Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish (33874 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by mexzony: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Michelle55:
She's sounding pained.. She might be the said friend though.. I no just trust twitter stories.
Anyways, they should sort out their differences and get back together( no relationship is ever perfect)
She is the said friend if the story is true. Did you not notice how she switched between the pronoun I and she repeatedly. At some point I thought to myself is she talking about her self or someone else.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Quorax: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Women need to learn respect
Has he married her undecided
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Truthsbitter: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
LordKO:
The guy has a healthy dose of self-esteem - he acted well provided that the piercing wasn't the normal type other women usually have on their ears. No man with a healthy dose of self-esteem will ever condone a woman who's either self-centered or arrogant (opinionated or rude), or both. When we talk about submissiveness, here's a simple example of what it's about. You've the choice to either be submissive or get booted out.

Liberty doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness, same as authority doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness too - if she did normal piercing on her ears like almost every other woman usually do, then he's the one who's wrong and that means abuse of his authority and should be discarded with alacrity by her. Do anyhow and get treatment reserved for a small-minded person.
All these one na big English...
if the guy doesn't like piercings on his lady what's wrong with him leaving the relationship, abi na by force...?

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by nomenclature(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
So you don't respect who is not married to you?
Quorax:
Has he married her undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Truthsbitter: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Griiiiiin:
u are funny oo,who didn't respect who in this situation,bcs she pierced her ears she lack respect right?
or the guy that refused to talk to her and blocked her in all his social media platform.
I feel every body has d right to do anything on thier body,it's now left for the partner to sit her down,and tell her the disadvantages of multiple piercing and how d society sees it.
sentiments...

rights;
woman: I want to pierce , whether you like it or not (pierces) .
man: I want to leave whether you like it not not (left).

Balanced equation ...anyone of the two who choses to make it into an abuse (verbally or physically) becomes the culprit ...already one of them is ranting.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Sterope:
You have gone off track. Please answer the question

Are tribal women hoes?

If you don't like the fashion, that is your choice. However you don't get to cal their who do goes? Your babe may not be putting on anklets but she may more mileage than that babe you see around with tons of piercing.

I just answered you, my relationship, my choice.
you can pierce everywhere around your body for all I care, that is none of my business.
I just laid down my mine., and you talk about civilization, and also say I went off track??
go read what you wrote down again.
This is going to be my last reply, cuz don't want to make this thread about us,..trust me you wouldn't like that. I'm just gonna act matured plus a I'm little busy too to be replying,so I'm just going let this slide away.
you should get busy too, you need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Sterope(f): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2019
You linked piercing and anklets to being a prostitute. That is my problem with you.

nobodytestme:

I just answered you, my relationship, my choice.
you can pierce everywhere around your body for all I care, that is none of my business.
I just laid down my own., and you talk about civilisation, and also say I went off track??
go read what you wrote down again.
This is going to be my last reply, cuz don't want to make this thread about us,..trust me you wouldn't like that. I'm just gonna act matured plus a I'm little busy too to be replying,so I'm just going let this slide away.
you should get busy too, you need it.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
Coming from a stupid bitch like you, I see. cheesy
wink

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Bbbwings: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:
4piercings on each ear! Kilode?? Small time, she'll add anklet.
Oloshos everywhere
That anklet na dere signature

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Bbbwings: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
Truthsbitter:

if the guy doesn't like piercings on his lady what's wrong with him leaving the relationship, abi na by force...?
Se you no read where he dosent see the girl again
Is he d one complaining on twitter?
Busybody
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Truthsbitter: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Bbbwings:

Se you no read where he dosent see the girl again
Is he d one complaining on twitter?
Busybody
He doesn't want to see the girl again. what is wrong with that?
relationship na by force?
who be busy body?
it seems you didn't get my first quote though.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by seanjy4konji: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2019
i wonder ooo..my friend..na she deh talk all the story..those twitter ladies are set of confused people.
tolugar:
Ok

You want to marry your friends boyfriend

Or she is the friend
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Rilley(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Bbbwings:
Oloshos everywhere That anklet na dere signature
Nah olosho nah. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by LordKO(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Truthsbitter:

The last time I checked, the guy has already booted her out, and it's the girl, through her proxy, who's complaining. So, what's that your point again?

Direct your further mentions to small-minded people like you if you've nothing meaningful to say because I don't put up with your ilk.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Rilley(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2019
GraGra247:

Typical brainless female pig that can't provide a logical line of thought.
Don't mind the brainless stupid bitch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
GraGra247:

Typical brainless female pig that can't provide a logical line of thought.
MUMU smiley
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Wolexdey(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Hi. Yes.

