Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas (2041 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by tpiar: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
The main thing here is the op's rudeness and insult of ladies' dads.

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
almarthins:

So thats what they are doing to you?
U dey do trade by barter
no buy cash and carry
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Mcslize: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Simplep:
Why this 'broke' issue dey pain una like this? tongue

Ask Erigga.

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Ryan03(f): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
LINTUNE:
if u know ur dad is poor ,why broke shaming guys that earn more than ur dad,im not supporting the op,however there are some truths in what he said
lol, I dont support girls who ask for heaven and earth but truth be told, you have to assist your girl no matter how small. If you dont have, its understandable not that you have but always claiming broke, you dont do anything for her, you dont support her in anything but you demand sex and faithfulness. To you, spending on her is a waste because you are not her dad. Why won't she used such words on you? Just my thoughts o
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by LINTUNE(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Ryan03:
lol, I dont support girls who ask for heaven and earth but truth be told, you have to assist your girl no matter how small. If you dont have, its understandable not that you have but always claiming broke, you dont do anything for her, you dont support her in anything but you demand sex and faithfulness. To you, spending on her is a waste because you are not her dad. Why won't she used such words on you? Just my thoughts o
im not talking about my gf, im talking about some random girl i met online would just broke shame me because i didnt give in to her demand of money

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by MrCork: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Sometimes the boyfriend you call 'broke' is actually doing better than your dad! grin grin grin

..^^^^side effect of rejection!(smh) angry
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Wayne4uall(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
MrCork:

..^^^^side effect of rejection!(smh) angry

For ur mind... tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lockdown: Ladies Do G-string Thread On Social Media. See Photos / If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / The First Lucky 15 People will receive money (free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.