Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? (8141 Views)

Help A Brother To Overcome The Weakness With Girls / Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by zealot4me(f): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ms. Potato:

grin grin grin

too bad !!!
lol
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by annawhite(f): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7:

empty headed like your father,  which work? OKPO,    Do you have to broadcast it online? monkey

I wonder why you have to drink panadol on another person's headache ,  clearly you never knew her until few days ago probably,  Oh i see you want to make an asian friend,,, very good but please don't start begging her for money later. grin
BUCAFOOLISH, u r way out of ma league.
I dnt trade words wit little boys who cnt wipe thier balls clean
ur post shows u r not mature 4 dis forum,why dnt u try d family section
stupid malaysian wannabe!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by zealot4me(f): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
annawhite:

your post shows u r not mature 4 dis forum,why dnt u try d family section
silly malaysian wannabe!

Damn it
could dis be an insult *sips her cocktail*
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
your post shows u r not mature 4 dis forum,why dnt u try d family section
silly malaysian wannabe!

mumu, see who is taking. e! sorry ooO, matured girl. na your hand you get to type what ever you want on NL.
Do you know the status of the person that you are callin me a malaysian wannbe, do you know what i do in nigeria till date? where did i decleaed such in all of my statements.
See i am not here for your kind who come to NL to lash/insult people to catch thier fun, i wont take it from you, so the next time you see my post jump am pass or mind your language, i first beg you yesterday. read some of my post and see how i talk to people.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
buccaneer7,,bro, those chicks want u. truss me!!!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
u don come again, grin grin grin
i just tire for dat babe, i don first beg her yesterday say i nor dey like her way, if she get resket for herself she suppose give herself sense. i nor fit just see person post wen i nor know before then begin call am names na. dem nor train me like that, even as i grow reach,
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

Oh Puleaseeeee! undecided
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 1:56am On Nov 02, 2010

Oh Puleaseeeee!

you are not my type
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

you are not my type

Oh Puleaseeee! WIth the way you sound from day 1, you think any girl would fall for u here. You make me laugh!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 3:15am On Nov 02, 2010
thanks but no thanks,  i m not looking any girl here.  over sabi. By the way sorry for not noticing you I didn't know i was that choosy
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 3:29am On Nov 02, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 4:04am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

thanks but no thanks,  i m not looking any girl here.  over sabi. By the way sorry for not noticing you I didn't know i was that choosy
So u think the sun evolves around your face right? Stop being so full of yourself cause nobody even notice you until u start opening that kpomo mouth of yours.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 4:36am On Nov 02, 2010
closed you win ms. potato (a.k.a i have the last say)
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by annawhite(f): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

MR CORK,d tumor in ur dick is affecting ur speech.truss me!!!
Ms. Potato:

So u think the sun evolves around your face right? Stop being so full of yourself cause nobody even notice you until u start opening that kpomo mouth of yours.
dang gal,neva see u insult anybody on dis forum,told u b4 dis guy is not worth loosin dat reputation,U let me handle him i tame d likes of MOBO,CORK,so BUCAMORON wil b as easy as anythin.
buccaneer7:

u don come again, grin grin grin
i just tire for dat babe, i don first beg her yesterday say i nor dey like her way, if she get resket for herself she suppose give herself sense. i nor fit just see person post wen i nor know before then begin call am names na. dem nor train me like that, even as i grow reach,
*wit a stern face* *cal out 2 bucamumu* come here,kneel down and raise ur hands up!
Home trained baby hav u eva Met miss potato,u started wit d mouth runnin, stop playin at being d gud guy cos u r not
l dnt mind tutorin u 4 d rest of ur stay in NL.
*HOLD U EARS N FROG- JUMP OUT OF MA FACE*
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2010
*wit a stern face* *cal out 2 bucamumu* come here,kneel down and raise your hands up!
Home trained baby hav u eva Met miss potato,u started wit d mouth runnin, stop playin at being d gud guy cos u r not
l dnt mind tutorin u 4 d rest of your stay in NL.
*HOLD U EARS N FROG- JUMP OUT OF MA FACE*

