Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (72526 Views)

Couple Caught Making Love During Zoom Call [PHOTOS] / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2019
PrincessB1:
Scripted undecided
of course its scripted.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Raylight2(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2019
so who released the video? the wife or who? it must be a movie
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Siscooh: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2019
ashewoboy:
rubbish. why do such. if she sees you cheating. you are the man. she should deal with it.
shocked shocked grin
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2019
She dont know, she dont know whats going on
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Scripted
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2019
When I initially saw it,
I thought it was a comedy skeet....very funny tho��
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nmezor(f): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Stage managed, ain't believing this jare
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Psoul(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Who was doing the video?
Or was it a clip from the CCTV in the house that they extracted to show us.
Internet is making ppl very stupid.
Nonsense staged poo.
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by ND212: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Why will she disgrace are husband open,
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
men that delayed b4 marriage don't cheat,,

only men who rushed marriage early can cheat..

cos all marriage seem to be like had it been i marry nkechi instead of amaka

trust i will never cheat when i finally marry cool

Big fat lie! any man wey wan cheat go cheat.
Age has nothing to do with cheating
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Usanga35: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
BABA had told him neva to allow any gal pick his calls for 3months ..Dats why....
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Usanga35: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
CCTV
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Ogun fire ur skull with that gun
TheFacelessMan:
grin

This is what i keep handy in the bathroom.

No 2nd chances if i catch a lady with my phone
angry
Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Tamilore11:
Ogun fire ur skull with that gun

Re: Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.