Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah (9146 Views)

Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates / Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by crackhouse(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
That man named Okah is a stockfish, his head will surely be good for pepper soup.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
Vavavoom:

Stop rabble rousing, GEJ, Okah and the whole pdp shebang don't give 2 hoots about Truth, Justice and fair hearing. Oh! Please teach me how to demand truth and justice from a system set up to hide same. The only thing they care about has/is/will always be how to gaurd/protect their greedy interest by playing up regional cards whenever convenient, some of us see thorugh it like we do rain. I repeat again, when Nigerians wake up from their slumber they would have shed every toga of tribalism chase these shenanigans out from power. To seek truth & justice under a system that grants reprieve to their stealing lotsee Cecilia Ibru et al  is utter folly.

Again, take your pill cause it seems you are loosing it. You are rabble rouser suggesting this is some warped issue, trying to inject tribalism etc as if that will change things somehow. This is NOT about what PDP wants but about what the people(regardless of tribal affiliation or sentiments) strive for no matter who is involved. Focus on the issue here, Nigerians deserve to know the truth no matter who is involved and we deserve Justice no matter what. It is that simple!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by bizgator: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
I'm short of words. For someone to have passion for terrorism, it's so sad. I rest my case,
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Vavavoom(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
Again, take your pill cause it seems you are loosing it. You are rabble rouser suggesting this is some warped issue, [b]trying to inject tribalism [/b]etc as if that will change things somehow. This is NOT about what PDP wants but about what the people(regardless of tribal affiliation or sentiments) strive for no matter who is involved. Focus on the issue here, Nigerians deserve to know the truth no matter who is involved and we deserve Justice no matter what. It is that simple!
[quote][/quote]
''Trying to inject tribalism'', where and how did you come about that assertion? grin, etc? cheesy, what people are you talking about? We have on NL a microcosm of the larger society Nigeria with each section defending/championing tribalistically their patron regional ''leader'', the regional sentiment is nearly all the time obvious herein except to demagogue who choose to live in denial. I mean check out political rejoinders from BEAF vs oyb vs onlytruth vs Dede et al, the divide is plain as white paint on a wall. You just like to quibble, who says Nigerians don't deserve to know the truth, do you experience comprehension logjams?, I will break it in pidgin: since Lord Lugard join us by force and the various killi killi and magomago began we as citizen XYZ deserve from there to sabi wetin dey happen and wey b d truth but the SYSTEM<those ogbonge bros dem wey dey power ala cartel> don dey and continue to dey self-preserving with no moral obligation to offer sought after truth by itself., ''not about what pdp wants'' tell that to the marines, i go give you AK Dikibo house address make you go tell im family people or Marshall Harry, Claude Ake, Bola Ige, astoundingly you believe these charlatans in power will willingly open their can of worms because you, miss Ohio seek the truth and are demanding justice from your keyboard far away in Colombus cheesy grin. Ya make u wake up! I will say it again, when as a people we decide to shed off every toga of tribalism, wake up to sieze back our country from these shenanigans, install functional people-centred governance structures that will let citizen's right and justice prevail then we can without foolhardy begin to expect TRUTH at the end of our dispute. By the way am from Rivers state, so take dat ya silly tribalistic insignia about me elsewhere Ms. JUNkie.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
Vavavoom:

''Trying to inject tribalism'', where and how did you come about that assertion? grin, etc? cheesy, what people are you talking about? We have on NL a microcosm of the larger society Nigeria with each section defending/championing tribalistically their patron regional ''leader'', the regional sentiment is nearly all the time obvious herein except to demagogue who choose to live in denial. I mean check out political rejoinders from BEAF vs oyb vs onlytruth vs Dede et al, the divide is plain as white paint on a wall. You just like to quibble, who says Nigerians don't deserve to know the truth, do you experience comprehension logjams?, I will break it in pidgin: since Lord Lugard join us by force and the various killi killi and magomago began we as citizen XYZ deserve from there to sabi wetin dey happen and wey b d truth but the SYSTEM<those ogbonge bros dem wey dey power ala cartel> don dey and continue to dey self-preserving with no moral obligation to offer sought after truth by itself., ''not about what pdp wants'' tell that to the marines, i go give you AK Dikibo house address make you go tell im family people or Marshall Harry, Claude Ake, Bola Ige, astoundingly you believe these charlatans in power will willingly open their can of worms because you, miss Ohio seek the truth and are demanding justice from your keyboard far away in Colombus cheesy grin. Ya make u wake up! I will say it again, when as a people we decide to shed off every toga of tribalism, wake up to sieze back our country from these shenanigans, install functional people-centred governance structures that will let citizen's right and justice prevail then we can without foolhardy begin to expect TRUTH at the end of our dispute. By the way am from Rivers state, so take dat ya silly tribalistic insignia about me elsewhere Ms. JUNkie.

But what in the world has all that divide to do with this? This is a case. NO need to get distracted with the old foolishness when we have yet another opportunity here to demand things be done right. TRIBALISTIC insignia? Idio-ta, you have no clue what is eating you, or do you? If anyone on here can be called out on tribalism, it ain't me. You have no frelling idea what tribe I even belong to, so go get your head screwed on right for Pete's sake and learn to focus. This case has nothing to do with other problems in Nigeria. This case is about a particular issue and even at that requires we demand truth and justice at the end of the day. Trying over and over to inject your gobbledygook to make it seem right for your ego ain't going to help this or any other issue we have out there as a nation and a people. Learn how to focus on the issue at hand.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Vavavoom(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

