Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (42800 Views)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by stealmatic(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying �‍♀️
Whatever! Just know that marriage before sin is a sex. �
olodo confusionist spoted
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin girls aren't smiling these days. Brostitutes should tread with caution tongue
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Truthsbitter:
Foolish man...
you no see bottle or plank for there?
come try am with delta boy , 3 of them go lose 70% of blood each...

them force them open yansh ?..

I dey tell you. Come try am with Warri boy wey nor get joy. Dem nor go know wetin hit dem.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by eddyslim(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm. Man is so damn weak to allow this happen to him..
Don't try this in Calabar South
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Beke2020: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Awaja:

�� Cameroon is a state in Nigeria & he didn’t say abroad,he said if it was oyibo land the man will press charges.
he quickly modified it. grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
foster212:
Where did you see abroad?
he quickly modified it after my comments.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Samps(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
This guy na average fuxk him dey give them. If it say him dey nack like wizzy aswear the girls for dey fight themselves
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying �‍♀️
You haff killed me with laughter.

No oo sin before sex is a marriage

Small small abeg
One of my ribs shift sef.
Crazy people full Nairaland gan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Junkie1:
HE'S A LEGEND BUT WHY IS HE NOT FIGHTING BACK? DID HE FORCE THEM TO GIVE UP THEIRS PVSSIES? IF I WAS HIM I'D TRY TO FVCK ALL THREE OF THEM AT ONCE ON SOME FOURSOME SHIT
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy u are not serious. Seriously what do people on Nairaland smoke? Some comments are just mind blowing.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Goalnaldo:
cheesy grin cheesy grin my real G, why do you want to kill ur brother man with laff. Las Las God dey. Still laughing though!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
cheesy grin cheesy grin my real G, why do you want to kill ur brother man with laff. Las Las God dey. Still laughing though!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
it's not bad if you died laughing wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.