Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well (827 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex / "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by Chukwudiajibo(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2019
When your new baby treats you so well, i swear you will feel like calling your ex for another break up
Re: When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by carter009(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Lolz your very funny bro, well your right....
Chukwudiajibo:
When your new baby treats you so well, i swear you will feel like calling your ex for another break up
Re: When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by catwalq(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Idiot cheesy grin
Re: When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by 2dice01: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Then after the initial gra-gra grin
You will hear
All men are dogs
That girl na olosho
Re: When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by catwalq(f): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
2dice01:
Then after the initial gra-gra grin

You will hear

All men are dogs

That girl na olosho

This one loud shaaa grin grin
Re: When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by 2dice01: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
catwalq:

This one loud shaaa grin grin
na the normal levels cheesy
Re: When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well by Magnoliaa(f): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:

Until new bae starts treating you 'badly'.........

(1) (Reply)

Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man / Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' / What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.