Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah (9142 Views)

Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates / Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Beaf: 4:45am On Oct 16, 2010
peacesak:

Your post shows that you are not into IT but that is beside the point. However, who is the person you say had his email account stolen and password changed? I doubt the nigerian government can close a yahoo account. Yahoo is not a nigerian company neither is MEND classified as a terrorist group. So the nigerian government have no authority to ask yahoo to close any account of their customer. Big international media houses have the expertise to unmask the true source of any email. But non have ever said the emails they get from Gbomo was masked.

Above is a excerpt from rueters about the mail address gbomo uses. Like they claimed, this is the same email address the group have been using to announce all the attacks on oil installations. The email address have been active since around 2006 so i can't understand why you expect the government to have suddenly realise it now and acted just before or after the bombing.

Dude, do a little research on the bolded, before disgracing yourself further. In Nigeria, every clown wants to pose as an expert, I'm sitting here laughing non-stop.

Don't talk about things you don't know about, it makes you look ridiculous.

. . .Anyways, how do you "mask" and email? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by peacesak: 4:56am On Oct 16, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, do a little research on the bolded, before disgracing yourself further. In Nigeria, every clown wants to pose as an expert, I'm sitting here laughing non-stop.

Don't talk about things you don't know about, it makes you look ridiculous.

. . .Anyways, how do you "mask" and email? grin grin grin grin grin
I thought we were having an intelligent discussion here. Or are you backing out?
Your statement about someone losing his email password was so vague and I was asking for clarity but instead something seem to amuse you. Who lost his password? Was is a MEND member or a random person? So you want me to go to google and type "somebody lost his password"? So you don't even know an email address can be mask to seem as if its coming from another email address? Like i said, you know very little about that area. I will always cherish the initial misconception I have about you. wink
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by james1(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2010
A drowning person frantically trie's to grab anything within reach;okah is one such man.
Coded men hardly ever keep diarie's,am surprise at okah's.I must add that it is not easy to attain the height okah attained without maintaining some very solid backup's.
Let's hold our breath,when okah start's talking proper,sh*t will hit the fan.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by fxmaxony(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2010
The guy is saying what his Lawyer Tutored him to say.

but Naijans in Nland, were you expecting Okar to come to prosecution and sing.

Okar knew about the blast and there were sponsors, PERIOD
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by estatemark(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2010
we are yet to get to the bottom of all thse
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by james1(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2010
Let matter's play out.very soon,all hell will be let loose in that court.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by rasputinn(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2010
fxmaxony:

GBAM
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by rasputinn(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2010
[size=14pt]Terrorist Henry Okah,shame on you for the inglorious path you've chosen to tread.Your erstwhile colleagues in MEND,who had and ran the various camps in the creeks,have ALL embraced the amnesty programme offerred by the FG and have all agreed to give peace a chance to blossom in Nigeria,but not you;for all you think about is money,money,money,even if you have to kill your brothers and sisters to get it,so be it.Even if you have to sell your mother or your soul to get it,so be it.Shame on you

There you are talking trash about how your brother faked or didn't fake your shameless voice,why not tell us your mother faked it as well,you really are a shame to the nation in general and the Niger Delta region in particular[/size]
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by rasputinn(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2010
@ Beaf

Don't waste your time.
Who is peacesak (I'm very suspicious of posts emanating from VERY RECENTLY REGISTERED NLANDERS,who dwell mostly on sensitive topics)
Nuff said
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by onome25(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2010
God created man in His own image & gave him the authourity to trend upon snakes & scorpions.
this fellow "okah" was given a broomstick to fly by the gods who has cast him among men.
so GEJ i believed,represent nigerians future nd OKAH represnt A- cast.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by kosovo(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2010
peacesak:

I thought we were having an intelligent discussion here.  Or are you backing out?
Your statement about someone losing his email password was so vague and I was asking for clarity but instead something seem to amuse you. Who lost his password? Was is a MEND member or a random person? So you want me to go to google and type "somebody lost his password"?  So you don't even know an email address can be mask to seem as if its coming from another email address? Like i said, you know very little about that area. I will always cherish the initial misconception I have about you. wink
you have a Point . . . Beaf has lost it . . .
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by princekevo(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2010
Beaf:

If you don't know how email operates, you need to calm down.
You don't even need anybody's permission to use their email address if you know how. Have you ever heard of hacking?
But the fact is, you don't even need to hack. Ever heard of spoofing?

