Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21955 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2007
@hayway; hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! "u sure?"wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2007
You know now! Don't you? Or you won lie like u always do? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2007
is that nut cracker dude still leading?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2007
I got no patience for people like that wink wink wink but when am in a black neighborhood Mc Donald I don't get nothing especially if one of the workers pisses me off because I’m scare of he/she spitting in my food and drink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2007
Jeeeeezuz
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2007
wetin won tear ur mouth?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2007
Actually it was really busy and so the queue was long, I tried my best to be fast. When it was her turn she ordered for 4 Mc flurrys ice cream. I got it done. bUT She got angry over nothing saying she stood for too long. . .It's her choice, she could have left, instead of blaming me. I'm not a[b] robot[/b]. It's NOT EASY taking orders and serving customers. I got busy because the kids are on hollz {half term}
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2007
@busy
   thats the worst job i ever had, did that for 3months had to quit and find a better befiting job, i HATE FAST FOODS.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2007
lol i can't even work there becos with my crazy self grin grin grin grin grin i might even start beating on customers. jk
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2007
lol
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2007
@hayway; na 4rm ur hand i learn now abi u don 4get d lectures wey u b hold? grin

@ayefele200; wey ur pic? stop hatin tongue

@busygirl; i feel u on dat, its all over d place. u sure do get some impatience customers dat kinda get one  pissed. just let go and move on cos u dont want some peace tormented person 2 spoil ur day jare. cheesy
I remember when i still used 2 work retail was like when a bad-luck customer come in d customer go won spread em bad-luck around d store and even leave without purchasin anythin. More like d purpose is just 2 spread d bad-luck. shocked smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2007
The statement that really got me pissed was when she said I took so long making just 4 ice-creams. As if she could do it in shorter time. It wasn't an ordinary ice-cream. I had to add some stuff in it. And i did it in less than 5min. yet she was complaining grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2007
@chiwe
sex changed has not been confirmed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2007
Thanks jare chiegemba. I was angry. She reported to the manager. But the manager knew it wasn'nt my fault. So he came to beg me not to mind the lady. I felt like punching her. .
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2007
chiegemba:

@hayway; na from your hand i learn now abi u don forget d lectures wey u b hold? grin

@ayefele200; wey your pic? stop hatin tongue

@busygirl; i feel u on that, its all over d place. u sure do get some impatience customers that kind of get one pissed. just let go and move on because u don't want some peace tormented person 2 spoil your day jare. cheesy
I remember when i still used 2 work retail was like when a bad-luck customer come in d customer go won spread em bad-luck around d store and even leave without purchasin anythin. More like d purpose is just 2 spread d bad-luck. shocked smiley
did I also teach u d way u collected chiomas' bf

at busy gurl: U shld have done it grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2007
@busygirl; abeg dont worry about dat. . . trust me if u were 2 go find out where they work they sure would b doin a lousy job but then they expect d best of best 4rm people. "not dat dey can perform in dat way" cheesy

@ hayway; have u 4gotten d topic on skills and techniques on how 2 snatch person boyfriend and vice versa abi u won make i begin expose u now grin

@ayefele200; actually sex change is being put into consideration as of right now. so 4 d mean time go snap better pic wink "u got my votes" grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 12:53am On Jun 02, 2007
No expose me ooooooooooooooo wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo eko? we get beef? abi some family vendetta dey? why are u always antagonising me? is it because of the man haters thread? tot we resolved issues? POPULARITY? shocked  O Jeeez! became active on this thread only like 2 months ago. . . 6278 to 387 posts, talk about popularity
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
@chiefoh
what an infested asshole, braggin on a mere award, start lickin their CLITIS to earn the royalty, crooked nitwit
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2007
Stop hating shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 03, 2007
wats wit all d hatin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by wadobomi(f): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2007
who can figure out who this celeb is?

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by wadobomi(f): 2:26am On Jun 03, 2007
anyone?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:25am On Jun 03, 2007
busygirl:

Stop hating shocked shocked shocked
does that look like 1, wanka
wadobomi:

i know , WADO OKO MI, grin, UR DAD RIGHT
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2007
wadobomi:

Oliver de coque?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2007
wadobomi:

[size=20pt]I won't be suprise at all if that is what you truly look like FERLIE AKA WA DO MI AKA CLOSESTPERVET, laughing my fine ass off, you are one ugly pepper shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2007
@ Omo-eko, that's funny ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2007
whats so funny wanka
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2007
busygirl:

are YOU OK .
u might been infested with some fungus malaria which is contagious nitwit
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2007
busygirl:

@ Omo-eko, that's funny ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Serious i think that is what FERLIE looks like, btw how far with you wink wink wink and no work today
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2007
Omo Eko:

Serious i think that is what FERLIE looks like, between how far with you wink wink wink and no work today
she riuned MC DONALDS businness, she's been fired

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.