Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man (826 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by codedconcept36: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Gambian born top model said YES last night to her man and she caption her IG photo as

MR AND MRS B

https://dailynaijamode.com/prucessshyngle-share-adorable-photo-of-his-lover-boy/

Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by Babtunz: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Mtcheeewwwww
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by subtlemee(f): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Thought it's Burna boy
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by solmusdesigns: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2019
after the burna boy humiliation she suffered
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by DeviIhimseIf: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
after the burna boy humiliation she suffered
[/s]
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Wow! I hope she's been featured in Lords of the rings.
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by DOAI(f): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Beautiful ring

Bloggers sha, I thought they linked her with Burns boy...
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by chinchonglee(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Y dont i see myself getting married to anyone..
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by Angelacruz: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wow...my own tym is coming
Re: Princesshyngle Love Up As She Said YES To Her Man by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
chinchonglee:
Y dont i see myself getting married to anyone..

What's the problem actually?

You don't have feelings for women? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Love Story I Never Wrote. (25+ vulgar* reader discretion not advise) / Wish Me Well, It’s My Birthday / Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.