Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21953 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by breeolan(f): 6:38pm On May 22, 2007
yeah right, crush indeed, shocked

i wish,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by damsol(f): 9:00pm On May 22, 2007
who is chiefof?i can see the dude is leading cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2007
fynewaka:

Your excesses are getting intolerable on this forum, not only are your posts odious, they bore the hell out of me and a chunk of users. I strongly advise you back off, but if you insist, I wouldn't mind watching while ChieOF plays host to you. A word the say. . .
ANOTHER evolution of an INCUBUS, boi u gat the wrong dude, but if u insist am always down bro,
breeolan:

@ ayefele,

y do u call chiiefOh a punk, from what i can read, you're d PUNK jerk!

and am sure none of d girls hosting this topic would put a bunch of flower to represent u in d contest, maybe u should show us what u look like, this one your mouth is runnin like u knw what tongue
hmmmm i smell something, CHIEF, THIEFOH'S MUM right,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 23, 2007
ayefele200:

ANOTHER evolution of an INCUBUS, boi u gat the wrong dude, but if u insist am always down bro, hmmmm i smell something, CHIEF, THIEFOH'S MUM right,

The rantings of a mentally deranged paedophile. Say something meaningful then I'll have cause to reply. Senseless buffoon!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 10:40am On May 23, 2007
hahahah, omg, some gurlz actually come here 2 check on the guys, and c hw their forum is doing, and all u guys do is fight undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 23, 2007
acidrop:

hahahah, omg, some gurlz actually come here 2 check on the guys, and c hw their forum is doing, and all u guys do is fight undecided

The guy is continually casting aspersion on Chiefoh, the height of incivility.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 10:49am On May 23, 2007
heyiii,, comon, we dont want no fighting abeg, that is something u guys should be able 2 resolve urself, b4 all the chicks, way get big mouth come laugh at una
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2007
na wa ooo undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by breeolan(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2007
ayefele200:

ANOTHER evolution of an INCUBUS, boi u gat the wrong dude, but if u insist am always down bro, hmmmm i smell something, CHIEF, THIEFOH'S MUM right,

wateva u like, u can say, we are all tired of ur sick rantings, get a life!!!! angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by LuUmBiOn2(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2007
@topic, omo eko n cute ass
Didn't i say it sometime ago that birds of the same feather flock together. This is just a confirmation, , that you both aren't celibate, as a matter of fact a tarty, and ya need a junky to give you what you want! Savage wild, chili hot, raw and weed energized sex.

One love.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by rowlandwhy: 4:46pm On May 23, 2007
All,
You guys are teariing your pants for non-issues.

Omoeko and cuteass (2nd to the gracious and merciless owner of the land)
Will there be a medal award or any tangible award for this?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by neelsel(f): 11:11pm On May 23, 2007
rowlandwhy:

All,

Ask them for me ooo, abeg grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:14pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

Ask them for me ooo, abeg grin grin grin
you sure grin grin grin grin
rowlandwhy:

All,

The guy will get date with a very beautiful lady called NEELSEL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

you sure grin grin grin grin The guy will get date with a very beautiful lady called NEELSEL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

not my girl, am pretty sure CHIEF OH(LEADING HUH) Can bear the heat, TOO HOT TO HANDLE

@OMO EKO
party, would be pretty much appreciated
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 3:50am On May 24, 2007
what is ur own, u not even runing up undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2007
Laughing my ass off :D cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2007
Femi ore mi! Omo to dun, omo to chan! Wa ba emi na wa nkan se ooo! Ki emi naa ti e fine die! Abi bawo deni bayi? Anyway, it all goes to say you look good!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:51pm On May 25, 2007
no Yoruba speaking oh because i can't really read it and some people doesn't understand it tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by rowlandwhy: 3:00pm On May 25, 2007
haywhy:

Femi ore mi! Omo to dun, omo to chan! Wa ba emi na wa nkan se ooo! Ki emi naa ti e fine die! Abi bawo deni bayi?
@Omo eko and cute ass,
tell seun to ban this guy as he is violating the Nairaland rules by posting unknown language here.

We are talking about The male of the year here and not language or culture.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2007
Easy easy easy!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2007
Lets even create a thread & see if we'll be able to get just 5 nominees out of d whole NL females. [s]Most are bootiful & not beautiful[/s]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by minute(f): 5:40pm On May 27, 2007
tmoni,the guy is hot.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:45pm On May 27, 2007
minute:

tmoni,the guy is hot.
Yes oh my sister his hot kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2007
All the guys are goodlooking oooo! Dem no be like us baba iyabo2 grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2007
haywhy:

Femi ore mi! Omo to dun, omo to chan! Wa ba emi na wa nkan se ooo! Ki emi naa ti e fine die! Abi bawo deni bayi? Anyway, it all goes to say you look good!
but haywhay, on a serious note, e no go be bad idea make u jus help us translate this swahili wey u write here wink wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2007
It all goes to say Femi looks good
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by temmyabby(f): 1:13am On May 28, 2007
I agree ooo , 95.5% of the guys here are not really gud luking undecided , but i'm impressed by sum pics , youngies, debosky and ferlie if youngies is real he has my vote grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ife9ja(f): 1:41am On May 28, 2007
so why don't u like chiefoh? he's not good looking too? i think he's really cute and he deserves to win, even in the close up pic,his pic looks the realest and finest, what do u think?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 2:43am On May 28, 2007
ChieFoH:

but haywhay, on a serious note, e no go be bad idea make u jus help us translate this swahili wey u write here wink wink

abiooooooooo, for the sake of some yoruba illitrate embarassed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 2:46am On May 28, 2007
hey acid, whats up? long time smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 2:49am On May 28, 2007
well, someone is 2 busy 2 chat, lol, nahh, am cool, urself grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 3:00am On May 28, 2007
zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

. . . Sleep Tyme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.