Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah (9144 Views)

Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates / Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by favouredjb(f): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
This "evidence"had better not be true
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by jezzygrave: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mr OYB is a collaborator with Okah.If not ,how comes he speaks Okah mind.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
Beaf:

Okah supporters really need a brain transplant. Here is a guy who can even sell his own brother;

actually,, you are the one that cannot comprehend

unless as i suggested, he deliberately compiled the diary for investigators to find, it comprises his private thoughts musing and experiences

only a fool would equate writings in a diary to selling out one's own brother - but then again - you had that covered long ago.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
chosen04:

You talk as if we have an IDEAL govt . . . . . . .

You need some education in world politics. Digest this

http://www.globalissues.org/article/74/the-arms-trade-is-big-business
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by ideycome: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
how will i learn to believe a criminal
Okah sure knows about what IBB oct 1st.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by lwise(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
Let SA bring this guy back to Nigeria,I need his head sad angry sad angry
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by chosen04(f): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
dappssee:

You need some education in world politics. Digest this

http://www.globalissues.org/article/74/the-arms-trade-is-big-business

Sorry,. . . . . . . .I thought you are capable of comprehending the unideality (sic) of nigerian govt. . . . . . I wouldnt waste my time educating  a non-comprehender.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by favouredjb(f): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
Methinks this okah dude is trying to divert attention,he's a bad liar anyway,he can't sustain a particular lie
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
chosen04:

Sorry,. . . . . . . .I thought you are capable of comprehending the unideality (sic) of nigerian govt. . . . . . I wouldnt waste my time educating a non-comprehender.

Blantant display of stupidity. I see why you don't know because you don't wanna learn. I wonder how you made it through school, if ever
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Beaf: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
oyb:

actually,, you are the one that cannot comprehend

unless as i suggested, he deliberately compiled the diary for investigators to find, it comprises his private thoughts musing and experiences

only a fool would equate writings in a diary to selling out one's own brother - but then again - you had that covered long ago.

Dude. We are building a shrine for you to worship Okah. grin grin grin grin
oyb looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves Okah!!!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by tkb417(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2010
i hope no one believes the contents of that diary

chosen04:

Sorry,. . . . . . . .I thought you are capable of comprehending the unideality (sic) of nigerian govt. . . . . . I wouldnt waste my time educating  a non-comprehender.
what do those words mean

u wan add to english words by force?
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by chosen04(f): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
dappssee:

Blantant display of stupidity. I see why you don't know because you don't wanna learn. I wonder how you made it through school, if ever

Coming from a WAN.K.ER? am not surprised!!!!!!!

Nigerian government is not an Ideal government. Every thing goes in this nation. So get used to that.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2010
chosen04:

Coming from a WAN.K.ER? am not surprised!!!!!!!

Nigerian government is not an Ideal government. Every thing goes in this nation. So get used to that.

You're a sick streetwalker with a peanut sized brain that just can't hold anything.

You're not in my league so go dip your frog face in the loo.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by tkb417(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2010
LOL

abeg truce!!!

can we get back to topic

ill agree with some peeps here that anythn can go in this country

or how do u explain how our President would fly in terrorists from the creeks to Abuja to come and prove points shocked shocked

nyways, thats a red herring, okah shd be injected
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by favouredjb(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2010
@chosen04,anybody can pretend to be jomo gbomo,d interview does not hold water
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2010
favouredjb:

I wonder. I can create an e-mail ID with Jomo Gbomo as my name in less than 2 minutes.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
tkb417:

LOL

abeg truce!!!

can we get back to topic

or how do u explain how our President would fly in terrorists from the creeks to Abuja to come and prove points shocked shocked

of course anything can go in nigeria - thats why those of us questioning this farce are being called okah lovers by our resident morons - the same who call those who question gej ibb men

the only reason why this thing is still dragging is because gej needs to prove to his fanboys on fb that he stands for something
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
The president shot himself in the arm when he got ex militants to come dine with him in Abuja. Now this case is getting messier by the day and more incredible by the minute.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The president shot himself in the arm when he got ex militants to come dine with him in Abuja. Now this case is getting messier by the day and more incredible by the minute.

my fellow okah lover, and former ibb stooge cheesy cheesy
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie or Gbomo Junkie. If they were granted amnesty, they can't be regarded as militants any longer. Good you got the ex part. Besides, the president has the right to invite anyone for any reason at all. Its up to the invited guest to accept or decline. The ex-militants claimed to be the 'owners' of MEND and Okah himself admitted he was never the leader of MEND.

Just stretch your thinking a little further and be objective
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by HamidO1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2010
Okah should just tell the court who sent him before IBB sends assasins to him. IBB can kill anywhere not even SA police can protect him.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
dappssee:

Kobojunkie or Gbomo Junkie. If they were granted amnesty, they can't be regarded as militants any longer. Good you got the ex part. Besides, the president has the right to invite anyone for any reason at all. Its up to the invited guest to accept or decline. The ex-militants claimed to be the 'owners' of MEND and Okah himself admitted he was never the leader of MEND.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201010150541.html

relevant excerpt

According to Okah, "The case of the State is so weak against me that it is non-existent."

Okah said he was being used as a political pawn by President Goodluck Jonathan ahead of the 2011 general elections.

He said Jonathan's reaction to the bombings had "resulted in a serious embarrassment."

It also emerged yesterday that Nigeria's minister of justice and attorney general, Mohammed Bello Adoke, had sent a written affidavit to the court pleading for the magistrate not to release Okah.

