Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (25334 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Pilgrim.1 must be full of t. First show us a verse of Quran or hadith where Muhammad is regarded as Lord, or Partner of Allah. Every muslim calls all Messengers and Prophets (AS), and early muslims masters. In the Salah the Only Master is Allah. When you enter Salah, you do not refer to Sayiddina Muhammad (AS), other than Muhammad (AS), and the Sayiddina in Salah is Allah. He is also the Sultan. In Surah Azhab, Allah starts with "Oh Messenger, fear Allah". Please Pilgrim.1, tell me where Muhammad (AS) says to Allah "You fear me or I dont have to fear you" to Allah. Who protects Allah? Does Allah have a protector, and can Muhammad be His protector, Pilgrim.1, or you are just a darn Chrsitian missionary peddling your atrocity? Who Protects Muhammad and all believers but Allah? WHo Protects all creation but Allah? Silly Pilgrim.1. Liar I dare say.

Since Pilgrim.1 is not here to defend the fact that you Muslims call Mohammad lord, let me refer you to a Muslim website that advertise Muslim devotional pictures so that you can read it for yourself, that is, if you understand the arabic language.  http://www.hf.uib.no/religion/popularikonografi/exhib02.html

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.hf.uib.no/religion/popularikonografi/bilder/17b.jpg[/img]

If you can read arabic you will see that it contains the sentence Allah jalli jalaluh, "God, Mighty and Glorious is He!" and in the left corner medallion: it reads "The magnificent family tree of our lord Muhammad, God's messenger, God bless him and grant him savation, and the people of his house (his family and descendants)."

There goes your claim that every Muslim calls them messengers and prophets, how come you have it inscribed on this medallion lord Muhammad?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Olaadegbu: Do you say God Messenger, God grant him salvation and bless all his family when you are talking about God? Whatever made a person called Muhammad (AS), his own lord, Muhammad (AS) is free from it. So are all muslims who do not call the Messenger (AS), lord. This freeing from it of Muhammad is exactly as the freeing from it of Jesus son of Mary (AS) of your calling him God, son of God.

I will advice you to use wisdom before present a matter to muslims about Islam.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu: Do you say God Messenger, God grant him salvation and bless all his family when you are talking about God? Whatever made a person called Muhammad (AS), his own lord, Muhammad (AS) is free from it. So are all muslims who do not call the Messenger (AS), lord. This freeing from it of Muhammad is exactly as the freeing from it of Jesus son of Mary (AS) of your calling him God, son of God.

I will advice you to use wisdom before present a matter to muslims about Islam.

Let me give you another example of a Shiite muslim sect that are known as the Alawites (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawite)

This is their confession of faith:

"I testify that there is no God but 'Ali ibn-Talib the one to be worshipped, no Veil but the lord Muhammad worthy to be praised, and no Gate but the Lord Salman al-Farisi the object of love".

source: http://www.shaikhsiddiqui.com/alawi.html

Come back and tell me Muslims don't believe in the trinity or are you going to say that this sect is not to be considered as Muslims undecided
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Olaadegbu: Read my post, above. I am not a shia. And if I were, there is no god but God Allah Who revealed Quran to His Messenger Muhammad (AS), and before revealed authentic, uncorrupted original Injil to Isa bin Maryam (AS), Sabur to Daud (AS) and Taurah to Musa (AS), and raised Messengers and Prophets from Adam (AS) and his progenies before Israel (AS), then from the branch of Israel many (AS0 and then from the branch of Ismail, Ismail (AS) before his nephew Israel, and ended the chain of Messenger and Prophet with a single link "Muhammad" (AS).

If only one person on earth belief in true Islam, such a person is the majority, far much and over the zillions who are disbelievers.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu: Read my post, above. I am not a shia. And if I were, there is no god but God Allah Who revealed Quran to His Messenger Muhammad (AS), and before revealed authentic, uncorrupted original Injil to Isa bin Maryam (AS), Sabur to Daud (AS) and Taurah to Musa (AS), and raised Messengers and Prophets from Adam (AS) and his progenies before Israel (AS), then from the branch of Israel many (AS0 and then from the branch of Ismail, Ismail (AS) before his nephew Israel, and ended the chain of Messenger and Prophet with a single link "Muhammad" (AS).

If only one person on earth belief in true Islam, such a person is the majority, far much and over the zillions who are disbelievers.

If you are not Shia does that mean those that are Shittes are not bonafide Muslims? Why don't you go tell that to them in Iran and Iraq and see whether you will come back in one piece. shocked

Did you read their site I suggested to see what and who they believe is the trinity? Don't just think that what your Mullah teaches you is all there is to Islam, look out and see that there are other Islamic sects that are different from the one you were brought up with.

Here is another one for you to chew upon, a prayer from a Sufi group, "Signs of the Wali" from a Sufi published material :

(http://epress.anu.edu.au/islamic/wali/mobile_devices/index.html).  Scroll down to chapter 8 section D where you will find  "The Communal Congregation" and below in an excerpt of their prayers which addressess Muhammad as "Lord"

[list][list]Then please form an Intention (niyat).

In my prayer upon the Prophet, may the prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, I have willed to obey Your order, to believe in Your Prophet, to love him and yearn for him and glorify Your power. With Your favour and kindness, accept my prayer and clear the obscurity of my heart, and make me one of your worthy believers.

O God, pray upon our lord Muhammad, the illiterate Prophet, and upon his House and all his Companions

Let us recite the shalawat.

O God, Your full prayers and complete peace be upon our lord Muhammad through whom our troubles will be settled, our hour relieved, our needs fulfilled, our desires achieved, and our final hour gratified. His holy face will turn clouds into rain. Bless his House and Companions every moment, as many times as the number of everything known to you.

source once again: http://epress.anu.edu.au/islamic/wali/mobile_devices/ch08s04.html [/list][/list]

Do you want to tell me now that the Sufis are not genuine Muslims, that it is only your own brand of Islam is the real MCcoy?  Are you also ready to go and wage Jihad against these infidels?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2010
Muslims are guilty of that which they accuse Christians of.

aletheia:

They may not directly claim him to be a god but. . .
So sad, that you are defending something you know so little about? Let's examine the evidence:

#1. The Quran claims that the very object of the prayers of Allah, his angels, and believers is none other than Muhammad:

Surely Allah and His angels pray on the Prophet; O you who believe! pray on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation. Those who annoy Allah and his Apostle Allah has cursed them in this world and in the Hereafter and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment. S. 33:56-57

The above makes it rather obvious that Muhammad is the center of everyone’s attention, including Allah’s!

#2. Allah is often times Muhammad's spokesman. For example:

O you who believe! do not enter the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished-- but when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken the food, then disperse-- not seeking to listen to talk; surely this gives the Prophet trouble, but he forbears from you, and Allah does not forbear from the truth And when you ask of them any goods, ask of them from behind a curtain; this is purer for your hearts and (for) their hearts; and it does not behove you that you should give trouble to the Messenger of Allah, nor that you should marry his wives after him ever; surely this is grievous in the sight of Allah. S. 33:53

Isn't it Muhammad that is supposed to his god's spokesman; and not the other way round. Consider that Muslims make the claim that the qur'an was pre-existent in heaven before being sent down piecemeal and yet so much of its "supposed" revelations deal with prophet's preferences some of them of a sexual nature---this from a book written in heaven.

Another example:
"You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51).
Even his wife Aisha found the haste with which Allah often complied with his prophet's desires mighty suspicious:
I ('A'isha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3453)

#3. Obsessive Muslim behavior and devotion to Muhammad.
Need I tell you about riots in Northern Nigeria or the furore over the Danish cartoons?

Urwa returned to his people and said, "O people! By Allah, I have been to the kings and to Caesar, Khosrau and An-Najashi, yet I have never seen any of them respected by his courtiers as much as Muhammad is respected by his companions. By Allah, if he spat, the spittle would fall in the hand of one of them (i.e. the Prophet's companions) who would rub it on his face and skin; if he ordered them, they would carry out his order immediately; if he performed ablution, they would struggle to take the remaining water; and when they spoke, they would lower their voices and would not look at his face constantly out of respect." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 50, Number 891)

#4. Condemned by their own qur'an:
Sura 3:18 states the First Pillar of Islam (Submission): "God bears witness that there is no other god besides Him, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge."

But we see that this most crucial pillar has been distorted. Muslims have adopted a polytheistic version, and insist upon mentioning the name of Muhammad besides the name of Allah. However, the Quran's great criterion in 39:45 stamps these Muslims as disbelievers:

"When God ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do disbelieve in the Hereafter shrink with aversion, but when others are mentioned with Him, they become satisfied."

