Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish (33879 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Michelle55:
She's sounding pained.. She might be the said friend though.. I no just trust twitter stories.
Anyways, they should sort out their differences and get back together( no relationship is ever perfect)

grin did you notice how she subconsciously kept interchanging "I" with "she"

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by imitateMe(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Michelle55:
She's sounding pained.. She might be the said friend though.. I no just trust twitter stories.
Anyways, they should sort out their differences and get back together( no relationship is ever perfect)
grin very pained. Hahahaha
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by arrestdarrester: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2019
The guy wants to have kids with responsible parenting and the girlfriend wants to 'parry' in life. Where is the match?

I'm certain both of them have discussed this and she insisted on having her way because its her life. She needs to grow up. You don't say "its my life" when its going to jeopardize the kids upbringing.

The guy na correct blockbuster and I support am wella

7 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
Hoe lo sho

wink

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Platony(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2019
PLS HELP!!

My Facebook account isn't opening, I think it's been hacked.

It is not recognizing my password. Telling me to allow d password to be sent to a Gmail account I don't know.

What do I do to retrieve my account..
Tnx.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by dominique(f): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2019
I have a feeling she's the friend in question
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Michelle55: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Sethzenon:

grin did you notice how she subconsciously kept interchanging "I" with "she"
Lol.. Thought I was the only one who saw that.. But what's the need of hiding under the umbrella of a friend? cheesy
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Sanemind(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2019
that was how my gf wanted a nose piercing, and l told her "if you do that you will be dating yourself henceforth" grin

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by islandmoon: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2019
I once asked a lady if she's modeling for Cowbell Milk , when she pierced her nose! so disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by DarkJeddi(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2019
ignitewatch:
To the lady .. No.be by force..

To the guy. Be. Matured.
There's NOTHING about being matured about it,

The situation didn't just start with her getting piercings over night..

If they are as serious as it is made out to be,

That means they must have had some discussions about the issue..

If they have had all the conversations there were to have about the situation and she went ahead to do it anyway..

Then as much as it is her right to do what she pleases with her body,

It is also within his prerogative to react however he wishes within the law.

5 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by juwoonn(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

See una mentality. The woman is meant to "respect" and "listen". Her own wish shouldn't be respected and listened to. I pray you meet that weak woman of your dreams
Respect is reciprocal. If you want to suit yourself, then you should allow the guy to suit himself too. No hard feelings.
She already had 2 piercings on both ears, you know. Then she added additional 2*2....making it a total of 8 excluding the nose piercing.
Ha!
Na olosho I wan marry. Women should use their head abeg. What value will 8 piercing add to the marriage, the home, the ladies life. How do you want to bring up our children.. you want to train my daughter to learn olosho ways?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Michelle55:

Lol.. Thought I was the only one who saw that.. But what's the need of hiding under the umbrella of a friend? cheesy

Probably not ready for the negative comments her "friend" would be getting.

But we know what we know
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Yankee101: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2019
4 piercings? What else are you gonna pierce?
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Ziel20: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Michelle55:

To reduce the bashing dose.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Women need to learn respect
u are funny oo,who didn't respect who in this situation,bcs she pierced her ears she lack respect right?
or the guy that refused to talk to her and blocked her in all his social media platform.
I feel every body has d right to do anything on thier body,it's now left for the partner to sit her down,and tell her the disadvantages of multiple piercing and how d society sees it.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Ziel20: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Yankee101:
4 piercings? What else are you gonna pierce?

Navel or kitten i guess
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Victorblaze14(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

See una mentality. The woman is meant to "respect" and "listen". Her own wish shouldn't be respected and listened to. I pray you meet that weak woman of your dreams

Chiefqueenn.. since the person you want to marry doesn't like it, why do it? Put it like this if the guy goes against you own wish how will u feel, neglected and not worth caring for, as much as women like attention, men like respect..take it or leave it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Deepfeel(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2019
famouscargo4u:
though i don't like piercings BUT the guy went too far.
Too far for chosen the type of taste he has for women? He did the right thing he left quietly

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by skedman(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:
4piercings on each ear! Kilode?? Small time, she'll add anklet.
that is how charly boy started his life history
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Michelle55: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Sethzenon:

Probably not ready for the negative comments her "friend" would be getting.

But we know what we know
We know jare.. Make she dey deceive herself cheesy
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Victorblaze14:

Chiefqueenn.. since the person you want to marry doesn't like it, why do it? Put it like this if the guy goes against you own wish how will u feel, neglected and not worth caring for, as much as women like attention, men like respect..take it or leave it
Nobody gives a flying Bleep what men like. EVERYONE deserves respect. Take that or leave it.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2019
good one from the guy.. the issue also came up with my girl yesterday, she wants a second piercing on her ear, asked her what was wrong with the first one..? Ear dey pain you
long story short, pierce a second one and we break up.
From second piercing now, to wearing anklet, and then spraying hair follows.
if I want to date a hoe, I know where to go pick one, I look responsible, so you have to as well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Cantonese: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2019
GistMore3:
See Their Photos Here > > http://gistmore.com/man-blocks-his-girlfriend-on-all-platforms-after-she-got-piercings-against-his-wish

First two holes in each ear the man bear am as born again. Next four holes in each ear. No be so Charly boy start in own? Which signs does he need again. One day holes all over. The man no go know the real one again. The best thing... run while it is early.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by henryobinna(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2019
ignitewatch:
To the lady .. No.be by force..

To the guy. Be. Matured.
I think he's matured already the way he handled it. Talked to her about it she refused, the he moved on without any drama

5 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by samguru(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2019
to the lady, if you can not be submissive before marriage, you will become a monster after marriage.

If the person that wants to sign you into his life (including her body) is telling you not to pierce and you went ahead to do your wish I dont think he deserves you.Besides of what benefit is piercing to your body.

To the man, you have taken a very good decision in your life, as this lady will definitely give you headache in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by nomenclature(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2019
You are looking for attention,why call yourself a queen,name one thing that is queen about you.
Chiefqueenn:

Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by Chiefqueenn(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2019
juwoonn:

Respect is reciprocal. If you want to suit yourself, then you should allow the guy to suit himself too. No hard feelings.
She already had 2 piercings on both ears, you know. Then she added additional 2*2....making it a total of 8 excluding the nose piercing.
Ha!
Na olosho I wan marry. Women should use their head abeg. What value will 8 piercing add to the marriage, the home, the ladies life. How do you want to bring up our children.. you want to train my daughter to learn olosho ways?
Calling a woman an olosho because she pierced her ears is calling more than 80% of women oloshos. I bet including your mother. Having piercing doesn't mean someone is a prostitute. But what are Nigerian men good at if not feeling superior and slut_ shaming... Which is actually really irritating. Perhaps she pierces because she fancies it, perhaps it makes her feel beautiful and confident. Not everything is about WHAT MEN DESIRE. So I'm don't here, I hope you grow up and learn to control that tongue of yours.
Re: Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish by henryobinna(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Why is she contradicting her self

Since the man don't like the extra piercing he walked out na

Is that not what she's talking about?

The man has walked out because he don't want to force her to suit him
you know women and manipulation... she's angry that she's not the one that walked out but the guy did... She feels real bad about it.

if she were the one that walked out we would have heard same story with different direction all targeting at how men are control freaks and women should not tolerate such madness just as she didn't.... The guy quickly did her a favor.. She'll definitely meet someone who's okay with the numerous holes piercings but definitely not one like the guy in question.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.