Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (42797 Views)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by crackhouse(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
One of them will still go through the back to apologise and continue fuvcking him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by drey076(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
MVP
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by lincsnuel: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Heffalump(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying �‍♀️
Whatever! Just know that marriage before sin is a sex. �

You are a wayward pikin, confirmed! grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Mizwisdom(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Try it with me and everybody will bleed.

Not only that, but I will lie low for six months and then visit blood curdling revenge upon them one by one.

If you're a girl getting ideas from this folly, be wise... It won't work with Naija boys.

Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by utenwuson: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
thatigboman:
cant u beat up the three of them at the same time? Even if 10 of these girls attack me, I will send most of them to the mortuary and 1 or 2 to orthopedic hospital.
maybe cos the guy felt guilt else these three ladies can't beat and average man.... I will use koboko on them.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by GMbuharii: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fish brains....see the pako that have been fukkn all of them,thatve been .......
grin

Yeye hoes
grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by GMbuharii: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
utenwuson:
maybe cos the guy felt guilt else these three ladies can't beat and average man.... I will use koboko on them.

Does that guy look normal to you?
Cant you see how bony he is?

Those ladies simply took advantage of him...

grin

But they are so shameless to make the whole episode public

grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
yarimo:
Op what do you mean by if this guy is in abroad? Is Cameroon not longer abroad?
grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by HMarshal(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Can Wat is bleeped ever be un bleeped? Besides, is he responsible for them being gullible?
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Mizwisdom(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
thatigboman:
cant u beat up the three of them at the same time? Even if 10 of these girls attack me, I will send most of them to the mortuary and 1 or 2 to orthopedic hospital.

Lol the females who kill their husbands don't look like they can hurt a fly, don't underestimate anyone, you might be surprised when it happens, do you think this guy ever imagined that the three ladies can do this to him?

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by GMbuharii: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
crackhouse:
One of them will still go through the back to apologise and continue fuvcking him.

I can bet you

grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by teelarryberry(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Talk is cheap

One of dem will still follow back an apologize ,an continue fucking him ,,, you know how many friends I don Bleep ? See girls no get levels ,, nothing come out ,,

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by NUJABEZ: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Talk is cheap

So is violence.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by BankyGee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying �‍♀️
Werey grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by foster212: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
yarimo:
Where did you see abroad?
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Allsingles: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
That's the consequences of not having one girl.
When penis controls a man, he will definitely one day fall into the pit of trouble and disgrace just as he is now.

If you want to have 10 ladies in your life, you are free but this is how you can satisfy them in bed to avoid public disgrace.
Here.....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/how-to-sexually-satisfy-any-woman.html?m=1
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by koyyess: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
PHfinest:
funny thing is that:

1. If guys beat a lady for same offence, we all will ask for jail terms for the beaters

2. If you ask the guy beaten to come and testify in court, he will deny that ladies beat him...he will rather say..."no woman can touch me"

That is what men suffer all in the name of "manning up"

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yarn them
Goalnaldo:
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by optimusprime2(m): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Johnny has been found in Cameroon grin
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by 2LESS(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Goalnaldo:

U say?
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by frozen70(f): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2019
Mr Dickson
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by bikefab(m): 12:47am On Aug 17, 2019
It changes nothing. The fact still remains that the guy scored a hat trick.!
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by grandstar(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2019
I am sure one or 2 of them or even all 3 of them won't mind continuing relations with this man.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by JobsandSchools: 4:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Funny people
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by mozona(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2019
that rubbish happen to that guy cos he did not sex them very well
had it been he did, it will not happen even if it happen, the three of them
will not come, at least one of them will disagree
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by MarieSucre(f): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Na wa o. I hope the guy presses charges. Assault is wrong, how do they think that this is an appropriate reaction to what he did. I know they're hurt but they must face the law.

Finally, fornication is a sin. Unfaithfulness is done right distasteful. Men please stay away from both.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Awaja(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2019
yarimo:
�� Cameroon is a state in Nigeria & he didn’t say abroad,he said if it was oyibo land the man will press charges.
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by Thesunnys: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2019
This guy na mumu. I no fit take am. I force them to sleep with them? sad sad
Re: 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon by felixawe(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2019
So there is even Okada in Cameroon too...wonderful !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.