Muslims claim that Islam was the religion of Abraham; yet if they will be truthful, the ONLY creed must be --- "there is no god except the One God)". Muhammad did not exist on earth before Abraham.
The irony is that they accuse Christians of joining partners with God yet they are guilty of joining Muhammad as a partner to their God in their creedal statements and in other instances e.g.
a. The claim that Muhammad was pre-existent.
b. The claim that salvation can be found in no other but Muhammad.
c. The claim that Muhammad is an intercessor.

The qur'an explicitly denies that Muhammad is anything but a creature. To, therefore, include him alongside God in the creedal confession of faith is a severe compromise of pure monotheism, being an explicit act of associating a finite creature with God, what Islam considers to be the unpardonable sin of shirk (Cf. surah 4:48, 116).
To top it off, the Islamic creed is not even explicitly formulated within the chapters of the Quran, but is derived from later Islamic sources such as the hadith literature.

#5. The names of Muhammad.

According to Islam Allah has ninety-nine attributes commonly known in Islam as al-asma al-husna, "the beautiful names". Most of these are derived directly from the Qur'an (the first twelve follow in sequence in Surah 59:22-24) but some come from other sources. Muhammad as well has ninety-nine names, in this case the titles being known as al-asma ash-sharifa, "the noble names", which parallel the names of Allah. After reciting each name a faithful Muslim must recite the tasliya, "may the peace and blessings of God be upon him" (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam). These names are regarded with awe and reverence and are recited with keen religious esteem.

A number of the divine names applied to Allah are also given to Muhammad. In Islam they share the following names: al-`Aziz, "the Noble"; ar-Ra'uf, "the Mild" and ar-Rahim, "the Merciful", both names being applied to the Prophet in Surah 9:128; al-Wali, "the Friend"; and al-Haqq, "the Truth" amongst others. A Muslim mystic was once moved to exclaim that the Prophet's beauty is the mirror of the Greatest Name of Allah, an indication of the extent to which reverence for the Prophet in Islam has come alongside the worship of Allah. In many modern printed Qur'ans the ninety-nine names of Allah are reproduced at the start of the book and the ninety-nine names of Muhammad appear in similar format at its end. These names are all displayed in their Arabic originals, usually in circles incorporating each respective title.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

If you are not Shia does that mean those that are Shittes are not bonafide Muslims? 

What Sweetnecta will not tell you is that their hadiths tell them that after Muhammad, Islam will split into 73 sects (in reality, there are many more than that). Of the 73, only one is genuine and will be rescued from hell. Unfortunately, none knows which of the various sects is the one, so even "fruit juice" with his supposed Sunni affiliation is not certain his is the real sect---the other 72 will disagree with him.

"Abdullah b-Amr reported that the Messenger of Allah said: There will certainly come over my people what came to the children of Israil [sic] as closely as one sandal resembles another, so that if there was any of them who committed fornication with his mother openly, there will appear someone among my people who will commit that. The Israilites were divided into 72 sects and my people will be divided into 73 sects. Each of them will remain in the fire except one sect. They enquired: O Messenger of Allah! which is that? He said, That one on which I and my companions stand".
Mishkat I, pp. 169-170

But even at that the prophet of Islam got it wrong for:

"The number has, however, far exceeded the Prophet's predictions, for the sects of Islam even exceed in number and variety those of the Christian religion.
---Dictionary of Islam, pp. 567-569

It is only when it comes to Christians and Jews that you find them uniting otherwise Islam is a religion at war with itself as well as the rest of the world.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2010
@Aletheia: « #198 on: Yesterday at 11:41:42 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: OLAADEGBU on Yesterday at 04:19:19 PM
If you are not Shia does that mean those that are Shittes are not bonafide Muslims?

What Sweetnecta will not tell you is that their hadiths tell them that after Muhammad, Islam will split into 73 sects (in reality, there are many more than that). Of the 73, only one is genuine and will be rescued from hell. Unfortunately, none knows which of the various sects is the one, so even "fruit juice" with his supposed Sunni affiliation is not certain his is the real sect---the other 72 will disagree with him.[/Quote]Alitalia. Lol. Fruit Juce? You are growing up, gradually still. Some day you will say Salaamualaykum. I am the first that will say this hadith. The fact that 72 will go to hell, first proofs that not all muslims shall goto hell, which makes the verse 71 of Surah Maryam comes alive. Allah is Great, and He has made you confess the Truth. But you forget that you and Jews and the rest shall enter hell without a single exception. I am working hard on myself to be in the one group among mankind that shall not enter hell. And I shall succeed, InshaAllah. I have proofs.

[Quote]Quote
"Abdullah b-Amr reported that the Messenger of Allah said: There will certainly come over my people what came to the children of Israil [sic] as closely as one sandal resembles another, so that if there was any of them who committed fornication with his mother openly, there will appear someone among my people who will commit that. The Israilites were divided into 72 sects and my people will be divided into 73 sects. Each of them will remain in the fire except one sect. They enquired: O Messenger of Allah! which is that? He said, That one on which I and my companions stand".
Mishkat I, pp. 169-170[/Quote]I am in that group, InshaAllah.

[Quote]But even at that the prophet of Islam got it wrong for:

"The number has, however, far exceeded the Prophet's predictions, for the sects of Islam even exceed in number and variety those of the Christian religion.
---Dictionary of Islam, pp. 567-569[/QUote]You are always living in abject ignorance. Similitude before explaining; whats the difference between Agnostics and Atheists, in your eye? This is similar to a group having the same agenda with another, but the only difference is in name. Are Sufis different from one another since they are in mysticism? Tijani and others among the Sufi practice the same thing. When at the end of time, there will be 73 divisions in Islam, 72 in Christianity and 71 in Judaism. All except 1 group will enter hell, along with the idol worshipers, atheists and agnostics, etc. Are you in the group that will not enter hell, alicia?

[Quote]It is only when it comes to Christians and Jews that you find them uniting otherwise Islam is a religion at war with itself as well as the rest of the world.[/Quote]And the Christians dont do the same? And the jews dont do the same? Althea, go sleep. Lol. You are notoriously ignorant about life.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 5:25am On Nov 17, 2010
@Aletheia: « #197 on: Yesterday at 11:26:05 PM »
[Quote]Muslims are guilty of that which they accuse Christians of.

Quote from: aletheia on November 14, 2010, 10:05 PM
They may not directly claim him to be a god but. . .
So sad, that you are defending something you know so little about? Let's examine the evidence:

#1. The Quran claims that the very object of the prayers of Allah, his angels, and believers is none other than Muhammad:

Surely Allah and His angels pray on the Prophet; O you who believe! pray on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation. Those who annoy Allah and his Apostle Allah has cursed them in this world and in the Hereafter and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment. S. 33:56-57

The above makes it rather obvious that Muhammad is the center of everyone’s attention, including Allah’s![/Quote]Which of the fountain of knowledge did you drink from? Maybe the new ones, I bet. Is Allah praying in Surah Azhab? Is His Salaam or Teslim on Muhammad (AS0 the same as the Angels and or the Muslims? We should look at the Tafsir for education, becuase when Jacob bowed his face to Joseph, was he worshiping him, or a fulfillment of what was seen in dream by Prophet Joseph? Were the Angels worshiping Adam when God Commanded them to prostrate their faces to Adam? All of these were Commandments of Allah. The following explains what your dubious mind saw, but recoiled to lies instead: The Command to say Salah upon the Prophet

Al-Bukhari said: "Abu Al-`Aliyah said: "Allah's Salah is His praising him before the angels, and the Salah of the angels is their supplication.'' Ibn `Abbas said: "They send blessings.'' Abu `Isa At-Tirmidhi said: "This was narrated from Sufyan Ath-Thawri and other scholars, who said: `The Salah of the Lord is mercy, and the Salah of the angels is their seeking forgiveness. There are Mutawatir Hadiths narrated from the Messenger of Allah commanding us to send blessings on him and how we should say Salah upon him. We will mention as many of them as we can, if Allah wills, and Allah is the One Whose help we seek. In his Tafsir of this Ayah, Al-Bukhari recorded that Ka`b bin `Ujrah said, "It was said, `O Messenger of Allah, with regard to sending Salam upon you, we know about this, but how about Salah'

[QUote]#2. Allah is often times Muhammad's spokesman. For example:

O you who believe! do not enter the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished-- but when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken the food, then disperse-- not seeking to listen to talk; surely this gives the Prophet trouble, but he forbears from you, and Allah does not forbear from the truth And when you ask of them any goods, ask of them from behind a curtain; this is purer for your hearts and (for) their hearts; and it does not behove you that you should give trouble to the Messenger of Allah, nor that you should marry his wives after him ever; surely this is grievous in the sight of Allah. S. 33:53[/QUote]Who is the Commander here? WHich book is this, but Quran? Who is the Speaker in it but Allah the Almighty? Remind me not to let my children go to the same fountain of knowledge that you went.

