Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply (45263 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by magicminister: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kapeter:
kenya that have only nairobi is far ahead of nigeria. Smh. Many of these countries with one city focus all their energy on that just one city, same can't be said of Nigeria. I know you might be comparing Nairobi to your hometown right now. Smh again

I’ve been to Kenya 4 times in 2 years.

What aspect do we surpass them except in population and meaningless GDP that does not translate to better life for the people of Nigeria??

Through out my stay in Kenya, I didn’t experience a single power outage. Through out my life in nigeria, I’ve never had 1 week of uninterrupted power.

Is it security?
Is it roads?

Beyond Nairabi, Mombasa is so beautiful... kisumu and malindi are equally better experience than my whole life in Nigeria. Don’t knock it if you haven’t been there bro. Go and see and be proud of our fellow Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Weathered: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day
truth is Nigeria might be bad, but Kenya is not even on the African map in anything.

This is a country run by wild life, a country whose wild life is more popular than its country itself. Which economy is not up to Lagos and which is not even an African power house in economy, military, or technology.

If Nigerian youths aren't illiterates given to BBN, Zee world and Instagram addiction, Kenya shouldn't be talking here.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by chudez0147(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga they too have their problems, if kenya was better than Nigeria, why did she relocate to Nigeria.
Personally i think this comparison is useless.
Oga close your big mouth.... Don't we have Chinese people here in Nigeria?? Is Nigeria better than China?? Kiss the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Afam4eva(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day
Your comment is on point.

The Nigerians on twitter tend to be funnier but everything they say is always about Kenyans being very darkskin. It's exactly the same rhetoric they used against Ghanians in the GhanaVsNigeria fight some years back. Is it that there's nothing negative to say about these people other than their skin color?

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Aystarz: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
drips8:
Who even knows of her songs cos I don't

Just one hit and that came out more than two years ago.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by anonymous1759(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

Geographical and population plays a role.
If I isolate a region the size of Kenya from Nigeria, it is virtually a heaven.
Norway is more beautiful than America.

What does Kenya have better? Better electricity, less pressure on health care and infrastructure.

Isolate two States in Nigeria comparable to the size and population of Kenya, you would find out that there is notjing special about Kenya.

There are States in Nigeria that are electric ally self sufficient. They can afford 24 hrs electricity non stop.
When they pump the electricity into our gigantic national grid, the electricity becomes insufficient.

Those state you mentioned is their standard of living high over there or just electricity we take a look at everything...

Villages and rural areas enjoys electricity compared to the city. One of reasons is because it under developed and the consumption rate is poor over there.

Let me ask a question. Can you compare the most developed state in Nigeria in all areas. Electricity, food health care ect. With Kenya?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Opinedecandid(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
look around the world and tell me which country has the highest rate of migrants. It's us Nigeria. Go to Afghanistan you will see Nigerians and doesn't mean they are better than us. Just because she came here doesn't mean Nigeria is better than her country. Lost of our countrymen full Kenya. You just have to go to where your fortune can be made. But like I said, let's assume we better and winning it

We are not better.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by lonelydora: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

And how is that a good thing?

Be your brother's keeper
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Unrated900(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wwildcard:
see mumu why she con base for naija now she for go back Kenya the kind hate other countries get for naija eehn the thing weak me ooo

Belive my bro na Ghana own mad pass them hate Nigerians with passion of love
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Unrated900(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
If Kenya was better than Nigeria

Why can’t you relocate back to your forest country that can run from here to Anambra

Let your sugar daddy politician hear this.

He will seize the Porsche Toyota he bought for you
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
lonelydora:

Be your brother's keeper
By insulting others? Nah! You just misapplied that statement.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TSRC: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Those state you mentioned is their standard of living high over there or just electricity we take a look at everything...

Villages and rural areas enjoys electricity compared to the city. One of reasons is because it under developed and the consumption rate is poor over there.

Let me ask a question. Can you compare the most developed state in Nigeria in all areas. Electricity, food health care ect. With Kenya?
The most developed city in Kenya I'd Nairobi.
With the YouTube videos I have seen of Nairobi, it is just a less populated Lagos.
Abuja is better by a long mile.

Most of the benefits countries like Ghana, Kenya have over Nigeria is because of significantly less pressure on public infrastructure.
That is why life seems easier and better. Even electricity demand can be traced to population and geographical size.
That is why India still suffer power cuts.

If you compare low populated States like Akwa ibom or cross river or even Abuja with these countries, you would find our there is no real difference.