na so u dey do na make you nor get boyfriend so. what is important about the potota to make me want to meet her? and why the frak do you keep take paracetamo fo her headache? for your information na she hit me,  before then i have been seeing her and i never had anything. ok anty can i put my hands down now? donkey

if una don see foriegner na so una toto go stand up
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 5:16am On Nov 02, 2010
everybody reflects they way they behave in real life through their comments here. if it boarders you that am i a gentle guy then find rough one to relate with. i don't need your sinsults.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by annawhite(f): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

na so u dey do na make you nor get boyfriend so. what is important about the potota to make me want to meet her? and why the frak do you keep take paracetamo fo her headache? for your information na she hit me,  before then i have been seeing her and i never had anything. ok anty can i put my hands down now? donkey

if una don see foriegner na so una toto go stand up
abeg aw toto dey stand up?ur true character is comin 2 play,
u r so pathetic!
Foreigner ke,i prefer a local guy anyday anytime
stop tryin 2 b a foreigner,u r funny dude
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2010
abeg aw toto dey stand up?your true character is comin 2 play,
u r so pathetic!
Foreigner ke,i prefer a local guy anyday anytime
stop tryin 2 b a foreigner,u r funny dude

which local guy? you get guy? you?
read well i was refaring to you and foriegn friend not talking about any guy. u think say i come look for pkekus for here? check the meaning of pathetic then put yourself in the search light.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by annawhite(f): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2010
bucaneer u r so girlish!
get a life
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2010
bucaneer u r so girlish!
get a life

so now because buccaneer7 does not want you he is girlish? You get a life and look forward.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7 (m), bro. Anna white wants u, truss me.

The chick been chasing me now for almost 3 month wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7 (m), bro. Anna white  wants  u, truss me.

The chick been chasing me now for almost 3 month

Annawhite chasing you? She be dark skinned chick= not beautifull . grin grin But i think say MrsEve say you be she ^ male 
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2010
Ana whwite just afta me coz of my Car,

but mRS EVE wants to be my school mother, she is 63 yrs old
angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2010
annawhite:

dang gal,neva see u insult anybody on dis forum,told u b4 dis guy is not worth loosin dat reputation,U let me handle him i tame d likes of MOBO,CORK,so BUCAMORON wil b as easy as anythin.

Heheheheheh! grin Sorry naa. This guy wont rest oo. Ok I will leave him in your hands. May he receive 50 kobokos. grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by annawhite(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

so now because buccaneer7 does not want you he is girlish? You get a life and look forward.
gals dont date gals
u r a gal in a man's flesh
was trying to beat you into becoming a reeal man but t's obvious u were born a hermaphrodite
im sory i cant help
Cork-Mr:

buccaneer7 (m), bro. Anna white wants u, truss me.

The chick been chasing me now for almost 3 month wink

hhehheheheheheheheheheheheh chicken dont chase COCK,
stop sending mail, ino mkpo
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2010
annawhite:

sending mail, ino mkpo

**Checks meaning of *ino mkpo* in English dicktionary**
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2010
gals dont date gals
u r a gal in a man's flesh
was trying to beat you into becoming a reeal man but t's obvious u were born a hermaphrodite
im sory i cant help

In doing so you discovered that you had been screwling with a cocky male there, and then you got owned. Now you are angry that after all i am no longer interested.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2010
the main reason you having problem here is because you want to be a man. when a man ask you to stop something as a lady (a wife to be you respect him), but you wanted to know discover inside me. are you happy now? you will remain single if you don't change from that. piece of advs
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2010
Heheheheheh!   Sorry naa. This guy wont rest oo. Ok I will leave him in your hands. May he receive 50 kobokos.

next time call me BROS and you can have the 50kobo. if not enough come pay me a visit at cyberjaya sometime i will give something worth it. at least where i stay give you an impression of what to expect. a trail will convince you.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

next time call me BROS and you can have the 50kobo. if not enough come pay me a visit at cyberjaya sometime i will give something worth it. at least where i stay give you an impression of what to expect. a trail will convince you.

U mean u are in malaysia? Like right now? shocked
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkMr1: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
lol@ Ms Potato grin grin grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by buccaneer7(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
i just said so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.