[Quote]Isn't it Muhammad that is supposed to his god's spokesman; and not the other way round. Consider that Muslims make the claim that the qur'an was pre-existent in heaven before being sent down piecemeal and yet so much of its "supposed" revelations deal with prophet's preferences some of them of a sexual nature---this from a book written in heaven.[/Quote]I wo o le bo binrin sun ni? Abi akura ni e ni? The fact that the answer to each event comes down as appropriate, is actually a proof that it was written before and the event was made to match what needed to be answered. Muhammad (AS) was a spokesman by hearing and repeating what was Said, exactly as the Another Comforter was to do. You betray the holy ghost there, you know since his spokesmanship is voiceless. Ghost dont talk, to human, you know. Abi anjonu maa nba e soro?

[QUote]Another example:
"You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51).[/Quote]WHats wrong here? An old woman often does not have the energy and desire for sex as a young woman. You did not know that in your sex education 101?

[Quote]Even his wife Aisha found the haste with which Allah often complied with his prophet's desires mighty suspicious:
I ('A'isha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3453)[/QUote]At the same time she (RA) said he was Quran full embodiment. Now I can see that you have no experience with women. You better get married and stop being afraid of commitment; you will also lose on earth since your loss in the day of Judgment is guaranteed if you die as a disbeliever in Allah.

[Quote]#3. Obsessive Muslim behavior and devotion to Muhammad.
Need I tell you about riots in Northern Nigeria or the furore over the Danish cartoons?

Urwa returned to his people and said, "O people! By Allah, I have been to the kings and to Caesar, Khosrau and An-Najashi, yet I have never seen any of them respected by his courtiers as much as Muhammad is respected by his companions. By Allah, if he spat, the spittle would fall in the hand of one of them (i.e. the Prophet's companions) who would rub it on his face and skin; if he ordered them, they would carry out his order immediately; if he performed ablution, they would struggle to take the remaining water; and when they spoke, they would lower their voices and would not look at his face constantly out of respect." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 50, Number 891)[/Quote]For providing this may Allah make you people of Paradise, if you enter Islam, if you refuse, you are on your own. You can see that if the Biblical Jesus had these men in his company, they would not have betrayed him, nor denied him, nor call one of the "Satan", or all of them people of little faith. Your heart is being forced to speak the truth you refuse to accept. Aanu iwo ogbeni yi she mi, pupo.

[Quote]#4. Condemned by their own qur'an:
Sura 3:18 states the First Pillar of Islam (Submission): "God bears witness that there is no other god besides Him, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge."

But we see that this most crucial pillar has been distorted. Muslims have adopted a polytheistic version, and insist upon mentioning the name of Muhammad besides the name of Allah. However, the Quran's great criterion in 39:45 stamps these Muslims as disbelievers:[/QUote]Awon Keferi ki maa ro ri rara. If I show you verses where Allah Himself calls Muhammad His Messenger, will you abandon your disbelieving way?

[Quote]"When God ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do disbelieve in the Hereafter shrink with aversion, but when others are mentioned with Him, they become satisfied."[/QUote] Others, plural. I thought you said you have some nominal education, at least? The others is nothing short of your type of idoatry, since you are a disbeliever. Does trinity ring a bell?

[Quote]Muslims claim that Islam was the religion of Abraham; yet if they will be truthful, the ONLY creed must be --- "there is no god except the One God)". Muhammad did not exist on earth before Abraham.[/QUote]And Muhammad (AS) was His Messenger in the time of Muhammad (AS) onward till end of time.

[Quote]The irony is that they accuse Christians of joining partners with God yet they are guilty of joining Muhammad as a partner to their God in their creedal statements and in other instances e.g.
a. The claim that Muhammad was pre-existent.[/Quote]It is in Surah Imran. Read man. You are boring for being lazy, or deceitful or both.

[Quote]b. The claim that salvation can be found in no other but Muhammad.[/QUote]From his prophethood period all the way till end of time. This is from the Quran since no Messenger or Prophet will come. Before Muhammad, salvation were with the prophets before him, within their individual time after the previous prophet, but before the prophet that appeared next.

[Quote]c. The claim that Muhammad is an intercessor.[/QUote]From Surah Fatir: The Inheritance of the Qur'an is of three kinds
Allah says: `Then We made those who uphold the Book confirming what came before, the one whom We have chosen from among Our servants. They are this Ummah, who are divided into three types.' Allah says: (Then of them are some who wrong themselves,) these are the ones who are careless about doing some obligatory actions, and who commit some forbidden actions. (and of them are some who follow a middle course,) these are the ones who fulfill their obligations and avoid things that are forbidden, but they may neglect some good deeds and do some things which are disliked.

(and of them are some who are, by Allah's leave, foremost in good deeds.) these are the ones who do obligatory actions and things which are encouraged, and who avoid doing unlawful and disliked actions, and avoid some actions which are permissible. `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas commented on the Ayah: (Then We gave the Book as inheritance to such of Our servants whom We chose. ) "This refers to the Ummah of Muhammad . Allah caused it to inherit every Book that He had revealed; those who wrong themselves will be forgiven, those who follow a middle course will have an easy accounting, and those who are foremost in good deeds will enter Paradise without being brought to account.'' Abu Al-Qasim At-Tabarani reported from Ibn `Abbas that the Messenger of Allah said one day:

(My intercession will be for those among my Ummah who commit major sins.)'' Ibn `Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, said, "Those who are foremost in good deeds will enter Paradise without being brought to account; those who follow a middle course will enter Paradise by the mercy of Allah; and those who wrong themselves and Ashab Al-A`raf will enter Paradise by the intercession of Muhammad .'' It was also reported from a number of the Salaf that those among this Ummah who wrong themselves are still among those whom Allah has chosen, even though they are imperfect and fell short [by not adhering to the straight path]. Others said that those who wrong themselves are not part of this Ummah and are not among those whom Allah has chosen and who inherited the Book. The correct view is that they are also part of this Ummah.

[Quote]The qur'an explicitly denies that Muhammad is anything but a creature. To, therefore, include him alongside God in the creedal confession of faith is a severe compromise of pure monotheism, being an explicit act of associating a finite creature with God, what Islam considers to be the unpardonable sin of shirk (Cf. surah 4:48, 116).[/Quote]All says Muhammadanr Rasulullah. If you dare me, wager and I will show you in the Quran. is either I make you a destitute or a muslim, your choice, if you are strong in your knowledge. The 2 shahadah is ordained by Allah; Confirming His Lordship and His Prophet's Messengership (AS). WHats wrong with your thinking, when it is not like your human god declaration?

[Quote]To top it off, the Islamic creed is not even explicitly formulated within the chapters of the Quran, but is derived from later Islamic sources such as the hadith literature.[/Quote]In the life time of the Messenger (AS) the Shahadah was said by reverts, when they enter Islam. And in every salah during Tashahud which he accepted in heaven. Allah has more than the Names we know. At least 99 are known, and all can be found in the Quran. Others, more than that are available, outside the Quran. Yet more than what are known by man are with Allah.

[Quote]#5. The names of Muhammad.

According to Islam Allah has ninety-nine attributes commonly known in Islam as al-asma al-husna, "the beautiful names". Most of these are derived directly from the Qur'an (the first twelve follow in sequence in Surah 59:22-24) but some come from other sources. Muhammad as well has ninety-nine names, in this case the titles being known as al-asma ash-sharifa, "the noble names", which parallel the names of Allah. After reciting each name a faithful Muslim must recite the tasliya, "may the peace and blessings of God be upon him" (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam). These names are regarded with awe and reverence and are recited with keen religious esteem.[/Quote]And that eats your grapes? A messenger of Allah is honored by his Lord, so that such a honoring status, when repeated by believers bring Mercy, and you saddened by it? Your condition is worse than bandage. You need a shrink.

[Quote]A number of the divine names applied to Allah are also given to Muhammad. In Islam they share the following names: al-`Aziz, "the Noble"; ar-Ra'uf, "the Mild" and ar-Rahim, "the Merciful", both names being applied to the Prophet in Surah 9:128; al-Wali, "the Friend"; and al-Haqq, "the Truth" amongst others. A Muslim mystic was once moved to exclaim that the Prophet's beauty is the mirror of the Greatest Name of Allah, an indication of the extent to which reverence for the Prophet in Islam has come alongside the worship of Allah. In many modern printed Qur'ans the ninety-nine names of Allah are reproduced at the start of the book and the ninety-nine names of Muhammad appear in similar format at its end. These names are all displayed in their Arabic originals, usually in circles incorporating each respective title.[/Quote]I shake my head for you. Your condition is dire. Should the Quran in Arabic carries Muhammad (AS) honoring names in ENglish, so that they look watered down, though Allah has honored him, regardless? His Ra'uf is not the same as Allah Who is Al Ra'uf. A large Unbrella that covers the whole existence is different than an unbrella that covers just the hospital.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2010
What Christ Was Made for Us

"And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." (Philippians 2:cool

We can never fully comprehend the condescension of the infinite Creator when He became man. He who was "very God of very God," as the Old Creeds expressed it, humbled Himself and was made many things for the sake of man's redemption. Note the following remarkable summation of what He "was made."