In the affidavit, Adoke called Okah the mastermind of MEND, charging he was engaged in warfare and "economic sabotage" against Nigeria.

Okah, who was dressed in a brown sweater and jeans, shook his head and laughed when a prosecutor read the Nigerian minister's affidavit.

The hearing was adjourned until today when a decision would be made on whether the court should grant Okah bail.
Relevant Links

Earlier in the hearing, the Johannesburg Regional Court had questioned the prosecution's decision to institute criminal proceedings against Okah without authorisation from the country's National Director of Public Prosecutions as required by the Criminal Procedure Act.

Okah's lawyer had argued that due to the State's failure to provide the necessary documents the court should order Okah's release.

"This matter should be struck off the roll," he told the court.

However prosecutor Shaun Abrahams opposed the motion, arguing, "The State is aware of the fact that it needs authorisation from the NDPP but in the interest of proper administration of justice this case should stand down until 3 p.m."

our ag must have missed that meeting.

so who are we to believe?
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by naso2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Abeg go siddon with this your warped logic. Where were you when , they were granted amnesty and all went to aso rock to embrace UMYA?
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by chosen04(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
favouredjb:

dappssee:

I wonder. I can create an e-mail ID with Jomo Gbomo as my name in less than 2 minutes.

Funniest respondes in years . . . . . . . . . . .

So Punch newspaper has now become 'the Sun?'

Stop kidding. We all know what Punch represents!!!!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
dappssee:

Thank you for this.
I don't get it why pple fail to understand this. . . . .it is pretty easy though
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by chosen04(f): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
tkb417:

LOL

abeg truce!!!

can we get back to topic

Do you mind that dude called Dappssee . . . . . . . .Talking as if Nigeria is an Ideal country . . .
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by HamidO1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2010
dappssee:

You're a sick streetwalker with a peanut sized brain that just can't hold anything.

You're not in my league so go dip your frog face in the loo.

omo na man pikin u finish like this, na wa for you. I honestly agree with you that some people are becoming die hard fans of Henry Okah for no reason. The guy is a rogue
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2010
na_so:

Abeg go siddon with this your warped logic. Where were you when , they were granted amnesty and all went to aso rock to embrace UMYA?

Warped logic? Problem with simple English anyone?

Are you suggesting what happened last 2 weeks was our president, again, granting amnesty to the same group for another crime, committed less than 48 hours earlier, they were implicated in? Did you even process that one? shocked

Jonathan said: “After the incident, I spoke the following day when the ECOWAS parliament had programme and the day I visited the hospital. I believe as a nation whether you are a member of MEND or not, is not the issue.

What I am saying is that don’t cover it up by using the name of Niger Delta or [size=13pt]MEND[/size]. That is what I said. As at that time, they have arrested some people, some from Niger Delta some not. If we continue to do that, it will get to the time that it will travel far. From Benin to Port Harcourt and now to Abuja, it will also go to Maiduguri the next day. I believe that we must unearth those who are involved.”

The President who said that “those who bombed Nigeria on that day are more demonic than Lucifer,” adding that “those of us who are Christians, believe that there is a demon called Lucifer.

You may need to educate yourself by investigating where people stood on the original amnesty deal.
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by bisiaet: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
If we  take a good look at all what this Okah of a thing said it's all rubbish and a blantant lies. This guy must be mad and needs help what a hell is all this talk up talk down with no definition? All that is require of him is to say his part in the bombing and stop connecting and making nonsense statement. He said his brother used his voice , Nigeria government want arms from him dear posters who is him that Nigeria government will ask him to supply gun for them this is just a mad man talking.

It will look stupid for anybody to belief him because even Gambia or Sao Tome or Cape Verde which are one of the tinniest countries in the face of Africa soil their government would not need guns or arms and think is a criminal or an individual is the best contractor talkless of Nigeria Mr Okah must seriously be mad, all I care about is not I sell gun or arm, they asked me for gun or arm , I sell gun or arms all I cares about is who are the Abuja bombers they must not go unpunish that is all every other talk is rubbish. Soo Okah should just shhhhrrraaaaaapppp!!!
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by naso2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
oyb:

if you believe that, you will believe anything.

is it the nigerian government we are talking about here, or some hypothetical government?

our government is not telling us the truth in this case

first it was ben jessy and chima orlu - all of a sudden, they are not interested in pursuing these fellows
then it was dokpesi 'na we do am' ' meet us at ibb campaign office'

now it is okah

ring a ring a rosie

can someone say bola ige?

Kindly furnish us with your source that ben jessy and chima orlu are no longer wanted by the SSS? Do you know the names of the 9 other suspects so far arrested? People  just talk rubbish to defend their initial position.  Okah has now denied granting aljazeera the much celebrated interview, why not weigh this against your initial position here?
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by HamidO1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2010
chosen04:

Do you mind that dude called Dappssee . . . . . . . .Talking as if Nigeria is an Ideal country . . .

I'll like you to name one ideal country abeg,
Re: 'my Brother Was Faking My Voice' Says Okah by tkb417(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
na_so:

and when you grant amnesty to criminals to dissuade them from perpetrating evil, they suddenly become a friend of the Govt?

what is warped in Kobos logic?

one quick question, did they grant Okah amnesty too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Traces N1bn Property To Timipre Sylva / Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. / Bode George: Leaving Presidency Ticket Open In PDP Unfair, Recipe For Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.