Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism (5664 Views)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by zum19: 4:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Man & Woman can neva be equal.. period.
Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Korllami007: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2019
pansophist:

How is it fair that in some countries, men have to complete conscription before they can get a drivers license, state ID, vote while women just get it on the basis of being women ? Why do they only fight for top jobs and not the dirty ones? Why even though many earn more than men, will hardly marry men poorer than them?

Michellekabod2 , you have been avoiding this.
please come and fight for men because this is inequality against men since you have been saying feminism is fighting for both gender, which is false. Feminism sees inequality when things doesn't benefit women or benefit men more than women but the aspects that benefit women more than men you people don't see it as inequalities but you see at privilege that women deserve.

It will be easier to separate mixed sand and salt than separating you guys from hypocrisy. As iOS is the operating system of iPhone, hypocrisy is the operating system of feminism. They both need each other.

Michellekabod2, what I quoted up their is inequality against men. Please, we need your help come and fight for we men.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Korllami007:

Michellekabod2 , you have been avoiding this.
please come and fight for men because this is inequality against men since you have been saying feminism is fighting for both gender, which is false. Feminism sees inequality when things doesn't benefit women or benefit men more than women but the aspects that benefit women more than men you people don't see it as inequalities but you see at privilege that women deserve.

It will be easier to separate mixed sand and salt than separating you guys from hypocrisy. As iOS is the operating system of iPhone, hypocrisy is the operating system of feminism. They both need each other.

Michellekabod2, what I quoted up their is inequality against men. Please, we need your help come and fight for we men.
Firstly,am just reading this, didn't run away.
Secondly, I was never aware that occurs over there,I am based in Nigeria and pansopist is based abroad.
That is really not cool I will say,I don't endorse that. Issuing of ID cards, driver's license should not be based on gender.
How many times have you fought for women that you are calling me now? How many injustice against ladies have you fought?
At least following my threads, you will realise I have addressed issues that affect men. But have you addressed issues that affects ladies?

No matter what you views are on feminism,it doesn't change it. Your opinion based on experiences with some wannabe feminists doesn't change the definition of feminism. Calling a goat a hyena doesn't make it a hyena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Korllami007: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Firstly,am just reading this, didn't run away.
Secondly, I was never aware that occurs over there,I am based in Nigeria and pansopist is based abroad.

That is really not cool I will say, I don't endorse that. Issuing of ID cards, driver's license should not be based on gender.

How many times have you fought for women that you are calling me now? How many injustice against ladies have you fought?
At least following my threads, you will realise I have addressed issues that affect men. But have you addressed issues that affects ladies?

No matter what you views are on feminism,it doesn't change it. Your opinion based on experiences with some wannabe feminists doesn't change the definition of feminism. Calling a goat a hyena doesn't make it a hyena

On the bolded, they have feminists over there but they see nothing wrong in it.
Recently, a woman referee was introduced to officiate male football match, which was played last week but feminists around the world see nothing wrong in it and you're saying feminism is fighting for both gender. In recently concluded female world cup, fifa wanted to introduce male referee to officiate in the competition and feminists around the world almost burn the internet. So, don't come to social media and mask hypocrisy in the name of feminism is fighting for both gender. We no be fooI.
"I'm a feminist. I'm fighting for both gender". Who send you work? There are several human rights groups that is fighting for both gender that you can join if you truly want to fight for both gender. Feminism is coined out from the word "Female" to fight for female right and 98% of feminists are females. So, I don't know how feminists will fight for both gender without an undertone of selfishness and self-centeredness. So, I don't know where your own feminism is from that's fighting for both gender. Maybe your feminism is from Mars. grin
On your third paragraph, I don't see any inequalities or injustice against women. I want to ask you some questions: has any one stop you from being admitted into any universities that you want because you're a female? After your graduation and you bagged first class, did anyone refuse to give you your certificate because you are a female? Did any dealer in Nigeria refuse to sell the car of your choice to you when you want to buy a car because you are a female? Has anyone stopped you from building house because you're a female? Did any Nigeria immigration refuse you to apply for passport because you are a female?
Show me one inequalities against women then I'll show you three inequalities against men.
If you want equality in marriage, it's simple sturv. Your husband will pay your bride price and then you pay his groom price and then all the money you guys will spend on wedding should be shared equally. When it comes to house chores, then you can assign his duty for him maybe he will be the one washes the dishes. If doesn't wash it because he's too busy with his job to do it, then don't give him food because it's his duty to wash dishes and punishment comes after failing to perform your duty.