If you are not an IT guy, don't get involved with arguments about emails. Some of the arguments one hears here from sudden "experts" are just totally off the wall.

Oga beaf, you used to be one of the people I enjoyed reading their post here on NL. It made me think that Nigeria still got hope in terms of her future. I used to see it unbiased and undiluted reasoning.  Am sorry to say that am really disappointed in you, i can even believe you wrote some post. Since GEJ took over power your posts suddenly lost those ingredients that made it reasonable. I bet if GEJ have people like you around him as advisers he will be impeached just a year or 2 in the office. A good and successful leader will always want to put around him people that can tell him the truth when goes wrong. But I just learnt that your favorites are never wrong.

Based on your post above and claims, I will like to ask you one simple question.
As an individual if your account or password is being hacked by and unknown person and this person is using your account for the wrong motives. Will you not write to all your contact to ignore all the messages that comes from this hacked account?

You guys claimed there was nothing like MEND after the Amnesty, We can agree that. But since Amnesty there has been several attacks that MEND claim responsibility through these same self acclaimed JOMO GBOMO. If indeed someone hacked the account as you claimed why has those criminals that paraded themselves at Abuja as EX leaders and owners of MEND not come out publicly to tell the media, government and Nigeria people that their account has been hacked by an unknown person. Why did they not advice the media and government to ignore any message from this account knowing how sensitive the organization the created(MEND) is to Nigerian peace until after a year that this account has created much national damages to Nigeria

Beaf , how can you explain to any reasonable person that an account of a sensitive organization like MEND is being hacked or spoofed, whatever you call it, for a year now, and some unknown criminals to them have been using this account for a year as you claimed for negative purposes without their knowledge. These same men that paraded themselves at Abuja as the owners of MEND did not tell the Nigerian people, Media or the government of the hacking, no advice of a such to ignore any message released or sent by this account through a faceless name called JOMO GBOMO, not until this account was used for such a national damage. They can now come out to argue the existence of this account they created when they were in MEND. Please can you explain this to me like I am a 4 year old kid maybe I would understand your logic here.

My guy, in a civilized country where the people reason like humans, these men that paraded themselves as the Ex MEND leaders should be the prime suspects. They should have being behind bars to explain what happened, the moment MEND claimed responsibility of the Attack. In fact, they should have been under custody until the real perpetrators of the bombing are being ascertained. Instead GEJ invited them for a coffee and paraded them at the Abuja and NTA as National heroes. Probably was flown back to their homes on private jet with some Ghana must go bags for their patriotism.

And please don’t tell us the Government might have blocked the account with Yahoo Company. Even if they can be possible and they did, they should be the one to come out and make such claim and tell us when. There are many Nigerian who are ready to find the truth, maybe we will find out from Yahoo Company the truth.

Am not against any body supporting anyone, but people should stop making claims as if we are all babies, limiting our intelligence to that of a year old baby in the name of supporting your favourite.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by ossaisly(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2010
i love this crazy story. All i just want is death sentence is found guilty. Afterall, he has also killed.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by jesuspikin(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
Henry okah is simply an arms peddler who capitalized on the opportunity provided by the true Niger delta militants to make money for himself and family.being also abroad they gave him the mandate of posting their email as jomo gbomo.also mandated is Cynthia white who happens to be in Nigeria.we or anybody within the Niger delta region knows the true generals of the militants and their boys.apart from seeing these generals moving around freely.attending public functions without arms or bodyguards after the amnesty we also see their boys, peacefully moving around,
so the question is,who then is jomo gbomo after the amnesty.i personally see him as an arms deal businessman who is ready to do anything to fuel crisis that will sustain his business and such is the independence day bombing.if properly investigated it will be discovered that he is behind arms supply to bakassi boys,gboko harram,opc,movement for the actualization of biafra,kidnappers,robbers,assassins to mention a few.the idiot is a desperate arms dealer and should be brought to book along his with his sponsors.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by jesuspikin(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
Henry okah is simply an arms peddler who capitalized on the opportunity provided by the true Niger delta militants to make money for himself and family.being also abroad they gave him the mandate of posting their email as jomo gbomo.also mandated is Cynthia white who happens to be in Nigeria.we or anybody within the Niger delta region knows the true generals of the militants and their boys.apart from seeing these generals moving around freely.attending public functions without arms or bodyguards after the amnesty we also see their boys, peacefully moving around,
so the question is,who then is Henry okah after the amnesty.i personally see him as an arms deal businessman who is ready to do anything to fuel crisis that will sustain his business and such is the independence day bombing.if properly investigated it will be discovered that he is behind arms supply to bakassi boys,gboko harram,opc,movement for the actualization of biafra,kidnappers,robbers,assassins to mention a few.the idiot is a desperate arms dealer and should be brought to book along his with his sponsors.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
jesuspikin:

so the question is,who then is Henry okah after the amnesty.i personally see him as an arms deal businessman who is ready to do anything to fuel crisis that will sustain his business and such is the independence day bombing.if properly investigated it will be discovered that he is behind arms supply to bakassi boys,gboko harram,opc,movement for the actualization of biafra,kidnappers,robbers,assassins to mention a few.the is a desperate arms dealer and should be brought to book along his with his sponsors.

Stop lying my friend.Who in Niger Delta are you?Name your hamlet,village,town,LGA and write in your dialect.To you Ateke Tom and Asari are MEND.Quit the lies bros.What happened when Asari was arrested and detained?Henry Okah is a gun runner but there is more to it than you know.His arrest nearly crippled Nigerian economy.Those Militants that went to dine at Abuja were repentant criminals save for one or two.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by samoks(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
Beaf:

If you don't know how email operates, you need to calm down.
You don't even need anybody's permission to use their email address if you know how. Have you ever heard of hacking?
But the fact is, you don't even need to hack. Ever heard of spoofing?

If you are not an IT guy, don't get involved with arguments about emails. Some of the arguments one hears here from sudden "experts" are just totally off the wall.

Mr Beaf, or Mr IT which one are you more comfortable with?

Please punder on these, tutorials,

If its so easy to hack people's email and passwords, why haven't all the hackers in the world become the richest people on the planet?

If you want me to enlighten you, 99.99% of emails hacked on the internet are those that the original email account owners click on links from spam or spoofing,phishing emails sent to them by hackers.

No hacker can hack an email address without prior knowledge of that email account details, If not, what is the essence of security questions you fill when creating your account?

I don't want to continue, please stop making a fool of yourself,
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by dustydee: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
peacesak:

beaf
Trust me, you can spoof, hack or mask but any IT person worth its salt can unravel it with easy.
You need to have access to the email account to be able to send genuine emails from it.

true
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by nex(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
One thing I know about South Africans is that they love Nigerian home video to a fault. They will beat this story into every shape imaginable, and Okah is ready to churn out all the exciting "facts" the require to make this a blockbuster.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by bestman09(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
fxmaxony:

Orkah is a sinking man, trying to hold on to anything that may save him but i am not sure he can make it this time
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Vavavoom(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
The events unfolding the last 18 days will make for a good thriller novel, reminds me of The BlueNoWhere and The Pelican Brief, all the regular commentators on the Okah-GEJ saga will arguably make believable narration as counsel for whomever they hold brief. Make una carry on jor, when una finish make una compile all the different pages created on various Okah-GEJ saga and publish una own version, Nigeria, sick country, gullible peoplegrin.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2010
samoks:

Mr Beaf, or Mr IT which one are you more comfortable with?

Please punder on these,  tutorials,

If its so easy to hack people's email and passwords, why haven't all the hackers in the world become the richest people on the planet?

If you want me to enlighten you, 99.99% of emails hacked on the internet are those that the original email account owners click on links from spam or spoofing,phishing emails sent to them by hackers.

No hacker can hack an email address without prior knowledge of that email account details,  If not, what is the essence of security questions you fill when creating your account?

I don't want to continue, please stop making a fool of yourself, 

Am I the one to draw people's attention to the fact that MEND has yet to announce the Email account has actually been hacked/Hijacked? All we have heard are allegations that it may be the case but seems they have not felt confident enough to come out and make the solid claim that the Jomo Gbomo email has been hijacked and they maybe have no access to it anymore. ROFLMAO!!!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2010
Vavavoom:

The events unfolding the last 18 days will make for a good thriller novel, reminds me of The BlueNoWhere and The Pelican Brief, all the regular commentators on the Okah-GEJ saga will arguably make believable narration as counsel for whomever they hold brief. Make una carry on jor, when una finish make una compile all the different pages created on various Okah-GEJ saga and publish una own version, Nigeria, sick country, gullible peoplegrin.