But what in the world has all that divide to do with this? This is a case. NO need to get distracted with the old foolishness when we have yet another opportunity here to demand things be done right. TRIBALISTIC insignia? Idio-ta, you have no clue what is eating you, or do you? If anyone on here can be called out on tribalism, it ain't me. You have no frelling idea what tribe I even belong to, so go get your head screwed on right for Pete's sake and learn to focus. This case has nothing to do with other problems in Nigeria. This case is about a particular issue and even at that requires we demand truth and justice at the end of the day. Trying over and over to inject your gobbledygook to make it seem right for your ego ain't going to help this or any other issue we have out there as a nation and a people. Learn how to focus on the issue at hand.
Well hear this: Where you Ms. Junkie come from don't put food on my table so I frigg1ng don't give 2 cent. You accused me in your previous rambling about ''trying to inject tribalism''visit your previous post and I promptly asked you to take your silly tag[b]TRIBALISTIC INSIGNIA[/b] elsewhere, wetin hard to understand there?, I am Rivers which makes me a Niger deltan, if anything am expected to kiss GEJ's @ss and shout dis na owa turn, yet I put he and his co pdp travellers in the same basketOkah inclusive as stumbling blocks why Justice and Truth have been systematically denied and that unless these charlatans are driven out by a united citizen it will be foolhardy to seek justice from their courts, it seems everyone has to agree with your position to be right abi?, there's this wonderful saying I have and it applies at this juncture, ''don't spend your time arguing with 1diots, they have been at it for years and will bring you down to their level then beat you with years of experience''. Troll on ms. na u sabi pass cheesy
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On Oct 18, 2010
Vavavoom:

lol, my leaders not yours abi? Don't bust a vessel caliente, the truth you seek won't come from those you term ''(s)elected, cos ''the last time I checked they all rigged themselves into elective positions, funny how it is ''your'' and not ''our'' abi u no be Nigerian?, shame you cannot see the back and forth arguement of pro GEJ and anti GEJ battlers herein trying to outdo each other all in the name of ''demanding truth and justice'' from a lot who care nada, if you cannot discern that it is in their INTEREST that Jonathan, Okah and co are hell bent on burning Nigeria then GULLIBLE is a perfect description. Today na im broda fake im voice tomorrow his sister will get a call from Patience Jonathan making an offer for Aljazera claim rebuttal, listen ma'am Junkie; history has shown that these shenanigans won't go away voluntarily and will continue to appeal and play to our tribal sentiments. When as Nigerians we become ready we the citizens will drop every toga of tribalism herein expressed evidently by the divide, march against them lot on the streets and take back our country.  Ask yourself this question, why is the truth and justice you seek different from BEAF's, NA SO's and co and vice -versa? How gullible we are is a function of our sentiments, in this case tribal sentiments. looking forward to chapter 39 grin

Vavavoom:

Stop rabble rousing, GEJ, Okah and the whole pdp shebang don't give 2 hoots about Truth, Justice and fair hearing. Oh! Please teach me how to demand truth and justice from a system set up to hide same. The only thing they care about has/is/will always be how to gaurd/protect their greedy interest by playing up regional cards whenever convenient, some of us see thorugh it like we do rain. [b]I repeat again, when Nigerians wake up from their slumber they would have shed every toga of tribalism chase these shenanigans out from power. [/b]To seek truth & justice under a system that grants reprieve to their stealing lotsee Cecilia Ibru et al  is utter folly.

I didn't accuse you of anything you didn't say yourself. I have stated over and over now that you should learn to stick with the issue at hand. This has nothing to do with the above.  This issue is not about solving ALL OF NIGERIA's PROBLEMS. This is about one's persons version of truth and justice. There is only one truth and justice is for all, not for some. FOCUS please. This issue is not about SAVING NIGERIA but more about finding truth for what happened October 1st and making sure Justice is served. There is no need for a history lesson to know that we need to ensure truth of what happened comes out and the victims get justice. It is not about sides and should not be made into some fight for Nigeria's freedom.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by jamace(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2010
This Okah is a professional liar. Involving his brother in this issue is a diversionary tactics meant to protect himself and his sponsors.

By loving guerrilla warefare, Okah has directly confessed that he was involved in the bombing, because he loves terrorism.

The more he talks, the more he exposes clues that will finally nail him.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by eazi: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2010
the drama continues, independence bomb blast (ibb).
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Olaolufred(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
I wonder why the IBB supporters who took all Aljazeera stuff as the truest truth of the century feels after the confession Okah made.

His brother saw the opportunity to make his own money, so he went about his business. I heard from BBC of the brother's arrest.

Hope it is true.

What I am concerned about is, Who killed the 16 Innocent Nigerians and injured many more on our Independent day?

That must be known.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by rasputinn(m): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2010
Olaolufred:

I wonder why the IBB supporters who took all Aljazeera stuff as the truest truth of the century feels after the confession Okah made.

His brother saw the opportunity to make his own money, so he went about his business. I heard from BBC of the brother's arrest.

Hope it is true.

What I am concerned about is, Who killed the 16 Innocent Nigerians and injured many more on our Independent day?
That must be known.

You mean those that unfortunate independence bomb blast(IBB) killed?
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Olaolufred(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2010
rasputinn:

You mean those that unfortunate independence bomb blast(IBB) killed?

That is a posibility. But may also be the other way round.

Either way, we need genuine proof of who the culprits are.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by novaman: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
He that is down need fear no fall

i took my time to read thru and understanding everything i can about Henry, and I put myself in his shoes, then I realize that anybody will do the same as this man, those of you hoping GEJ may first ask themselves this simple question if you are Henry Okah and in your heart you know all the allegation against you are correct == now the question will be "what will you do to get out of this mess"
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by cjfavour(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
somebody pls answer me. i thought that okah said that he's responsible for the bomb? what's he saying again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam / PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment / $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.