"The Word was God," and yet "the Word was made flesh" (John 1:1, 14). He had created human flesh for Adam, then finally for Himself--not sinful flesh, of course, but only "in the likeness of sinful flesh" (Romans 8:3).

He who had been in the very "form of God . . . took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:6-7).

He was so completely human as to be "made of a woman" (Galatians 4:4), thus partaking of the complete human experience (apart from sin) from conception to death.

He also was "made under the law" (v. 4), though He, as the lawgiver, was above the law.

Although He completely fulfilled the law, He was "made |the| curse for us," in order to redeem "us from the curse of the law" (3:13).

Then, on the cross, God even "hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin" (2 Corinthians 5:21), thus bearing the guilt and punishment for the sins of all the world.

Finally, as our text reminds us, He "became |same word in the Greek as 'was made'| obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

And because He was made all these things for us, we can "be made the righteousness of God in him" (5:21). HMM
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^^^^^Philippians, Romans, Galatians all equal to Irinke Rindo ni igbo Irunmole. Everyone of them is not but made up. Olaadegbu, o ki nti ju ni?

He is now "MADE", will you maintain that he is the Maker. Imagine that!
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
aletheia:

What Sweetnecta will not tell you is that their hadiths tell them that after Muhammad, Islam will split into 73 sects (in reality, there are many more than that). Of the 73, only one is genuine and will be rescued from hell. Unfortunately, none knows which of the various sects is the one, so even "fruit juice" with his supposed Sunni affiliation is not certain his is the real sect---the other 72 will disagree with him.

How will they know what is genuine when even their prophet wasn't sure of what will happen to him on Judgment Day and his followers play Russian roulette with their lives.

aletheia:

But even at that the prophet of Islam got it wrong for:

He said that Adam was ninety feet tall and they all believe him.

aletheia:

It is only when it comes to Christians and Jews that you find them uniting otherwise Islam is a religion at war with itself as well as the rest of the world.

Even the northern muslims see the southern ones inferior to their own brand but when it comes to murdering the Christian neighbours that anti christ spirit forms a mist over their eyes and hardens their hearts.

Thanks for exposing the evidence even from their own qur'an that their allah and moammad are partners, don't you realise that if anyone speaks derogatory of allah his slaves rarely raise an eyebrow but speak against their lord moammad then hell will break lose. Who do they think they are deceiving.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Even the northern muslims see the southern ones inferior to their own brand but when it comes to murdering the Christian neighbours that anti christ spirit forms a mist over their eyes and hardens their hearts.

Thanks for exposing the evidence even from their own qur'an that their allah and moammad are partners, don't you realise that if anyone speaks derogatory of allah his slaves rarely raise an eyebrow but speak against their lord moammad then hell will break lose. Who do they think they are deceiving.

I know this firsthand from living in the North. Several times Northern Muslims have murdered Southern Muslims and non-Muslims living in their midst.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
@Olaadegbu; Today's western countries have its own christian on christian crimes and killings. You can lie to local man Aletheia. I live in the west. I know the mind of the western people like i know the mind of africans.

Anti Poverty family law center in the carolinas was so formed because the christians are still other christians based on skin color, similar to the northern nigerian muslims killing southern nigerian muslims. each has his own artificial reasons. Go to Utah, and Nevada for example the mormons, a christian set hate black people with the most intense passion.

President Barack Obama is derided for his 50% blackness, by mainstream white southern christians. Aetheia, Olaadegbu nton e. When you are ready to see the world, I will arrange a visitation letter so that you can see the ugly christians at work. those who will give you bananas with the overt and subtle message that you are a freaking monkey will do it to your face. They will not let you live in their community, attend their churches, even though its in your neighborhood. you wil be forced to go the distance to find black people's chirch. and the blacks may even through a class jab or two at your ignorant african mind.

lol. at least a well educated northern muslim will not discriminate against his brother in Islam. I have them in Nigeria and outside of her as i am talking to you now. we have One God, same Paradise, Same Quran, same Messenger, same Qibla and we are one body.

Ko kuku le ye eyin keferi.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2010
Well to my own little knowledge the worst-est countries in the world are the xtains country, i ask my friend that travel to italy for shopping if they are celebrating ileya in Italy he say he sees no sign that all they deal with is drug and prostitution, go to country who practice xtianity or have the highest population of xtains those are the country you find the highest corruption,racist,raping and all killing of bad act but go to Arabs countries they have the law that guild everything and that why it will not be easy to find a lesbians,Gay or prostitution there
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Aetheia, Olaadegbu nton e. When you are ready to see the world, I will arrange a visitation letter so that you can see the ugly christians at work.

^How little you know what it is to be a Christian. Unlike in Islam; no one is born a "Christian." That one's name is "John", "James", "Peter", or "Mary" doesn't make one a Christian. Even if this is explained to Muslims a million times; they still don't get it.

Being a Christian is about having a relationship with the Heavenly Father---who commands his children to be holy even as He is holy. But of course your god knows nothing of holiness seeing as the word holy is not in your qur'an so you wouldn't understand. You will not find any true Christian committing any of those things you highlight above, but on the other hand we see true Muslims committing murder in the name of al-ilah.

As for your visitation letter; I don't need it. The whole earth belongs to My Heavenly Father: so he can arrange for me to visit any country if it is His will for me. But any way you are acting true to type: Isn't that how you people entrap "converts" by promising them material things?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^^ Seem you lack wisdom and understanding who is your Heavenly father? dont you know your father i know my father and he is the husband of my mother,  God begot no kids he creates everything on earth both the living and non living what we are driving at here is that all you are defending is happening everywhere in most Christians country,  a Black can worship in any mosque in the world why in xtainity it will never happen there are lots of racism in most populated Christians country dont be bias even in Nigeria there are sentimental in most churches and also beefing you know what i mean when pastor Oyedepo bought his Jet immidiately pastor Adeboye bought his own he make move to buy Bigger one what do we call that and with the masses money guy i beg you need to wise up
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45am On Nov 19, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu; Today's western countries have its own christian on christian crimes and killings. You can lie to local man Aletheia. I live in the west. I know the mind of the western people like i know the mind of africans.

Anti Poverty family law center in the carolinas was so formed because the christians are still other christians based on skin color, similar to the northern nigerian muslims killing southern nigerian muslims. each has his own artificial reasons. Go to Utah, and Nevada for example the mormons, a christian set hate black people with the most intense passion.

President Barack Obama is derided for his 50% blackness, by mainstream white southern christians. Aetheia, Olaadegbu nton e. When you are ready to see the world, I will arrange a visitation letter so that you can see the ugly christians at work. those who will give you bananas with the overt and subtle message that you are a freaking monkey will do it to your face. They will not let you live in their community, attend their churches, even though its in your neighborhood. you wil be forced to go the distance to find black people's chirch. and the blacks may even through a class jab or two at your ignorant african mind.

lol. at least a well educated northern muslim will not discriminate against his brother in Islam. I have them in Nigeria and outside of her as i am talking to you now. we have One God, same Paradise, Same Quran, same Messenger, same Qibla and we are one body.

You don't need to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, and as alethia has rightly said as far as you are concerned everyone living in the west or has white skin is a Christian.  Most of us are aware that you hate yourselves and only unite to fight the common enemy, Jews and Christians with is the spirit of the anti christ being the unifying factor.

We don't even need to go far, look at what is happening not only in the northern part of Nigeria but our neighbouring Sudan where the light complexion Sudanese persecute and enslave their fellow muslims in Darfur because they are of a darker complexion, we've all heard of how the Sunnis and the Shittes in Iraq massacre themselves, the more than 73 sects in Islam thinks that it is their own sect that is going to be taken out of hell and they are ready to kill for it. 

See how you can kill your own siblings or children if they dare choose to leave the sect, the way you marry your kids to adults and the aged, treat your wives and daughters as second class citizens who can even get stoned for being despoiled.  Don't you dismember yourselves who fall into the wrong side of the law, cutting off their right hands making them social misfits in the society because they will be forced to use the left hand that they use to clean themselves and thereby cannot eat with that same hand from the same pot as others.  Where is room for forgiveness and repentance?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5541006
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2010
@bashy_demy: Aren't you a one man Greek chorus. You know little about the Islam you profess, yet seek to pontificate on matters that are beyond you.

Rom 8:6-7 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

You Muslims are exactly in the same position as the Bani Isra'il: You make the same claims as they.

