Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (35849 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by emmysolo2001(f): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
you are using a guy to past time now but when you are almost 30 and they are also using you to past time you will start going to church and be expecting a miracle from God.I don't know why women never learn .if you are not that hype about a guy let him know "as in bros I no to like you oo let's just be friends with benefits".simple instead of passing time
biacan:
Nah I'm not accepting it if I'm the one......Guy wey I use dey pass time go come propose to me Laiye laiye never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by youngsahito(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
one fool sighted, dont worry attention seeker, you have been noticed, now go and play with your video game, 0.1 IQ slowpoke
nicompoo, keep deceiving yourself that you are still young later una go dey go church 4 husband deliverance...slayqueen kill u dere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2019
youngsahito:
nicompoo, keep deceiving yourself that you are still young later una go dey go church 4 husband deliverance...slayqueen kill u dere
fool are you still disturbing me, let me tell I am better than all your genrations put together and unlike like your sisters or girlfriend I don't think marriage is an achievement, I work for my money and hope to achieve something great in life before I die, not focusing on one man like I have done something great in my life, so keep believing like you are some kind of a catch, deluded slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by youngsahito(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
fool are you still disturbing me, let me tell I am better than all your genrations put together and unlike like your sisters or girlfriend I don't think marriage is an achievement, I work for my money and hope to achieve something great in life before I die, not focusing on one man like I have done something great in my life, so keep believing like you are some kind of a catch, deluded slowpoke
you are better than my generation and you have not made d richest fool in Nigeria.just keep deceiving yourself about your wealth I can buy with u and your generation with just my dogs food and medical...Go get a better life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by booksrite001: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2019
youngsahito:

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.