Okay! Give out your mail address. Thanks
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Omega30(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Calling a woman an olosho because she pierced her ears is calling more than 80% of women oloshos. I bet including your mother. Having piercing doesn't mean someone is a prostitute. But what are Nigerian men good at if not feeling superior and slut_ shaming... Which is actually really irritating. Perhaps she pierces because she fancies it, perhaps it makes her feel beautiful and confident. Not everything is about WHAT MEN DESIRE. So I'm don't here, I hope you grow up and learn to control that tongue of yours.
Just like wearing mini skirt, tight and see through clothes make her look sexy.Girls, if not God, we should banish you people to your planet and make your rules there. The Earth is man's. Man is the first occupant and made every thing beautiful on it, if you people can't abide by our rules here, there are at least 8 other planets left, go there and live by your rules. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Omega30:
Just like wearing mini skirt, tight and see through clothes make her look sexy.Girls, if not God, we should banish you people to your planet and make your rules there. The Earth is man's. Man is the first occupant and made every thing beautiful on it, if you people can't abide by our rules here, there are at least 8 other planets left, go there and live by your rules. Rubbish!
You dream big. Lmao
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by babakb: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

So is every woman on earth. Your mum isn't excluded.

If you like bring your mom and grandmom into the discussion, it does not change the fact that the girl is a whorre.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
babakb:

If you like bring your mom and grandmom into the discussion, it does not change the fact that the girl is a whorre.
Exactly!
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Amumaigwe: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Griiiiiin:
u are funny oo,who didn't respect who in this situation,bcs she pierced her ears she lack respect right?
or the guy that refused to talk to her and blocked her in all his social media platform.
I feel every body has d right to do anything on thier body,it's now left for the partner to sit her down,and tell her the disadvantages of multiple piercing and how d society sees it.

Her boyfriend objected to her proposal to get more piercings, yet she went ahead in defiance and did that. Is that the attitude of the kind of wife you will recommend to your beloved brother?
Women nowadays in a bid to defend the excesses of some ladies and win arguments against men should keep in mind that you all have have men in your life: husbands, brothers, sons, nephews etc. If the tide should turn, will you feel the same way?

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nasir123(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Women need to learn respect
grin grin
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Tloc(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
She just gave the bloke the excuse he needed to quit the damn relationship. Never be selfish in a union, either side has to give something to sustain it.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Ladygenny: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by luluosas(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lady, it's not your body. How much did you paid to make it your own? Kudos to the man
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Truthsbitter: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
andin
LordKO:

The last time I checked, the guy has already booted her out, and it's the girl, through her proxy, who's complaining. So, what's that your point again?

Direct your further mentions to small-minded people like you if you've nothing meaningful to say because I don't put up with your ilk.
lol... grin
bros I no day fear you o.
I agree that statement of mine sounded like I was actually in support of the lady, but it's just a misunderstanding. I actually meant there's no point for the girl to rant online as it only proves that she is a trouble maker.

you come dey behave like the girl why?
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by luluosas(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Beautiful and confident? My dear, it actually turned her into a fake and ugly person. Try and maintain your natural being and see the wisdom of God in your creation.
Chiefqueenn:

Calling a woman an olosho because she pierced her ears is calling more than 80% of women oloshos. I bet including your mother. Having piercing doesn't mean someone is a prostitute. But what are Nigerian men good at if not feeling superior and slut_ shaming... Which is actually really irritating. Perhaps she pierces because she fancies it, perhaps it makes her feel beautiful and confident. Not everything is about WHAT MEN DESIRE. So I'm don't here, I hope you grow up and learn to control that tongue of yours.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by LordKO(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Truthsbitter:
andin
lol... grin
bros I no day fear you o.
I agree that statement of mine sounded like I was actually in support of the lady, but it's just a misunderstanding. I actually meant there's no point for the girl to rant online as it only proves that she is a trouble maker.

you come dey behave like the girl why?

Actually, no class of people can be more irritating than low self-esteem people who gloss their shortcoming with libertarianism toga - false libertarians. I'm glad you're able to retrace your step, don't be a false libertarian, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by EBEk101(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Diz iz jst d case of dat ur frnd

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by hadeyemoheirstar(f): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Very soon she will pierce her pussy
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Tloc(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Truthsbitter:

That's why he left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.