Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? (8143 Views)

Help A Brother To Overcome The Weakness With Girls / Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

in urban malaysia 70% bear cock in their houses

Dude, seriously. . . Why are u asking a question? All we need from you is to tell us what do you mean by the 80% and thats it. Is it that difficult?  undecided
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2010
lets for instance narrow it down to your country where i have stayed for two years andhave transited to five other countries,  i witness in my two years that malaysian even as a 3rd world country has no pots in their houses,  because of wor and work as you said

i am avoiding a real argument with you which could lead to online beef but you dont want to give yourself sense,  you just think i am weak and i lack point or prove,
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

lets for instance narrow it down to your country where i have stayed for two years andhave transited to five other countries,  i witness in my two years that malaysian even as a 3rd world country has no pots in their houses,  because of wor and work as you said

i am avoiding a real argument with you which could lead to online beef but you dont want to give yourself sense, you think i am weak and i lack point or prove,

Are u for real? undecided

NO POTS AND PANS? shocked Now where did you live in Malaysia exactly? undecided DO you want me to take a picture of my kitchen and show you my pots and pans? shocked
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2010
the question you should ask yourself is if you have been cooking and cleaning. take a look at your room right now its monday morning in m'asia,
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

the question you should ask yourself is if you have been cooking and cleaning. take a look at your room right now its monday morning in m'asia,

CORRECTION! Its a Monday Afternoon in Malaysia! ANd what does that have to do with anything? Why are you constantly beating around the bush?
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by annawhite(f): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2010
Ms. Potato:

CORRECTION! Its a Monday Afternoon in Malaysia! ANd what does that have to do with anything? Why are you constantly beating around the bush?
@potatoes
stop arguin dis guy,he's not worth ur time.
He's so empty
empty headed male
gotta run,dnt wanna b late 4 work
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2010
empty headed like your father,  which work? OKPO,    Do you have to broadcast it online? monkey

I wonder why you have to drink panadol on another person's headache ,  clearly you never knew her until few days ago probably,  Oh i see you want to make an asian friend,,, very good but please don't start begging her for money later. grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2010
WOmen love to cook & Clean, innit , so whats the problems?undecided
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MOBO444(f): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2010
i have been monitoring this thread and have seen a lot of them black ladies make nasty side comment on Black men, well i want to say i am disappointed in Black women in general and none should cross my part.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2010
annawhite:

@potatoes
stop arguin dis guy,he's not worth your time.
He's so empty
empty headed male
gotta run,dnt wanna b late 4 work
\
U are right. Im gonna leave this thread as it is. The guy is so confuse he dont know how to explain himself . angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2010
Bro, But have you noticed the way black women like to boss men around nowAdays?,

especialy those female managers?
angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2010
Bro, But have you noticed the way black women like to boss men around nowAdays?,

especialy those female managers?

Yeah sure they do, They are making a good use of the opportunity.

@potato
When i finished secondary school you were still playing in pants, so what makes you think you knw it more than me? I have two degrees minus the fake unequipt school we are attending in malaysia. How empty am i haven graduated and practiced micro boilogy for a year then studied ICAN (you can google that to get the full details). If you had insulted me this way in real life you would have gotten a black eye, and annwhite too.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

@potato
When i finished secondary school you were still playing in pants, so what makes you think you knw it more than me? I have two degrees minus the fake unequipt school we are attending in malaysia. How empty am i haven graduated and practiced micro boilogy for a year then studied ICAN (you can google that to get the full details). If you had insulted me this way in real life you would have gotten a black eye, and annwhite too.

