Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again (2940 Views)

60 Ways To Kill Your Husband And Go Unpunished / 60 Ways To Kill Your Husband With Love / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
hahahahahaha you wanna ask me why im laughing at your last post??
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2010
Why then? Wats funny? undecided
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
cos i've just taken you on a ride and i've been able to convince you that your not as hard as you claim to be and you can still fall for love.
that's why we are all human and nobody is an island, and i believe you'll be albe take your wife to the beach at the age of 65.
cheers!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

cos i've just taken you on a ride and i've been able to convince you that your not as hard as you claim to be and you can still fall for love.
that's why we are all human and nobody is an island, and i believe you'll be albe take your wife to the beach at the age of 65.
cheers!!! smiley smiley smiley

So by going private I've fallen 4 love instantly? hmm Thats New! Pls don't make me laugh. lol
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Phate07(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2010

Ehmm Yoribs bro, is you tryna to act as niice guy? Dont you like booobsis?

The gal is preety, truss me. wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
your already on the process of falling, besides i didn't say you have fallen for love, i said your not above love and you CAN still fall for love, copy me? wink wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
Phate07:

are you Mr-cork?cos u sure sound like him, i miss his yarnings, (no ofiense)
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
Phate07:

grin grin No let Mr. Cork catch u oh
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

your already on the process of falling, besides i didn't say you have fallen for love, i said your not above love and you CAN still fall for love, copy me? wink wink

We better go private and see how it all pans out then? undecided
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by 190: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb don catch babe!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Is Dis Wierd? / Is This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.