Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21954 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2007
i'm not taking it personal. . . . .sorry abt that cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
i'm not taking it personal. . . . .sorry abt that cheesy
my opinion anyway
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
cool grin grin grin.

Anyway how are you doing and hope work isn't stressful sha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
Omo Eko:

My own opinion oh and don’t take it personal, it should be Tmoni winning kiss kiss instead of cheifoh

Who told you that grin (personal preferences sha)

voted based on popularity Hey re u at work undecided

Yes ooh, I'll be home in 2 hrs time wink I'll holla when i get home

@ busygirl

Hey girlfriend, quite an age kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
cute-ass:

Who told you that grin (personal preferences sha)

hum no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Yes ooh, I'll be home in 2 hrs time wink I'll holla when i get home
iight cool hurry hope sha wink kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hi girls kiss kiss kiss I've been busy. . .Work at mc donald's is hell stressfull. Even when i'm off, I get calls to come back to work.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
pele cheesy cheesy cheesy at least you got pocket money undecided tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
thANKS JARE kiss i GOT PAID YESTERDAY cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
Pls post me fish fillet cos i live in Slough grin grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
busygirl:

thANKS JARE kiss i GOT PAID YESTERDAY cheesy
Good so where is my own shre cry cry cry

@haywhy
How you dey wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
I DEY KAMPE! Hope u also dey Kampe? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2007
am cool sha but just tired a little becos i had a stressful day sad sad sad
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
your share. . . . .i'll post it cheesy LOL grin. hAYwhy, I'll be visiting slough this month. . . .
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
iight i will be expecting it grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
I was at reading yesterday its just 20mins away by train, I went to visit a friend in Southampton! You are welikomu oooo! Are u coming to legoland?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ omo eko: abroad is a stressful place init? go n take a hot shower! B4 u finish I'll send the best massager on NL to you, I mean debosky! grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
haywhy:

@ omo eko: abroad is a stressful place init? go n take a hot shower! B4 u finish I'll send the best massager on Nairaland to you, I mean debosky! grin grin cheesy
U are not serious grin grin grin

No is just that the summer lectures is so stressful and it's so hot out here sad sad sad
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2007
You are still lucky its hot out there! This place na were, I swear the weather dey fuc**vex me! The weather just dey do rubbish! Especially as the thing dey rain from morning till night! I tire oooo! But I'm also stressed though
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2007
lol don't worry everything will be okay soon tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
omo eko what are you gonna do about generator users paying money in ur state?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
haywhy you're right. The weather here is totally Unpredictable.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
r u coming to legoland or ur just coming to slough to deliver my fish fillet? You are enjoying oo, eating free neal @ Mc Donald!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
haywhy:

omo eko what are you going to do about generator users paying money in your state?
Generator for where am lost
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
I read on NL that gen users in Lag are to be paying fees! Probably I misinterpreted the thread undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
I'm actually coming for N.I interview
yea yea. . .free meal. . .but the job is hell stressfull
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2007
Its crazy, my NI interview was at Maidenhead n I live in Slough & we've got a Jobcentre plus but,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
Your ppl at reading train station r very rude ooo! I mean d workers! I went to Southampton 4 d 1st time yesterday n dey were just shit just cos I asked a simple question! Awon oloriburuku, grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
haywhy:

I read on Nairaland that gen users in Lag are to be paying fees! Probably I misinterpreted the thread undecided
oh yea i got what you u were saying now wink wink actaully i just saw the thread last night but they didn't get the chance to finish reading everyone's comments
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
haywhy. . . . pele, . .Today a customer really got me pissed grin. . .I was really angry.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2007
I was advised against that Mc Donald job! Customers get pissed easily & especially when they are correcting orders they've already made,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
Am one of those customers embarassed embarassed embarassed I even yelled at someone last night because she made my ice coffee mess and I was pissed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2007
I do get pissed too but I'll just mute & manage whatever circumstance they put me! I'm a gentle guy now, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.