First of all, u claim that 80% of women are confuse and you doint even know confuse with what exactly undecided

And than you claim that Malaysian houses have no pots and pans in their kitchen undecided

So now u claim to be born in Malaysia right? undecided

Are u even listening to yourself?
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2010
make bold where in my comments i claimed to have been born in m'asia.then name where i said 80% of women are confused. your boyfriend is trying must be enduring lots of trash. thumbup
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2010
errm ok, chill out! , has anyone had breakfast yet? undecided
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2010
@Mr!Cork

is this a new mr prick or the old one? i wonder why your post is only 19 and you just registered
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by harakiri(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2010
Only sissies make such declarations. A woman is meant to comfort your needs NOT to control you.It's men lose control of themselves in the presence of women that make such comments.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2010
lol grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

The main point in my comment uphere is that the babe is undecided and 80% of girls are like that(i wasn't really talking about what a woman can do and what not, i know a woman can do anything, women are strong. i could give reasons for that).

buccaneer7:

I can not say better than she could, and you wouldn't understand my relationship to her which made me understood that she is undecied,  I have accessed many ladies and i am very close to truth if i said that,

Undecided = Confuse

buccaneer7:

@potato

Isnt that enough to make it clear to me or anyone else that you are somehow living / born in Malaysia? U made it seem that way

And just incase you are denying that you stated that Malaysia has no pots and pans as well, heres your post below:

buccaneer7:

infacy they have no pots in their houses
buccaneer7 link=topic=539295.msg7054037#msg7054037 date=1288590402:

lets for instance narrow it down to your country where i have stayed for two years andhave transited to five other countries,  i witness in my two years that malaysian even as a 3rd world country has no pots in their houses, because of wor and work as you said

i am avoiding a real argument with you which could lead to online beef but you dont want to give yourself sense,  you just think i am weak and i lack point or prove,

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep calling me names. Im fine with it.  wink

buccaneer7:

Yeah sure they do,  They are making a good use of the opportunity.

@potato

buccaneer7:

make bold where in my comments i claimed to have been born in m'asia.then name where i said 80% of women are confused. your boyfriend is trying must be enduring lots of trash. thumbup
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2010
Isnt that enough to make it clear to me or anyone else that you are somehow living / born in Malaysia? U made it seem that way

And just incase you are denying that you stated that Malaysia has no pots and pans as well, heres your post below:

If you are looking for people who will join you then you are wasting your time,   
Where was your brain when i said i have lived in malaysia for two years? Where in my other comment did i state that i was born in malaysia?

@harakiri

You are damn right. Pu55ys don't get Womanliness,
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2010
ok, breakfast time!! angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

Where was your brain when i said i have lived in malaysia for two years? Where in my other comment did i state that i was born in malaysia?

Just that you made it seem like you know Malaysia more than I do claiming that malaysia dont uses or dont have pots and pans. . . since Im the one born here, not you. undecided

buccaneer7:
i hope this wont spark another fire here orelse i will just run away from NL. i nor fit for trouble,

So much for I NO FIT FOR TROUBLE since you are the one bashing people up in the first place

buccaneer7:

empty headed like your father, which work? OKPO, Do you have to broadcast it online? monkey

I wonder why you have to drink panadol on another person's headache , clearly you never knew her until few days ago probably, Oh i see you want to make an asian friend,,, very good but please don't start begging her for money later. grin

buccaneer7:

@potato

buccaneer7:

your boyfriend is trying must be enduring lots of trash. thumbup

buccaneer7:

Where was your brain when i said i have lived in malaysia for two years?
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2010
you 're a silly girl. must you have the last say? to hell with your malaysia, what do i stand to gain if i claim to be born in malaysia?
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

you 're a silly girl. must you have the last say?

More insults to your mouth wink

What else do you have?
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7 , bro why dont u hook up with the chick, she is single wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2010
@Mr!Cork

that kind chick go stretch my patient limit, and me i be no nonsense guy, better to leave am for much more patient guy like you. how you see am?
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
she pretty actualy, she aint gots strech marks, well a little, but not too much wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
Heya where the stretched mark dey for the yansh or thigh? for her pic i nor see any stretch mark ooO. But if you say she pretty na be say you nor see am well(that world called pretty is sacred and must be used well), if you say she try i for agree with you,  no offense
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MriCork1: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
she look like jenifar lapez, truss me! tongue
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
she look like potato lapez,   truss me!

Ok grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2010

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women / What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? / See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.