John 8:33-36. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Since you have rejected the Word of the Son of God: know this, you shall not experience the peace of God until you say: "Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai"

bashy_demy:

^^^ Seem you lack wisdom and understanding who is your Heavenly father?

Jehovah Elohim, the Father of our Lord and Saviour, Messiah Jesus of Nazareth, the King of kings, Lord of lords, the only Potentate, to whom be glory and praise now and forever.

Rom 8:14-15 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
@Aletheia: « #207 on: Yesterday at 08:06:20 AM »
[Quote]^How little you know what it is to be a Christian. Unlike in Islam; no one is born a "Christian." That one's name is "John", "James", "Peter", or "Mary" doesn't make one a Christian.[/Quote]I know something is fishy about you. You werent born into christian home. Same was Olaadegbu. Same was Nucearboy. Same was Tonye-T. Same was Davidylan, etc. You were all from Islamic or Babalawo upbringing and found Christianity which has enriched you tremendously. You think like a poor mind. Let me count it for you; Yusuf Islam, of ENgland of the 70s Rock era's Cat Stevens, America; many Rappers and Actors including Ice Cubes, mainstream ordinary Joe Plumber; Hamzah Yusuf of Zaituna Institute, SUraj Wahhaj of Masjid Taqwa corner of Bedford and Fulton, Brooklyn, Yusuf Estes of San Antonio Texas, almost all black and white muslims including spanish, asians, etc of America are reverts from Christian background. You must be thinking that you are corresponding with a local villager fro your hamlet. You needto see the world; it a vast empire. It is nothing to Allah. Olaadegbu, o de so fun bobo e.

[Quote]Even if this is explained to Muslims a million times; they still don't get it.[/QUote]All your ideas are mere hypothesis, cant be proven. The case above is a good example. You need to get out some more because Seyibrown was a big time muslim woman wearing hijab and kimar before she found Jesus; this is more of a metaphor.

[Quote]Being a Christian is about having a relationship with the Heavenly Father---who commands his children to be holy even as He is holy. But of course your god knows nothing of holiness seeing as the word holy is not in your qur'an so you wouldn't understand.[/Quote]Qudus is Holy. Jibril is described as Ruhu Qudus; Holy spirit or spirit that is Holy. Call God your father and you His child. The relationship is clear to a child. You brothers and sisters know who is their father; mom's husband. Live in your fantastic fantasy and ignorance. When you are in hell, I guess you will finally realize that He is not your father, after all, but your Creator Who Commanded through Messengers (AS).

[Quote] You will not find any true Christian committing any of those things you highlight above, but on the other hand we see true Muslims committing murder in the name of al-ilah.[/QUote]Then there is no true Christians in the US, British, etc governments and their army as the waged "CRUSADE; Holy war", against Al Qaidah, and Tahliban, and even Saddam Hussayne (ra) and the Baath Party, then. George Bush, Dick Cheney, Rumsfelf, John Ashcroft, etc including Colin Powell were all Muslims and not Christians? They must be bad muslims, just like those who fought their own brothers. The whole of Baptist movement that late Jerry Fahwell belonged are not christians; they hate your type; black and african. When we look at your definition of true christians, am sure you are not, since you disagree with Jesus, but always agree with Paul.

[Quote]As for your visitation letter; I don't need it. The whole earth belongs to My Heavenly Father: so he can arrange for me to visit any country if it is His will for me. But any way you are acting true to type: Isn't that how you people entrap "converts" by promising them material things?[/Quote]The bold is classic. I dont know what to say to you because your situation is worse than I thought. And you believe the bold I'm sure; so who entrapped the white american military officers, who used to be guards in Gitmo who are now muslims? Who promised the sister inlaw of Tony Blair riches? I wo. O shi ma fori e bale fun Allah the Irresistible, just like Jesus did, crying in the Garden.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
@Olaadegbu: « #209 on: Today at 02:45:19 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 17, 2010, 07:54 PM

You don't need to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, and as alethia has rightly said as far as you are concerned everyone living in the west or has white skin is a Christian.[/Quote]Use the same exact process with Sudan, and indeed arabs and the Northern Nigerians. You are worse in thoughts than the villager alitalia.

[Quote] Most of us are aware that you hate yourselves and only unite to fight the common enemy, Jews and Christians with is the spirit of the anti christ being the unifying factor.[/Quote]First and Second world wars. Nigerian Civil war. America wars; Independence, war of 1812, American Mexican war, just to name a few. All were engineered by and for the most part directed by Christians against Christians, primarily. I know you will put a spin on it, so put a cap on it, and know that you christians love to be christians when you want to be, while we must be muslims, in good time as well as when its not so good. You define us, but you hate to define yourselves, using the same sets of elements. Afghanistan, Iraq, Christians are taking the opportunities to kill as many muslims as they can, including using them for sports. A case about the "sport" part is going on right now in America, against military persons. We all know you people love virgns; so you rape muslims women and then kill them along with their families. Your cases are with Allah, you evil doers and unashamed of your evils.

[Quote]We don't even need to go far, look at what is happening not only in the northern part of Nigeria but our neighbouring Sudan where the light complexion Sudanese persecute and enslave their fellow muslims in Darfur because they are of a darker complexion, we've all heard of how the Sunnis and the Shittes in Iraq massacre themselves, the more than 73 sects in Islam thinks that it is their own sect that is going to be taken out of hell and they are ready to kill for it.[/QUote]Use the same rules on Christians fighting one another, as I have stated, above. You will either blame muslim, christian, or blame mankind as a whole.

[Quote]See how you can kill your own siblings or children if they dare choose to leave the sect, the way you marry your kids to adults and the aged, treat your wives and daughters as second class citizens who can even get stoned for being despoiled. Don't you dismember yourselves who fall into the wrong side of the law, cutting off their right hands making them social misfits in the society because they will be forced to use the left hand that they use to clean themselves and thereby cannot eat with that same hand from the same pot as others. Where is room for forgiveness and repentance?[/Quote]I dont know what you are blowing steam off for? Allah's Praising Names include The One WHo Forgives {Al Affuw} The One Who accepts Repentance {Al Gaffar, Gafur}. Allah is Al Rauf. He is Mercy and Merciful. He is the One the jews call Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia, and jesus called ELoi. None of those are His real Name, except Allah, just like sweetnecta is not my name, while Olaadegbu is yours.

@aletheia: « #210 on: Today at 10:16:05 AM »
[Quote]@bashy_demy: Aren't you a one man Greek chorus. You know little about the Islam you profess, yet seek to pontificate on matters that are beyond you.

Rom 8:6-7 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

You Muslims are exactly in the same position as the Bani Isra'il: You make the same claims as they.[/Quote]What claim is that; we are children of God, or we are Gods? And great knowledge that does not benefit the one who acquires it, is a burden. John Esposito, has great knowledge of Arabic, and Quran. Yet a christian. Where is the benefit of that knowledge, except that each time I hear him argue, he alsways want to diminish the status of Quran, so that it has the same revision, edition, versions like Christian Bible has.

[Quote]John 8:33-36. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.[/Quote]First Jesus should have reminded them, except he didnt know or was covering up as well that they were slaves to the black coptics in Egypt.How quickly former slaves forget they were slaves. Further, if a sinner is a servant of sin, where is the Forgiveness directly from Yahweh? Every prophet made free those who followed him in obedience to will and worship of God Almighty. jesus was no exception. Muhammad (AS) is the same. So was Musa (AS) before them. So was Lut. So was Ibrahim. So was Noah. Even so was Adam, since his son Kabila didnt follow him and he committed murder as a result of disobedience.

[Quote]Since you have rejected the Word of the Son of God: know this, you shall not experience the peace of God until you say: "Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai"[/Quote]Bad boy you. Neither son nor father can profit a soul. Allah is the ONLY REALITY.

[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Yesterday at 02:25:06 PM
^^^ Seem you lack wisdom and understanding who is your Heavenly father?

Jehovah Elohim, the Father of our Lord and Saviour,[/Quote]Who is His wife? Remember the story of coming upon and over shadowing the young woman? Thats sex. You know it. If you doubt me, try it with your wife. She will tell you; "Aletheia, this is sex".

[Quote] Messiah Jesus of Nazareth, the King of kings, Lord of lords, the only Potentate, to whom be glory and praise now and forever.

Rom 8:14-15 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.[/QUote]Ol boy. You no dey taya for using Roman? Watin Jesus himself say? Think for a moment; Paul wasnt there, so he may be making it up. What did Jesus say; why did he say he is a servant instead of saying "I am God, so worship me"?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Aletheia: « #207 on: Yesterday at 08:06:20 AM »I know something is fishy about you. You werent born into christian home. Same was Olaadegbu. Same was Nucearboy. Same was Tonye-T. Same was Davidylan, etc. You were all from Islamic or Babalawo upbringing and found Christianity which has enriched you tremendously.