If you can't do all those things, then remain single till the rest of your life and no one will kill you. Genevieve is the perfect example for that and no one has jailed her for not marrying.

I don't think anyone is stopping any female to achieve anything in this part of the world. So, feminism has outlived is usefulness and it has now become useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Ryan03(f): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2019
ubunja:
dude for real. Go talk to someone about your childhood issues. You need to confront those wounds before you can start your own family. You need to heal
from your write ups, I can tell you had a terrible childhood just that you decided to live in denial. I think you need the healing more
Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by ubunja(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Ryan03:
from your write ups, I can tell you had a terrible childhood just that you decided to live in denial. I think you need the healing more
my father was a Player, not a wife beater like yours.
Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Ryan03(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2019
ubunja:
my father was a Player, not a wife beater like yours.
no wonder you grew up like this. for me, I decided to Be the opposite of my 'wife beater ' dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by ubunja(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Ryan03:
no wonder you grew up like this. for me, I decided to Be the opposite of my 'wife beater ' dad.
what's the opposite of a wife beater?

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Korllami007:

On the bolded, they have feminists over there but they see nothing wrong in it.
Recently, a woman referee was introduced to officiate male football match, which was played last week but feminists around the world see nothing wrong in it and you're saying feminism is fighting for both gender. In recently concluded female world cup, fifa wanted to introduce male referee to officiate in the competition and feminists around the world almost burn the internet. So, don't come to social media and mask hypocrisy in the name of feminism is fighting for both gender. We no be fooI.
"I'm a feminist. I'm fighting for both gender". Who send you work? There are several human rights groups that is fighting for both gender that you can join if you truly want to fight for both gender. Feminism is coined out from the word "Female" to fight for female right and 98% of feminists are females. So, I don't know how feminists will fight for both gender without an undertone of selfishness and self-centeredness. So, I don't know where your own feminism is from that's fighting for both gender. Maybe your feminism is from Mars. grin
On your third paragraph, I don't see any inequalities or injustice against women. I want to ask you some questions: has any one stop you from being admitted into any universities that you want because you're a female? After your graduation and you bagged first class, did anyone refuse to give you your certificate because you are a female? Did any dealer in Nigeria refuse to sell the car of your choice to you when you want to buy a car because you are a female? Has anyone stopped you from building house because you're a female? Did any Nigeria immigration refuse you to apply for passport because you are a female?
Show me one inequalities against women then I'll show you three inequalities against men.
If you want equality in marriage, it's simple sturv. Your husband will pay your bride price and then you pay his groom price and then all the money you guys will spend on wedding should be shared equally. When it comes to house chores, then you can assign his duty for him maybe he will be the one washes the dishes. If doesn't wash it because he's too busy with his job to do it, then don't give him food because it's his duty to wash dishes and punishment comes after failing to perform your duty.

If you can't do all those things, then remain single till the rest of your life and no one will kill you. Genevieve is the perfect example for that and no one has jailed her for not marrying.

I don't think anyone is stopping any female to achieve anything in this part of the world. So, feminism has outlived is usefulness and it has now become useless.
Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Ryan03(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2019
ubunja:
what's the opposite of a wife beater?
did you give out your brain?
Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by ubunja(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Ryan03:
Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Ryan03:
Lolz....
Ubunja is nice only to the male gender and only offline. I once reached out to him via WhatsApp,and he helped me(he doesn't know I am the one he helped though) and was very nice to the fault...but online he thinks like a pant. So I will say he has a dual personality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by ubunja(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Lolz....
Ubunja is nice only to the male gender and only offline. I once reached out to him via WhatsApp,and he helped me(he doesn't know I am the one he helped though) and was very nice to the fault...but online he thinks like a pant. So I will say he has a dual personality
angry
Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Spacewalker(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Come Op,I thought u said that u are no longer fighting/speaking for feminism

So what are u now doing here

U have been arguing and debating with those who don't support ur views,u are still trying to justify feminism, which means u are still defending it

Funny how u said u are no longer going to defend feminism, yet u are still trying to prove a point about the same feminism undecided

I still think u are a feminist, but u trying to hide it,because u know u will be abused for it,me I don't even believe in all these feminism bullshit sad

Nonsense and Feminism angry

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism by Magnoliaa(f): 1:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Masama:
Feminism as we have it now is a very misguided ideology being promoted by people who are motivated by hatred, bitterness and improper pride

I disagree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? / Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? / What I Found After I Broke My Savings Kolo (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.