Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Having A Baby For A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Baby For A Married Man (16057 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Baby For A Married Man by ebonyvibe(f): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
My friend has just realised that she just had a baby for a married man!

They have been in a relationship for 18months not knowing that his wife was seconded on a job placement in America; now she is back he doesnt even see her anymore or come to see the son what should she do?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Boxer007(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
the baby mama should suck it up suck it up suck it up.

wetin she wan do . . .no child support for naija o.

simpleasabc.com
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by jaybee3(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
Focus her mind on being a single mother or what else do you possibly think can happen?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Outstrip(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
She did not have a child for a married man. She had a child with a married man

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by ebonyvibe(f): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
She feels utterly betrayed she didnt bagain for this.

She is not in Nigeria by th eway she lives in London where it is more or less the norm to live and have kids with you partners and then get married.

Now she wished she never had the baby; she was in tears when she told me she is even finding it difficult to love the child now
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by jaybee3(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
I'm afraid ain't nothing she can do about it now. The simple advice for her is to tighten her belt and work on being a good mother/father to the child that never asked to be brought into the world.
If she wants financial support from the man then she can obviously get that through the court system

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by mobf: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
ebonyvibe:

She is not in Nigeria by th eway she lives in London where it is more or less the norm to live and have kids with you partners and then get married.

Now she wished she never had the baby; she was in tears when she told me she is even finding it difficult to love the child now
too late for wishes

jay bee:

I'm afraid ain't nothing she can do about it now. The simple advice for her is to tighten her belt and work on being a good mother/father to the child that never asked to be brought into the world.
If she wants financial support from the man then she can obviously get that through the court system

Gbam!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrCork17: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
ebonyvibe:

My friend has just realised that she just had a baby for a married man!

They have been in a relationship for 18months not knowing that his wife was seconded on a job placement in America; now she is back he doesnt even see her anymore or come to see the son what should she do?

Sweeery. Is your friend called Ebonyvibe by any chance? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
That's why I advocate KNOW WHO YOU ARE FUCKING AND WRAP UP.  

Condoms are cheap.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
ebonyvibe:

Now she realises her chances of getting a good man have narrowed considerably now she has saddled herself with unnecessary baggage? lol cant find any pity for id[i]i[/i]ots these days.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by jaybee3(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

That's why I advocate KNOW WHO YOU ARE bleeping AND WRAP UP.  

Condoms are cheap.  

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
jay bee:

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Free me jor! Condoms are affordable and there aren't any excuses why people don't use them!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2012
Oh, she no dey Naija . .cool, she can get some support from the man then.

sorry, she was used and dumped.

Hope she's smarter next time.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
Used, dumped and disposed
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Free me jor! Condoms are affordable and there aren't any excuses why people don't use them!

condom use no sweet.

you wont be alive today if someone used a condom in 1965 grin

skin to skin.

dats wat ma daddi did and dats wat imma do tongue

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by InkedNerd(f): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
@OP: Since you say she didn't know and now has a baby, all I can say is that she stay away from him and make sure that he takes care of his financial responsibilities as a father.

ebonyvibe:

If she is finding it hard to love thing child then I would suggest two things--she can either suck it up and just care for this child or give the child up for adoption. If she chooses to keep this child, she needs to understand that this child came into existence through no fault of his/her own. What the mother and father did isn't something that the child must pay for. If she was old enough and mature enough to get into a relationship with this man then she should have the same maturity to care for this child. If she really can't put aside her personal grievances to care for this child then she needs to put this child up for adoption.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

condom use no sweet.

you wont be alive today if someone used a condom in 1965 grin

skin to skin.

dats wat ma daddi did and dats wat imma do tongue

You are with the woman you are having children with and married to her. Your situation is different dear. Don't do what your daddy did because he knew what he was/is doing. tongue
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^
In this case, forget that I am married. so the gist can be sweet