Akwaibom, Delta ,Bayelsa, Rivers, Niger Lagos,have the capacity to generate 24 hrs electricity for their States non stop if they feed it to their States only.
Many parts of akwaibom already enjoy almost 24 hrs light.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

yes... the only index they beat us is electricity.

Developed state in Nigeria vs developed County in kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by bizhop01: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kenya and Nigeria are all shit-hole country
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by oyigah(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
I hope you know nairobi is just a capital endeavor to enter the suburbs and rural areas, you will deport your self by yourself..
magicminister:

Hahahaha... bro, I don’t think you’ve been to Kenya before.... Kenya is light years ahead of Nigeria when it comes to infrastructure, security, jobs, and economic opportunities.

It’s far from the level of the likes of Canada but far better than the likes of Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TSRC: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
That is why we must control population growth like China did.

Our population is growing two times faster than the economy.
There is no way Nigerians would enjoy the economic growth when increasing population is eating up the gains rapidly.

And then add the problem of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by greypencils: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

Hahahaha... bro, I don’t think you’ve been to Kenya before.... Kenya is light years ahead of Nigeria when it comes to infrastructure, security, jobs, and economic opportunities.

It’s far from the level of the likes of Canada but far better than the likes of Nigerian.
Then she should have stayed in her kenya to pursue her music career. The ediot...if Burna boy or wizkid calls her to feature on a track, she will jump at it like a thirsty LovePeddler...let her shut her trap if she can't respect the country that made her.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Seunnzy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga they too have their problems, if kenya was better than Nigeria, why did she relocate to Nigeria.
Mr man sir, Nigeria is better as in way BETTER than Kenya..they have big problems too
I support u

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by anonymous1759(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
theenchanter:
yes... the only index they beat us is electricity.

Developed state in Nigeria vs developed County in kenya.

Do you've your facts right? Living testimonies don't compare Lagos to where they stay in Kenya..
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by hisgrace090: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Am not saying Nigeria is better but this is not something she should even get involved in giving that Nigeria made her popular, am saying kenya also have thier own problems too.

We Nigerians are always annoyed of people pointing at our problem because we know deep within us that we have no solution to any of our problem.

Signs of a failed state.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by bjbjbj: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
You say airport some subway for Canada better pass Nigeria international airport
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Temple1288(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Shut up! Kenya is largely better.. Any country that can't boast of electricity is a fourth world country!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Austeeenxx: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
The bitter troof.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Do you've your facts right? Living testimonies don't compare Lagos to where they stay in Kenya..
why rush to conclusion without ur own fact?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Jaqenhghar: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wwildcard:
see mumu why she con base for naija now she for go back Kenya the kind hate other countries get for naija eehn the thing weak me ooo
Its not hate. They actually feel sorry for you. In this 21st century electricity is still an issue for you and una still get mouth dey talk.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by timay(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
look around the world and tell me which country has the highest rate of migrants. It's us Nigeria. Go to Afghanistan you will see Nigerians and doesn't mean they are better than us. Just because she came here doesn't mean Nigeria is better than her country. Lost of our countrymen full Kenya. You just have to go to where your fortune can be made. But like I said, let's assume we better and winning it

I'm sorry , if Nigeria has the highest number of immigrants, where will you put India and China.

Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Its not hate. They actually feel sorry for you. In this 21st century electricity is still an issue for you and una still get mouth dey talk.
India has an issue with that also.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Jaqenhghar: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
theenchanter:
India has an issue with that also.
Siddon there dey compare unasef with them. Una go soon begin compare unaself with afghanistan and Somalia continue
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by LINTUNE(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pegi23:
I want peaceful co-existence

But whatever follow up on instagram @iam_pegi
can u fucking take a break, we don't want to follow u, is it by force.?... angry
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by michlins(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Weathered:
truth is Nigeria might be bad, but Kenya is not even on the African map in anything.

This is a country run by wild life, a country whose wild life is more popular than its country itself. Which economy is not up to Lagos and which is not even an African power house in economy, military, or technology.

If Nigerian youths aren't illiterates given to BBN, Zee world and Instagram addiction, Kenya shouldn't be talking here.
Kenya saw their wild life as business and took it up. We saw ours as meat and eating everything. You said they aren't on the map for anything but these people have the biggest wind farm in Africa. About Nigerian youths we excel exceedingly. That Instagram and BBN is what stops us from running mad. The situation we go through, no person can endure it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.