Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (60028 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
A recent Logo for a client

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by TipX(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
sirgai that was sick, nice one
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by yewaman1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2007
really great design works, shocked cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by yewaman1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2007
lots of GREAT Minds here.

attached recent logo submitted
for a logo competition.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
More Logos

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by segevu(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
some shit i did
it's not much but i'm tryin
one is original the other is edited

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by HYBRIDX(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ sirgai
wats up man,really love ur work, i have a little job for u, i know someone close thats need a logo for her company,the company has been registered fully.(they went down during obj regimes but are coming back with a bang)
she is about to start it off big tyme in conjuction with a particular states govtment , she will b needing a newlogo deesign for her company,letter headed logo and most importantly complementry cards.

with ur work i have seen ,i am more satisfied that u are up to the task of doing the design for her company,

reach me on this e-mail address
genesys06@yahoo.com

will intorduce u to a couple of clients i have who are at the point of starting off there own companies too, keep up the good work man
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Neptune(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2007
iDesign

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by inkema(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2007
@Neptune
Whao, that's tight!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ujuslims(f): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2007
hey, long time me not post here. been busy + lazy +busy(again)
i wanted to upload somethin i did but it appears the "upload folder is full" (Seun wot does that mean?).
anyway guys I'll try posting it again 2moro

kemji, wat up?
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2007
Hi Ujuslims,
Nice to see you here again. About being busy + lazy + busy we're almost all guilty as charged! But it's nice to find some time to visit the good old forum back here on Nairaland cos there's always something to learn. But I must admit, the Graphics section has been really dry lately, let's brainstorm and see what we can do to spice it up some.

Cheers,
Kemjisuper
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ujuslims(f): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2007
abi?
I feel it's been dry lately too. I'm with yu for the brainstorming. if i have any ideas, will let yu know asap.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2007
More Xtreme Graphics coming soon!

Cheers

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by damilare86: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2007
this is nasty and interesting. i feel like goin gaga! check out graphics!!!!!! please can anyone be of help in tutorials? i'm interested o. lol.
please buzz moi
e-mail or 07031228427 cry kiss
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Artboy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2007
since this thread is supposed to be 'bout "LOGOS!' , I'll paste mine here.
I'm luvin' all the yada yada though.
check out my works on my thread and comment!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2007
i want you guys to check out ma' designs

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2007
gey guy's have any one tried ulead photo impact?i think they also have something cool to offer. am i correct?
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2007
how do you guy's find ma' designs?
watch out for more,

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2007
@Artboy
I'm liking your logo. Those are probably my favourite colours too. Only there's no name for the logo-I suggest it would br fit for an airline brand don't you think?

@in2gold
You're reposting almost the same logos and we all can see that they're all just samples from some logo design software. You could fill us in by indicating what software you used. Ulead Photo Impact maybe?

Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Artboy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
Its "The Phoenix" the name of my company! wink
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
@kemjisuper
I use logo creator+photoshop,sometimes i do include fireworks.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Artboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
A friend of mine bought a PSP 4 his sis and asked me to design a cool wallpaper for it. Here's what I came up with cool wink

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by tobbbie(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2008
Just some logos i came up with, for a DJ , made with flash, if u must knw

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by OliveB(f): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2008
What you have here is good, but you should check out these sites: www.poisemediang.com and www.victorariyibi..com . Meanwhile watch out for www.hotadsafrica.com cheesy
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
Reviving this thread.

Its a real good one for Logo design concepts!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by rhamz: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
cool

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2008
Real tight one there Rhamz
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2008
Concept?

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by namzo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2008
call me logo editor. sorry, if it's offensive grin

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by smartsoft(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
You don't need to shout with your logos, just be creative thats all, got alot of them shaaaaaaaa

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by justbones(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
a simple logo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.