Indeed following Jesus has enriched our lives tremendously for in Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. So you agree that Islam and Babalawo go hand in hand. There is still hope for you after all then. May God who brought us out from (sic) Islamic or Babalawo upbringing also do the same for you.

Sweetnecta:

You think like a poor mind. Let me count it for you; Yusuf Islam, of ENgland of the 70s Rock era's Cat Stevens, America; many Rappers and Actors including Ice Cubes, mainstream ordinary Joe Plumber; Hamzah Yusuf of Zaituna Institute, SUraj Wahhaj of Masjid Taqwa corner of Bedford and Fulton, Brooklyn, Yusuf Estes of San Antonio Texas, almost all black and white muslims including spanish, asians, etc of America are reverts from Christian background. You must be thinking that you are corresponding with a local villager fro your hamlet. You needto see the world; it a vast empire. It is nothing to Allah. Olaadegbu, o de so fun bobo e.

That you are in the US does not in any way validate your Islam. You are beginning to sound like a broken record---always finding a way to mention that you are outside Nigeria. It is of no import to me. You can list as many celebrities as you like who have embraced Islam. It changes nothing: every hour islam loses 667 muslims convert to Christianity, every Day 16000 , every year 6 MILLION (Source:AlJazeera)

[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2SITqqaB1Jq0T_2VCgS_rg?feat=directlink[/img]

Sweetnecta:

Qudus is Holy. Jibril is described as Ruhu Qudus; Holy spirit or spirit that is Holy. Call God your father and you His child. The relationship is clear to a child. You brothers and sisters know who is their father; mom's husband. Live in your fantastic fantasy and ignorance. When you are in hell, I guess you will finally realize that He is not your father, after all, but your Creator Who Commanded through Messengers (AS).

Just like I thought, no Muslim can answer that question. Qudus is the arabic word for holy, so your answer is equivalent to saying saint (French) is holy(English) Is it any where described as an attribute of your god? Does it any where occur in the Arabic in your qur'an? Here is a list of transliterated arabic words in the qur'an. show us qudus in it. What does Holy and Holiness mean to the Muslim?

You are a Muslim who claims to know his qur'an but you couldn't answer the question; al-ilah it would seem has a phobia for holiness; only twice in his qur'an does he deign to use that word for himself (your assignment is to find the two verses) but he in no way educates his followers as to what that means. Compare the Bible: 231 times in the NT and 458 times in the OT and I have not even included derivatives like holiness in the word count!

Sweetnecta:

Then there is no true Christians in the US, British, etc governments and their army as the waged "CRUSADE; Holy war", against Al Qaidah, and Tahliban, and even Saddam Hussayne (ra) and the Baath Party, then. George Bush, D. Cheney, Rumsfelf, John Ashcroft, etc including Colin Powell were all Muslims and not Christians? They must be bad muslims, just like those who fought their own brothers. The whole of Baptist movement that late Jerry Fahwell belonged are not christians; they hate your type; black and african. When we look at your definition of true christians, am sure you are not, since you disagree with Jesus, but always agree with Paul.

You don't understand what it means to be Christian. What I wrote is plain enough. Hatred binds and blinds you so you will not see it:
You will not find any true Christian committing any of those things you highlight above, but on the other hand we see true Muslims committing murder in the name of al-ilah.

True followers of Jesus will not commit murder. If they hate "my type" then they are not Christian. Simple. That is not the example of Christ.

Sweetnecta:

The bold is classic. I dont know what to say to you because your situation is worse than I thought. And you believe the bold I'm sure; so who entrapped the white american military officers, who used to be guards in Gitmo who are now muslims? Who promised the sister inlaw of Tony Blair riches? I wo. O shi ma fori e bale fun Allah the Irresistible, just like Jesus did, crying in  the Garden.

Stop deceiving yourself; Jesus never prayed to your idol. No true child of Jehovah Elohim will convert to Islam. Those you are exulting over is the case of the blind leading the blind.
Luk 6:39  And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^^^^^O se fun iwo alitalia man yi. You are so flat in thinking, with all the knowledge you acquire. You lack critical thinking.

[Quote]« #213 on: Today at 02:29:23 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:12:05 PM
@Aletheia: « #207 on: Yesterday at 08:06:20 AM »I know something is fishy about you. You werent born into christian home. Same was Olaadegbu. Same was Nucearboy. Same was Tonye-T. Same was Davidylan, etc. You were all from Islamic or Babalawo upbringing and found Christianity which has enriched you tremendously.

Indeed following Jesus has enriched our lives tremendously for in Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. So you agree that Islam and Babalawo go hand in hand. There is still hope for you after all then. May God who brought us out from (sic) Islamic or Babalawo upbringing also do the same for you.[.Quote]Seyibrown was at least bold enough, regardless of her guess work, right or wrong to say I was being sarcastic. If you claim that all you chose christianity, should one at least that you came from others, Islam is one of "Others". SO is Babalawo, or Ifa or Sango, or Osun, and many more since you are yoruba, I couldnt have said Judaism. Think man, because you are disappointing me by your inability to think. To you anything that is not christianity is as good and in hand in hand with babalawo. Even the Jews who hold the key to your salvation. There is a joke by Jews; If the Jews go to hell, according to Christians, Jesus will be there with them, making his journey the second time, and permanent, this time.

[QUote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:12:05 PM
You think like a poor mind. Let me count it for you; Yusuf Islam, of ENgland of the 70s Rock era's Cat Stevens, America; many Rappers and Actors including Ice Cubes, mainstream ordinary Joe Plumber; Hamzah Yusuf of Zaituna Institute, SUraj Wahhaj of Masjid Taqwa corner of Bedford and Fulton, Brooklyn, Yusuf Estes of San Antonio Texas, almost all black and white muslims including spanish, asians, etc of America are reverts from Christian background. You must be thinking that you are corresponding with a local villager fro your hamlet. You needto see the world; it a vast empire. It is nothing to Allah. Olaadegbu, o de so fun bobo e.

That you are in the US does not in any way validate your Islam. You are beginning to sound like a broken record---always finding a way to mention that you are outside Nigeria. It is of no import to me. You can list as many celebrities as you like who have embraced Islam. It changes nothing: every hour islam loses 667 muslims convert to Christianity, every Day 16000 , every year 6 MILLION (Source:AlJazeera)[/QUote]If you ask me to comment on Nigeria, it will be unfamiliar to me since I do not know so much about her. So that settles your concern. My islam is not validated by location. I just became more aware of what the world is all about concernng Islam. Many people may have argued that there were no white Muslims, which was the opinion of late malcorm x, until he went to hajj andsaw rainbow of people; all muslims. You need to quit acting like a person who buries his head in the sand. Islam loses just fro the africans, if Al jazeera opedis correct. But I see with my own eyes, seeing people reverting to islam, steadily, including in Igboland. If Islam has not entered your abule, wait long enough, it will enter your house.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:12:05 PM
Qudus is Holy. Jibril is described as Ruhu Qudus; Holy spirit or spirit that is Holy. Call God your father and you His child. The relationship is clear to a child. You brothers and sisters know who is their father; mom's husband. Live in your fantastic fantasy and ignorance. When you are in hell, I guess you will finally realize that He is not your father, after all, but your Creator Who Commanded through Messengers (AS).

Just like I thought, no Muslim can answer that question. Qudus is the arabic word for holy, so your answer is equivalent to saying saint (French) is holy(English) Is it any where described as an attribute of your god?[/Quote]Al Qudus is One ofthe 99 Names. Research it. You will find reality. Muslim bears AbdulQudus. Just he bears Abdullah.

[Quote] Does it any where occur in the Arabic in your qur'an? Here is a list of transliterated arabic words in the qur'an. show us qudus in it. What does Holy and Holiness mean to the Muslim?[/Quote]Al Qudus, is The Holy. In Surah Hashr (You have to research this for your own knowledge), Allah among Many Names is called Al Qudusu. You emit ignorance to the degree that it pains me to see you show it to the world.

[Quote]You are a Muslim who claims to know his qur'an but you couldn't answer the question; al-ilah it would seem has a phobia for holiness; only twice in his qur'an does he deign to use that word for himself (your assignment is to find the two verses) but he in no way educates his followers as to what that means. Compare the Bible: 231 times in the NT and 458 times in the OT and I have not even included derivatives like holiness in the word count![/QUote]With that many, The Empire of Egypt died. Young people where killed off. jericho was destroyed and it was supposed not to ever be inhabited. Whats wrong with this holines?

Then there is no true Christians in the US, British, etc governments and their army as the waged "CRUSADE; Holy war", against Al Qaidah, and Tahliban, and even Saddam Hussayne (ra) and the Baath Party, then. George Bush, D. Cheney, Rumsfelf, John Ashcroft, etc including Colin Powell were all Muslims and not Christians? They must be bad muslims, just like those who fought their own brothers. The whole of Baptist movement that late Jerry Fahwell belonged are not christians; they hate your type; black and african. When we look at your definition of true christians, am sure you are not, since you disagree with Jesus, but always agree with Paul.