I dont like condom, I wont even reach a climax. . skin to skin is sweet grin
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
You can also achieve heavenly feeling with a condom.  They have a condom called Skin to Skin and you won't feel a thing according to the patients.   You can buy it at a drug store.   wink

Question: Is it okay for a wife to request condoms every time?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
I once yanked off the damn thing during the act due to frustration.

a very long long long time ago  wink
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You can also achieve heavenly feeling with a condom. They have a condom called Skin to Skin and you won't feel a thing according to the patients. You can buy it at a drug store. wink

not for me. I guess it is in the mind undecided
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Question: Is it okay for a wife to ask her husband to wear condoms all the time?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Russialane(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ poster
                          The reason why she is in tears is because if she was still single she would still be more marketable in the marriage market with a high value but now she feels devalued especially with a baby on her, her worth in the market for marriage has been devalued due to having this baby and in a society like UK where being single is the norm here you r even worse off with a baby ,(TOKUNBO) but she should take heart and love the child the deed has been done and let her move on with her life .lesson learnt.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by InkedNerd(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Question: Is it okay for a wife to ask her husband to wear condoms all the time?

Well if neither of them are looking to have kids or want to have surgical procedures to prevent them from producing children then they'd better put a cap on it. And sadly, people can be very unfaithful these days so its not a bad idea to keep wearing condoms. I read somewhere on an African website of a woman wanting to ask her husband to wear a condom since she had prior knowledge of his infidelity [even though the husband didn't know she knew]. When she asked him, the husband beat the woman senseless even though he was the one who was tainting the marriage with his affairs. In the end, the woman said that she had no choice but to continue Being Intimate with her husband even though she knew there was a strong chance of her getting an STD or and STI.

Russialane:

@ poster
                          The reason why she is in tears is because if she was still single she would still be more marketable in the marriage market with a high value but now she feels devalued especially with a baby on her, her worth in the market for marriage has been devalued due to having this baby and in a society like UK where being single is the norm here you r even worse off with a baby ,(TOKUNBO) but she should take heart and love the child the deed has been done and let her move on with her life .lesson learnt.

Just wondering, since you're talking about her like she's property if this situation involved a single father would you still be sitting here saying that the person is now "devalued"?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Just wondering, since you're talking about her like she's property if this situation involved a single father would you still be sitting here saying that the person is now "devalued"?

Damn Inkie. I felt that one. Good question little sista! grin wink
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Russialane(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
@
Inked_Nerd
ITS just A SIMPLE analysis to explain the scenario i dont mean it like a property  just a simple expression
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inkie

Since we are talking about single parenting, do you think even though the father isn't in the girl's life that he is still a single father?  I know that he is married to another woman but since he is a father of another child by another woman that isn't his wife could he be considered a single father out of wedlock? 

I know it could be mind-bending but I just had to get philosophical for a minute.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Russialane(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
still it can be both ways either man or woman it applies.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by kokoye(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Inked, Thank you for your response.

Sista Chima, hope you got that . . or do I need to spell it out?  grin
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

Inked, Thank you for your response.

Sista Chima, hope you got that . . or do I need to spell it out?  grin

You quoted the wrong quote fool! grin grin Now what is your answer?
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Well if neither of them are looking to have kids or want to have surgical procedures to prevent them from producing children then they'd better put a cap on it. And sadly, people can be very unfaithful these days so its not a bad idea to keep wearing condoms. I read somewhere on an African website of a woman wanting to ask her husband to wear a condom since she had prior knowledge of his infidelity [even though the husband didn't know she knew]. When she asked him, the husband beat the woman senseless even though he was the one who was tainting the marriage with his affairs. In the end, the woman said that she had no choice but to continue Being Intimate with her husband even though she knew there was a strong chance of her getting an STD or and STI.

Wow! Koyoke wrap up! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

•Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? / Watch Video As Big Butt Lady Got Completely Stripped While Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.