Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? (8142 Views)

Help A Brother To Overcome The Weakness With Girls / Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7 , bro, she wants u gademmmmit!! do u need me to write it in french?

She is Malasia, u in malasia, Hook with the chick, gadeemit! wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

lol@ Ms Potato grin grin grin

Im just shock that this dude is in malaysia naaa. Thats all embarassed lipsrsealed

Cork-Mr:

buccaneer7 , bro, she wants u gademmmmit!! do u need me to write it in french?

She is Malasia, u in malasia, Hook with the chick, gadeemit! wink

Ehem. . . No I dont. . . Besides Im not from Kuala Lumpur. The land of Racists angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ehem. . . No I dont. . . Besides Im not from Kuala Lumpur. The land of Racists

I get it, you are either from sarawak or malaka. quote me wrong
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

I get it, you are either from sarawak or malaka. quote me wrong

Nope. Nowhere close there. Im from Labuan Island
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by 190: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
Phockin thread!! angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
Wasnt it Eve that made ADAM chop all the apples?
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Dsense(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

U no get sense. tongue
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Phate07(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

How many apples? 700?
undecided
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
One apples, actualy!! wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ok, on a serious note, behind every succesful man, there is a woman, kinda.

Look at Obama, Mike tyson, even me, Mr cork
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Phate07(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

Ok, on a serious note, behind every succesful man, there is a woman, kinda.

Look at Obama, Mike tyson, even me, Mr cork

I thought you were at war with women, esp black women? tongue
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
yea bro, black women destroyed them: Obama <<Michelle Obama makin him age quickly
, Mike tyson<<<<robin givens stole his moiney
even me, Mr cork<<< Black women still afte my moiney angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Ireonsen(f): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2010
cool
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 3:22am On Nov 03, 2010
closed
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Candyness(f): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Totally agree!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork26: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
actualy i cried once over meat, they gave me rice without meat angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by mediatrix8(f): 2:30am On Nov 10, 2010
Behind the SUCCESS and FAILURE of a MAN is WOMAN! in other words A woman is the weakness and the strength of a man, I agree!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Candyness(f): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
I totally disagree
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by udemistick(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=hackney]Women are neither my weakness nor my strength.
I just luv 'em.

( a really curvy sista walking past swinging her hips turns me on badly but that's not a weakness; no?)

that's pure weakness, my frnd...I knw u'd wnt to say tht u were admiring God's wonderful creation.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by 190: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mr-Cork:
Bro do u no how many times curvy women cause road accidents in a day?, especially those

with serious Nyansh. They even take lives, they do have strength . truss me
wink

grin grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Joliecoco: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Agree, Women run the world. we are the strength and weakness of men.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork17: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
actually one babe walk pass me last week and I accidentally reverse over a pavement angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by 190theclown: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mr..Cork:
actually one babe walk pass me last week and I accidentally reverse over a pavement angry

grin grin grin

answer your call damnit grin grin grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by code0: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
baby.me:
Mr-Cork, bro, how many womens caused ur downfall. Tell me n i will advice u on what to do, truss me. No oofience

Try using a phone/computer with dictionary enabled in it to type next time pls. Some things could be annoying. Do things that tells good about you at all times.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by 190theclown: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
code_0:

Try using a phone/computer enabled dictionary to type next time pls. Some things could be annoying. Do things that tells good about you at all times.

grin grin grin grin

she did that on purpose damnit grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

....,.. / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.