You don't understand what it means to be Christian. What I wrote is plain enough. Hatred binds and blinds you so you will not see it:
You will not find any true Christian committing any of those things you highlight above, but on the other hand we see true Muslims committing murder in the name of al-ilah.[/Quote]And the US Military officers who kiss their CROSS and tell the muslims that they have tortured "This torture is a gift from Jesus" are not Christians? You are naive, because with their wealth, the evangelized Christianity, and brought it to your bloodline. Yet they will not let you pray in their neighborhood church. Reality for your local mind. You will be shocked to silliness when it happens. And with your eyes wide open, you will absorb the discrimination from your brothers and sisters in christendom. A Muslim who I say itaqIllah to, if he knows what it means, will stop himself from evil on others and definitely not on me.

[Quote]True followers of Jesus will not commit murder. If they hate "my type" then they are not Christian. Simple. That is not the example of Christ.[/Quote]Apply the same to Islam. You are so ignorant that I am unhappy with your thinking. You have to do better.

The bold is classic. I dont know what to say to you because your situation is worse than I thought. And you believe the bold I'm sure; so who entrapped the white american military officers, who used to be guards in Gitmo who are now muslims? Who promised the sister inlaw of Tony Blair riches? I wo. O shi ma fori e bale fun Allah the Irresistible, just like Jesus did, crying in the Garden.

Stop deceiving yourself; Jesus never prayed to your idol. No true child of Jehovah Elohim will convert to Islam. Those you are exulting over is the case of the blind leading the blind.[/Quote]Eloi is not remotely siilar to Jehovah or Yahweh, but Allah. say them privately and see what I am talking about. Continue after it to deny the obvious. If I were to say a name sounds like Aletheia, i will not write down macdonald, but Alethea, althea, Alicia, Alitalia. see what i mean?

[Quote]Quote
Luk 6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?[/Quote]have you applied this to your 3 gods, which one of them says he is powerless, a servant? can the powerless helps a powerless? Can a slave lords over a slave, or servant lords over a servant?[/quote]
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
Alitalia can talk about Northern Nigeria, and when I talk about the place I know to show that the world of Islam is wider than his whipping board, northern Nigerian Muslims, he gets agitated. Good christian you. You are like those before you; either calling people fools, or propagating a false gospel.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2010
Why are you quoting yourself. Does the truth burn? Are you so angry that you cannot type properly.

Sweetnecta:

Islam is one of "Others". SO is Babalawo, or Ifa or Sango, or Osun, and many more since you are yoruba, I couldnt have said Judaism.

Thank you for reaffirming again that Islam and Idol worship are from the same root. I am not Yoruba. Just like you mistakenly assume that all those bearing the name "John" are Christians, you mistakenly assume that I am Yoruba. Did you ever ask me? No. Did I ever tell you that I am Yoruba? No. So you see how you betray your false assumptions which lead you astray.

You are a liar. Consider your own words
Sweetnecta:

If you ask me to comment on Nigeria, it will be unfamiliar to me since I do not know so much about her.
^^You cannot comment on Nigeria because it is unfamiliar to you. And yet. . .
Sweetnecta:

But I see with my own eyes, seeing people reverting to islam, steadily, including in Igboland.
Is Igboland in the US?

I asked you a straightforward question: What does Holy and Holiness mean to the Muslim? But you cannot give a straight answer instead skittering all over the place like pork grease on a hot griddle. Your answers only amount to this: Holy means Holy, some people were called servant of the holy.

Sweetnecta:

Al Qudus is One ofthe 99 Names. Research it. You will find reality. Muslim bears AbdulQudus. Just he bears Abdullah.

Thereby confirming my assertions:

Just like I thought, no Muslim can answer that question. . .al-ilah it would seem has a phobia for holiness. . .[and] he in no way educates his followers as to what that means.

I gave you an assignment:

aletheia:

You are a Muslim who claims to know his qur'an but you couldn't answer the question; al-ilah it would seem has a phobia for holiness; only twice in his qur'an does he deign to use that word for himself (your assignment is to find the two verses) but he in no way educates his followers as to what that means.

The best you could do was this --- produce just one out of two:

Sweetnecta:

Al Qudus, is The Holy. In Surah Hashr (You have to research this for your own knowledge), Allah among Many Names is called Al Qudusu. You emit ignorance to the degree that it pains me to see you show it to the world.
^^You do realize that that makes you just an average student of your qur'an since you scored only 50%? Let me educate you. The derivative of the Arabic qudus appears six times in your qur'an (compared to a whooping 458 times in the OT for the Hebrew equivalent qodesh). In your qur'an; of these 6 times, only twice does your god use that word. It's as if he was afraid of it! The derivatives of qudus appear as alquddosi in S62:1; alquddosu in S59:23; alqudusi in S2:87, 2:253, 5:110, 16:102.

Thus we find in your qur'an that the Holy Spirit is referenced more times as holy than your god. This therefore means that the Holy Spirit is greater than your god!

And to your confused mind Gabriel is the Holy Spirit:
Sweetnecta:

Qudus is Holy. Jibril is described as Ruhu Qudus; Holy spirit or spirit that is Holy.
though there is nothing in any of the qur'anic verses above that suggests so. So it is a fanciful rendition of a failed religion desperately looking for modes of validation.

Sweetnecta:

Al Qudus is One ofthe 99 Names. Research it. You will find reality. Muslim bears AbdulQudus. Just he bears Abdullah.

You can't seem to make up your mind. First the holy one is Gabriel, now he is al-ilah. So which is he? What you imply is that Gabriel = Allah.
Who or what is al-ilah? A demon masquerading as the Living One. Islam was born in lies and even to this day it continues in lies.

The single most revered object in Islam is a piece of stone-the stone of Kaa'ba. Muslims turn towards it every day-five times, to worship-in the name of Allah. This was exactly what the Pagan Arabs did-worship stones and idols.

Such hypocrisy.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2010
^^^^^^ « #216 on: November 20, 2010, 05:32 AM »
[Quote]Why are you quoting yourself. Does the truth burn? Are you so angry that you cannot type properly.

Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 19, 2010, 03:28 PM
Islam is one of "Others". SO is Babalawo, or Ifa or Sango, or Osun, and many more since you are yoruba, I couldnt have said Judaism.

Thank you for reaffirming again that Islam and Idol worship are from the same root. I am not Yoruba.[/Quote]There is no place that I affirmed Islam and idolatry have the same root, from my position. In yours, yes, because i have reiterated it over and over that you are an idolater, so there you have it. You and babalawo worship something else, mixing it up with your claim that you worship God Almighty,too.I now know why you did not write John as Yoruba would have written it in Yoruba proper. The Ibile people know themselves.

[Quote] Just like you mistakenly assume that all those bearing the name "John" are Christians, you mistakenly assume that I am Yoruba.[/Quote]You presented yourself to me as a yoruba man by writing Johanu,instead of Joonu, which I corrected you on in how Yoruba would write John. I know people who are named John and are Muslims, from birth, or revert. I am somewhat disappointed because a person like you is supposed a progressive thinker. But are so regressive. Its a thing you need to change from. Elevate yourself.

[QUote]Did you ever ask me? No. Did I ever tell you that I am Yoruba? No. So you see how you betray your false assumptions which lead you astray.[/Quote]When you sprang to writing yoruba word in response to me, then you have proven, though falsely now, that you were a yoruba.

[Quote]You are a liar. Consider your own words
If you ask me to comment on Nigeria, it will be unfamiliar to me since I do not know so much about her.
^^You cannot comment on Nigeria because it is unfamiliar to you. And yet. . .[/Quote]Its my country. You should never forget that. My heart beats for a country,it is nigeria. Alhamdulillah Allah allows longing for a place of birth.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 19, 2010, 03:28 PM
But I see with my own eyes, seeing people reverting to islam, steadily, including in Igboland.
Is Igboland in the US?[/Quote]I know notable igbo muslim in Nigeria, in Enugu. Is Enugu in US, in your own geography? Around Oguta local government.

[Quote]I asked you a straightforward question: What does Holy and Holiness mean to the Muslim? But you cannot give a straight answer instead skittering all over the place like pork grease on a hot griddle. Your answers only amount to this: Holy means Holy, some people were called servant of the holy.[/Quote]Holy Prophet Muhammad (AS), is human. Holy land is a location like Makka, Holy Spirit is Malaika Jibril (AS), The Holy is Allah. And Allah has other Beautiful Names. You are so local, Aletheia. Please wake up. Life is more complex than the ordinariness you are so family.

