Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (72525 Views)

Couple Caught Making Love During Zoom Call [PHOTOS] / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by tunary(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
so who video the show na
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by tfash96(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Men have lost their dignity.
Since when is it a crime to keep concunbines?

Our ancestors roam the earth with numerous women.
Expecting a man to be faithful is against nature.

By the way, who was the idiot recording?
Do not be deceived it's a comedy I just saw it tonight on facebook not quite long.. Nairaland sef may God provide sensible news for those who post gibberish here

Meme down here 4 u moderators or whatever they call u

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sigh... So, who the fvck recorded the entire event? undecided
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Monday60655(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
And you were there to video the incident right. Kudos
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by StoneLucifer: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rubbish..Is this d type of news on NL.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nigerian men are he-goats. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by daddytime(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by zmanto(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wonderful indeed....
Pls help a final year brother in school, you people are my last hope 0452530383 Gt bank
I'm so sorry for doing this but I can't help my my self for nw pls my people.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by itchie: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Issa skit, not real

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
All dis lies just 4 cheap click bait...
Who recorded the video...
Ndi ara..
Nonsense and upcoming bloggers
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by joytothewise(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na them.. if you know u know
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
men that delayed b4 marriage don't cheat,,

only men who rushed marriage early can cheat..

cos all marriage seem to be like had it been i marry nkechi instead of amaka

trust i will never cheat when i finally marry cool
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Ziel20: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
STAGED
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Typical Nigerian man, cheater and rapist

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Kingbarbie01(f): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
guys this is just an act of comedy,the message is dat he's bathing to meet up with a chick and his fone started ringing where his wife is, now ask ur self how someone from no where capture dis kind of scene.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by alexiej(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tina26:
Skit. Nairaland is losing it

Right! I don't understand why they'd take a comedy skit and make it seem like a real news item. It's actually quite irritating.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
So couples can't have their privacy again?
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Damoche10: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
We are not fools. Who was recording? Make una dey dull unsaf.....nice one though cool
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Kbworld: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
laye layere mongbe koolu min mon
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Clear case of.. ... grin grin grin

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by grandstar(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who posted this? How did this get out?

It's obviously not scripted as that fall looked very real and might not be something a script writer or director may envisage.

Someone's going to pay!
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by FuckThaMod: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Men have lost their dignity.
Since when is it a crime to keep concunbines?

Our ancestors roam the earth with numerous women.
Expecting a man to be faithful is against nature.

By the way, who was the idiot recording?
I agree with you 100%
Men of nowadays are weak and that's why you see women challenging us anyhow these days
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by sexdoll: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
KingLennon:
This looks staged but if it was real then there's a skeleton hidden in his cupboard

it was 100% staged, if not, why will the man be covering his gbola with a towel from his so called wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
This was clearly stage by the wife if it is true but I think this video is a scene from a movie.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by realGod(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please I want to see the camera man to ask him for the part two of this movie.Nigerians grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Lokoyen(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
KingLennon:
This looks staged but if it was real then there's a skeleton hidden in his cupboard

Its a comedy skit
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tina26:
Skit. Nairaland is losing it
it's becoming foolish... especially the moderators that push rubbish to front-page
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Wettoid123: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
It is obvious that this is acting I mean drama not real.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by godquality: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why would she picked up his call in the first place? If you trust your man you won't bother and vice versa.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by samwise180(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Firstly is there a CCTV recording all this or what
I am not understanding
Secondly the man has a skeleton hidden in his cupboard cos you can't just run out of the bathroom like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.