Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (72519 Views)

Couple Caught Making Love During Zoom Call [PHOTOS] / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
G
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by femi4: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
All men na cheats......Dont quote me to deceive yasef by telling me "Not all men"
except me
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by tadetobi: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
3 2 1 »»ACTION
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Look Staged.... shocked shocked
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
dick don't decrease in size after countless use if not Some Nigerian men for Don become prick*less.how can one Man be swimming in red, blue, green, black, brown, violet, magenta, cyan, RGB, yellow, sky Blue River only one prick Nawao. grin grin grin
Don't corrupt us ooo
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Nigerian men are he-goats. cheesy
I guess it's cool.

Messi and Ronaldo are all GOATS.
grin
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by davillian(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
From this video
I know Nairaland and its mod are mad.
Selfish Nigerians
Posting shit just to gain traffic without considering offering services to its users.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by holuphisayor(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na sand this guy dey take baff? grin
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Nigerian men are he-goats. cheesy
including ur fada?

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
its a film cuz u cant hide ur D from ur wife
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Vince77(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Men have lost their dignity.
Since when is it a crime to keep concunbines?

Our ancestors roam the earth with numerous women.
Expecting a man to be faithful is against nature.

By the way, who was the idiot recording?

Now you see it was staged.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Dalby(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who was filming, at the exact minute the phone rang, and he rushed out. See people already judging men Why do people no longer think
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Dalby(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
not new...only a woman who wants to die before her time sniffs around her husband
What all women claim, but they still do...
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Looks like a skit... it’s a skit sef.. no be person de record abi the get cctv camera for palor
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
pesinfada:
including ur fada?
Yeah.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"Most" would have been better.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Benny, do have a peaceful night.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Same to you.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nairaland is indeed "improving"
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
G
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Sniper101(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2019
This reminds me of a certain time back then in my Uni days when I just joked with one of my GF at the time that I had picked her call when she went out to buy Food.

...Omo, u need to see how this Babe change am for me that day oh. She was almost shedding tears when she was asking me why I had to pick her call.

I had to just tell her that it was just a joke and I that I didn't actually pick her call, though she has some missed calls.
She shamefully left after I told her I didn't actually pick her calls & so there was no need for her outburst

(from then onwards, I always had to fvck her hard anytime and everytime she came visiting; cos I became angry with her for allowing someone else play with my favorite toy)

........if you know what I mean wink
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by WildChild00(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
dick don't decrease in size after countless use if not Some Nigerian men for Don become prick*less.how can one Man be swimming in red, blue, green, black, brown, violet, magenta, cyan, RGB, yellow, sky Blue River only one prick Nawao. grin grin grin

Mama Italie' how far? cool
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by zealadjay(m): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2019
So what dey act in movie has become news abi??
Kwontinue, u hear, Kwontinue..

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yeah.
I go tell m
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by femmoy(m): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:

mind if I know u better please?
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Lekanbery: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Uk used iPhone 6s PLUS 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp zero nine zero six eight five three five six five two. Lagos state/ Ikotun
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2019
The real joke would have been him slamming his head on the ground and passing out.I don't think he planned the slipping part.

This 'joke' could have gone very sour very quickly.

But I will give him points for the concept...and for being willing to show his naked body to the world

I think it's a sign of seriousness to be willing to go naked in public for any reason

Seriousness or serious madness.The choice is yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.