YOU NEEDS TO HUSTLE HARDER BECAUSE IF YOU GOT THE CASH, THE GIRLS WILL BE VISITING NATIVE DOCTORS FOR YOUR HEAD ,SO YOU CAN PROPOSE!!!.. MEANWHILE THAT GIRL THAT DID THIS TO YOU IS GOING TO REGRET IT BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY SHE HAS IN MIND WILL DISAPPOINT HER TOO!!..

3 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by seunfly: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Kneel down for what? The same girl you're kneeling down for will go somewhere else and kneel down for the guy she truly loves. Must you kneel down before you propose? It's rubbish.

My anger is, must it be in public place, eatery, shoprite, etc? It is embarrassing even if the girl no reject you, it means you don't have your own value. Why must u copy what somebody else did? When u were toasting her, it was private. When you were chopping the potato's, it was private. Why don't you make this proposal private as well.
Does it means that you don't even have a house decent enough to have this conversation with her?

Some people are disgrace and deserves such disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by alizma: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
You go don dey eye the proposal for like one year before i go make attempt. 3months to verify if you are actually eyeing it, another 3 months to confirm my verification plus another 3month to put my confirmation to test and the last 3month to put things in order for the Dday. I cant allow one small girl to disgrace me in public

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Jaynom(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
any further comment on this thread is bullshit

grin I hail Thee!!
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Rextizz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
kerzhim:
Men always fail to understand that girls of this generation does not value mariage.
They are just prostitutes period!
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Some guys think proposing when they're not on good terms with their gf is going to make them happy. Sense fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Guyman02: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Stupid boy disgracing himself and his village people. Now everyone has seen how Olodoish he is.
Instead of you to go and hustle so that she will be the one begging and kneeling for you

Spits**
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by olumalcolm(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
dis guy fall my hand sha, free d babe and go add to ur savings if e neva large. but aunty abeg no let me hear say dem see u for shiloh cm 2027 ooo, begin shout i receive, i receive, na dat one go pain me pass angry

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by dasrackhor(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
biacan:
Nah I'm not accepting it if I'm the one......Guy wey I use dey pass time go come propose to me Laiye laiye never
Twale aunty biacan, awon ti Femi Fani Kayode..
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by dasrackhor(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
SLBMS:
kini nwi
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by dasrackhor(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
olumalcolm:
dis guy fall my hand sha, free d babe and go add to ur savings if e neva large. but aunty abeg no let me hear say dem see u for shiloh cm 2027 ooo, begin shout i receive, i receive, na dat one go pain me pass angry
u made my day bro
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by grandstar(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
With that irresponsible hair? No way man

He doesn't look responsible talk more of being one. He's probably a Yahoo boy and probably dating him for his money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.