If you are not interested in following what is happening, why not go sit in the corner already rather than continuing to think we are all as gullible as you are in this? You have here another opportunity to demand truth and justice from your elected leaders but instead all you continue to do is whine about how everyone else is focused on something else and not you. Grow up!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by sley4life(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
What do we believe
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Vavavoom(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

If you are not interested in following what is happening, why not go sit in the corner already rather than continuing to think we are all as gullible as you are in this? You have here another opportunity to demand truth and justice from your elected leaders but instead all you continue to do is whine about how everyone else is focused on something else and not you. Grow up!

lol, my leaders not yours abi? Don't bust a vessel caliente, the truth you seek won't come from those you term ''(s)elected, cos ''the last time I checked they all rigged themselves into elective positions, funny how it is ''your'' and not ''our'' abi u no be Nigerian?, shame you cannot see the back and forth arguement of pro GEJ and anti GEJ battlers herein trying to outdo each other all in the name of ''demanding truth and justice'' from a lot who care nada, if you cannot discern that it is in their INTEREST that Jonathan, Okah and co are hell bent on burning Nigeria then GULLIBLE is a perfect description. Today na im broda fake im voice tomorrow his sister will get a call from Patience Jonathan making an offer for Aljazera claim rebuttal, listen ma'am Junkie; history has shown that these shenanigans won't go away voluntarily and will continue to appeal and play to our tribal sentiments. When as Nigerians we become ready we the citizens will drop every toga of tribalism herein expressed evidently by the divide, march against them lot on the streets and take back our country. Ask yourself this question, why is the truth and justice you seek different from BEAF's, NA SO's and co and vice -versa? How gullible we are is a function of our sentiments, in this case tribal sentiments. looking forward to chapter 39 grin
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Beaf: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2010
@princekevo

I can only remember being at loggerheads with you, so abeg, stop the long sermon. What I wrote is simple enough to be understood by all.
Conversion to pidgin for greater clarity; "if una no know IT and una begin de yan about email, na bringing out be dat!"

rasputinn:

@ Beaf

Don't waste your time.
Who is peacesak (I'm very suspicious of posts emanating from VERY RECENTLY REGISTERED NLANDERS,who dwell mostly on sensitive topics)
Nuff said

Abi o!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2010
Vavavoom:

lol, my leaders not yours abi? Don't bust a vessel caliente, the truth you seek won't come from those you term ''(s)elected, cos ''the last time I checked they all rigged themselves into elective positions, funny how it is ''your'' and not ''our'' abi u no be Nigerian?,
The shame here that instead of focusing on the message, you choose to argue on my use of the word 'Your' instead of 'Our'. How does the other change the point being made? ROFLMAO!
Vavavoom:

shame you cannot see the back and forth arguement of pro GEJ and anti GEJ battlers herein trying to outdo each other all in the name of ''demanding truth and justice'' from a lot who care nada, if you cannot discern that it is in their INTEREST that Jonathan, Okah and co are hell bent on burning Nigeria then GULLIBLE is a perfect description.
I am not going to get into this picking sides issue. Again, focus on the point which is that we need to demand JUSTICE AND TRUTH, no matter who is involved and how we feel about those involved.

Vavavoom:

Today na im broda fake im voice tomorrow his sister will get a call from Patience Jonathan making an offer for Aljazera claim rebuttal, listen ma'am Junkie; history has shown that these shenanigans won't go away voluntarily and will continue to appeal and play to our tribal sentiments. When as Nigerians we become ready we the citizens will drop every toga of tribalism herein expressed evidently by the divide, march against them lot on the streets and take back our country. Ask yourself this question, why is the truth and justice you seek different from BEAF's, NA SO's and co and vice -versa? How gullible we are is a function of our sentiments, in this case tribal sentiments. looking forward to chapter 39 grin
I am sorry but you have shown yourself no different from those picking sides which remains the problem with the nation. Again, the point is that we demand TRUTH AND JUSTICE --- learn to put aside sentiments and focus on that which matters. You have yet to get TRUTH AND JUSTICE from your leaders for so long. Each time we get the opportunity to demand it, we rush to pick sides and essentially aid these stooges in sweeping the truth under the carpet yet again and essentially denying some party justice.
Look, even the devil, under our justice system demands a fair hearing and justice. That is how it ought to be. So, again, learn to be less like those you put down and learn instead to demand TRUTH AND JUSTICE in all things from those you have in government, Simple!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by rasputinn(m): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2010
Abagworo:

Stop lying my friend.Who in Niger Delta are you?Name your hamlet,village,town,LGA and write in your dialect.To you Ateke Tom and Asari are MEND.Quit the lies bros.What happened when Asari was arrested and detained?Henry Okah is a gun runner but there is more to it than you know.His arrest nearly crippled Nigerian economy.Those Militants that went to dine at Abuja were repentant criminals save for one or two.