Thereby confirming my assertions:

Just like I thought, no Muslim can answer that question. . .al-ilah it would seem has a phobia for holiness. . .[and] he in no way educates his followers as to what that means.[/Quote]How many times is Eloi used in Torah? In Sabur? In Injil?

[Quote]I gave you an assignment:

Quote from: aletheia on November 19, 2010, 02:29 PM
You are a Muslim who claims to know his qur'an but you couldn't answer the question; al-ilah it would seem has a phobia for holiness; only twice in his qur'an does he deign to use that word for himself (your assignment is to find the two verses) but he in no way educates his followers as to what that means.

The best you could do was this --- produce just one out of two:[/Quote]One time is enough. Alhamdulillah twice is what He wishes. Now how many times was Eloi used in the whole of the 3 years that Jesus preached, including the crying out on the stake?

Al Qudus, is The Holy. In Surah Hashr (You have to research this for your own knowledge), Allah among Many Names is called Al Qudusu. You emit ignorance to the degree that it pains me to see you show it to the world.
^^You do realize that that makes you just an average student of your qur'an since you scored only 50%? Let me educate you. The derivative of the Arabic qudus appears six times in your qur'an (compared to a whooping 458 times in the OT for the Hebrew equivalent qodesh). In your qur'an; of these 6 times, only twice does your god use that word. It's as if he was afraid of it! The derivatives of qudus appear as alquddosi in S62:1; alquddosu in S59:23; alqudusi in S2:87, 2:253, 5:110, 16:102.[/Quote]I am not even an average student yet. What I have is assured belief. You do not have that. I reject all and deny them and I affirm Only my Creator Allah, while you associate others with Him, calling Him by nicknames including father, since the jews are forgetful and afraid of His name, they simply resort to calling Him "The lord", instead of His proper name; Allah, the reason jesus said Eloi, an accented Elaw, a derivitive from Allah.

[Quote]Thus we find in your qur'an that the Holy Spirit is referenced more times as holy than your god. This therefore means that the Holy Spirit is greater than your god![/Quote]If the bold is how you think, God save your patient for sudden death. You need help, simce the Lord is Allah, Jibril being the Holy Spirit, how is Jibril higher than his Creator? Since the devil played jesus, took him on a trip to the wilderness, carry him to a cliff, take him at another time to a mountain top, etc, i guess following your logic, you will agree that Satan is higher than your god. And whatever your god prostrated to is higher, hence the death of Trinity. And Moses was mentioned any more times than Jesus, in the Bible so he is more superior, afterall the Jews demonstrate this by following Moses and rejecting jesus.

[Quote]And to your confused mind Gabriel is the Holy Spirit:
Qudus is Holy. Jibril is described as Ruhu Qudus; Holy spirit or spirit that is Holy.
though there is nothing in any of the qur'anic verses above that suggests so. So it is a fanciful rendition of a failed religion desperately looking for modes of validation.[/Quote]If I call you ode, you will not know what it means, so I will refrain from it. You and Tonye-T seem to lack understanding; Who is Ruhu Qudus in the Quran but MAlaika Jbril (AS)? do you have any sense?

Al Qudus is One ofthe 99 Names. Research it. You will find reality. Muslim bears AbdulQudus. Just as he bears Abdullah.

You can't seem to make up your mind. First the holy one is Gabriel, now he is al-ilah. So which is he? What you imply is that Gabriel = Allah.
Who or what is al-ilah? A demon masquerading as the Living One. Islam was born in lies and even to this day it continues in lies.
[/Quote]The kerefi mind you have is blocking your reasoning. Is AbdulQudus, Qudus, servant/slave of Ruhu Qudus, AlQudus or is he Slave/servant of AlQudus? Let me help you; Holy is Qudus. Ruhu in Spirit, as well as Soul. In RuhuQudus, it means holy spirit. Who s Holy Spirit; Jibril, An Angel (AS). Makka is a holy land (so is Jerusalem), it is called Qudus as in hajj qudus for those who visited jerusalem with their hajj. A muslim is AbdulQudus, and Allah is Al Qudus (The Holy), just like Al RAhman.

[Quote]The single most revered object in Islam is a piece of stone-the stone of Kaa'ba. Muslims turn towards it every day-five times, to worship-in the name of Allah. This was exactly what the Pagan Arabs did-worship stones and idols.

Such hypocrisy.[/Quote]I pity your mind. Your brain is sound, its your mind that is defective with the soul that works with it. The Stone in kaaba is not the direction of Qibla, but the Kaaba itself, you shallow man. People pray in all directions towards the Kaaba, including inside the kaaba. Open your mind and stop disgracing my country to the rest of the world since you are so educated, with thoughts as if where you live electricity has not gotten there! Google Inside the Kaaba and discover what you fail to realize exist. I am tired of your laziness and you are so young! Pitiful.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2010
Sweetnecta:

If I call you ode, you will not know what it means, so I will refrain from it. You and Tonye-T seem to lack understanding; Who is Ruhu Qudus in the Quran but MAlaika Jbril (AS)? do you have any sense?
^^^Go and compile all the verses in the Qur'an that talk about the Holy Spirit; then come back and tell me which of them says the Holy Spirit is Gabriel.---I 'm sure you know you won't find any. So Muslims lie when they say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Sweetnecta:

I pity your mind. Your brain is sound, its your mind that is defective with the soul that works with it. The Stone in kaaba is not the direction of Qibla, but the Kaaba itself, you shallow man. People pray in all directions towards the Kaaba, including inside the kaaba. Open your mind and stop disgracing my country to the rest of the world since you are so educated, with thoughts as if where you live electricity has not gotten there! Google Inside the Kaaba and discover what you fail to realize exist. I am tired of your laziness and you are so young! Pitiful.
^^^Another of your failed assumptions. . .so you deny the existence of the Allah's Stone in the Kaa'ba?
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2010
What part of his response you dont understand ? you keep turning the answer upside down cmon you have to wise up and face the reality
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Aletheia: « #218 on: Today at 10:59:20 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:11:57 AM
If I call you ode, you will not know what it means, so I will refrain from it. You and Tonye-T seem to lack understanding; Who is Ruhu Qudus in the Quran but MAlaika Jbril (AS)? do you have any sense?
^^^Go and compile all the verses in the Qur'an that talk about the Holy Spirit; then come back and tell me which of them says the Holy Spirit is Gabriel.---I 'm sure you know you won't find any. So Muslims lie when they say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.[/Quote]If I give you One or more, what will you do with your Christian faith; if you will abandon it and become Muslim, its worth my effort? If not, I will not labor for your sake. You have to declare it, right now.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:11:57 AM
I pity your mind. Your brain is sound, its your mind that is defective with the soul that works with it. The Stone in kaaba is not the direction of Qibla, but the Kaaba itself, you shallow man. People pray in all directions towards the Kaaba, including inside the kaaba. Open your mind and stop disgracing my country to the rest of the world since you are so educated, with thoughts as if where you live electricity has not gotten there! Google Inside the Kaaba and discover what you fail to realize exist. I am tired of your laziness and you are so young! Pitiful.
^^^Another of your failed assumptions. . .so you deny the existence of the Allah's Stone in the Kaa'ba?[/Quote]There is no Allah stone. If you find one, show it. You must still be living in a dense jungle. You could have researched these things before you posted terrible and non benefiting knowledge which are your assumptions, above. Why dont we wager? Are you strong enough to gamble Christianity? I am ready to hear your proofs. I am confident that you will fail.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by bashydemy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
@aletheia are you ready to go by his rules though it will favour you cos atlast you gonna embrace the best religion ever brought by the most influential man in the world
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by aletheia(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Aletheia: « #218 on: Today at 10:59:20 AM »If I give you One or more, what will you do with your Christian faith; if you will abandon it and become Muslim, its worth my effort? If not, I will not labor for your sake. You have to declare it, right now.

I gave you a straightforward assignment:
aletheia:

^^^Go and compile all the verses in the Qur'an that talk about the Holy Spirit; then come back and tell me which of them says the Holy Spirit is Gabriel.---I 'm sure you know you won't find any. So Muslims lie when they say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

I guess you are still searching and are unable to find any: hence the excuse you are now proffering. My being a Christian has not stopped you from posting qur'anic verses in the past. Why now? Because there exists no qur'anic verses that say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.
Re: The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^^^ You are naive, aletheia. Before I threw your challenge back to your face, I have in hand verse of Ruhu Qudus, Shedidu Quwah and many others in describing Jibril (AS).

I am not in the mood for your pranks, and to educate you, I want my effort to pan out, right now, the reason I asked you loose the burden off your neck. You know I like you and I want the best for you.

When you grow strength to take up the challenge, I shall post many verses for your reversion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Prophet Tommy Yisa Aika Wants N750k To Pray For Super Eagles To Win World Cup / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church / There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 321
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.