You are wrong my friend and Jesuspikin is right
The reason Nigeria's economy almost ground to a halt when Okah was arrested two years ago first in Angola for gun running before being extradited to Nigeria,was because then the amnesty programme was yet to come into effect,hence the real MEND,i.e the MEND based in the ND comprising of commanders that had camps in the ND intensified their attacks of economic sabotage against the FG.

May I remind you that the major camps of the militants were located in Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers states.Delta actually had the most camps with the most foot soldiers,with the ultimate commander being Tompolo who was in charge of camp 5 that oversaw about ten other camps in the state.

Boyloaf,Boychiki,Fara Dagogog and co had their camps in the creeks of Bayelsa,whilewhile Ateke Tom,Soboma George and others operated from Rivers state.All the above accepted amnesty,even Boyloaf that was closest tlo Okah,so what we see now are rogue elements of MEND(based outside the ND) whose only language is money by any means and their operations are teleguided by Henry Okah himself
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by jesuspikin(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2010
@Abagworo (

[b]
who do you think is lying and who are you also,i am a full fledged Niger deltan if you care to know,from the extraction of demma , ibani clan,okoloma inge kiri faje. a.k.a bonny.a member of niger delta youth for practical development, who participated fully to broker peace(amnesty) between the government and the famous okoloma ikpango boys.so when i talk, i know what am talking about.i have been in the
creeks of the niger delta negotiating peace with these boys and to clear you on why the boys fought for the release of henry okah after he was arrested then,was because they saw that one of their major link through which they get arms was cut off,other links like the Nigerian army were not reliable and not consistent.truly like you said henry okah is a gun runner and an unrepentant one.the identity of the true niger delta militants
is not a hidden thing even to a 5yr old child residing in the niger delta and they all went to abuja, so i wonder how you want to come up with your own group,maybe you are henry okah's brother who was actually mimicking his voice, and should be brought to book along with him.[/b]
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Beaf: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2010
Abagworo:

I wonder why his current arrest isn't even registering on the economy of his village? shocked
Could it just be that MEND is no more as JRC have said?
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Vavavoom(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The shame here that instead of[b] focusing [/b]on the message, you choose to argue on my use of the word 'Your' instead of 'Our'. How does the other change the point being made? ROFLMAO!I am not going to get into this picking sides issue. Again, focus on the point which is that we need to demand JUSTICE AND TRUTH, no matter who is involved and how we feel about those involved.
I am sorry but you have shown yourself no different from those picking sides which remains the problem with the nation. Again, the point is that we demand TRUTH AND JUSTICE --- learn to put aside sentiments and focus on that which matters. You have yet to get TRUTH AND JUSTICE from your leaders for so long. Each time we get the opportunity to demand it, we rush to pick sides and essentially aid these stooges in sweeping the truth under the carpet yet again and essentially denying some party justice.
Look, even the devil, under our justice system demands a fair hearing and justice. That is how it ought to be. So, again, learn to be less like those you put down and learn instead to demand TRUTH AND JUSTICE in all things from those you have in government, Simple!
Stop rabble rousing, GEJ, Okah and the whole pdp shebang don't give 2 hoots about Truth, Justice and fair hearing. Oh! Please teach me how to demand truth and justice from a system set up to hide same. The only thing they care about has/is/will always be how to gaurd/protect their greedy interest by playing up regional cards whenever convenient, some of us see thorugh it like we do rain. I repeat again, when Nigerians wake up from their slumber they would have shed every toga of tribalism chase these shenanigans out from power. To seek truth & justice under a system that grants reprieve to their stealing lotsee Cecilia Ibru et al  is utter folly.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
the man sounds like a liar to me tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Rivers Government Threatens Workers With ‘no Work, No Pay’ Order / Nigeria’s Revenue Can’t Sustain Interest Payment On Debt – World Bank / Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.