Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again (2937 Views)

60 Ways To Kill Your Husband And Go Unpunished / 60 Ways To Kill Your Husband With Love / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Agbo2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
1) Read poetry to one another.
2) Build sand castles on the beach.
3) Make your spouse a greeting card.
4) Swing together on a playground.
5) Go for a midnight dip in a hot tub.
6) Give your wife a balloon bouquet.
7) Plant a tree together in honor of your marriage.
cool Make heart-shaped pancakes and serve them to your wife in bed.
9) Bring home flowers.
10) Surprise your wife when she's busy by saying, "What can I do to help?"
11) Walk through a housing construction site and kiss each other in each house.
12) Count the stars.
13) Prior to a "work day" at home, hide gifts for your spouse in places they'll find them.
14) Bring a late-night snack and drink to bed.
15) Order different kinds of food at a restaurant.
16) Whisper something romantic to your spouse in a crowded room.
17) Develop a weekly dining spot to meet for lunch.
18) Put perfume on your bed sheets.
19) Go out and play in the mud together and then shower together.
20) Write out 50 reasons you're glad to be married to your spouse.
21) Tickle-wrestle in bed.
22) Place a rose on her pillow.
23) Serve breakfast in bed.
24) Hide small gifts that your spouse will find throughout the week.
25) Sit and listen carefully to one another.
26) Tuck your wife into bed, read her a scripture and kiss her on the forehead.
27) Remember how you used to laugh at things he (she) thought was funny? Do it again.
28) Write a song for your spouse.
29) Go for a walk barefoot.
30) Go kite flying
31) Splash each other.
32) Dance in your candlelit living room.
33) Reminisce through old photo albums.
34) Go away for the weekend.
35) Rub feet under the table.
36) Kiss in a crowded area.
37) Sit on his lap even when there's sitting room elsewhere.
38) Surprise your spouse with an ice-cold beverage while he/she is working hard.
39) Kiss in the rain.
40) Join him unexpectedly, in the shower.
41) Mail a love letter to your spouses's place of work.
42) Create a trail through your home with a string leading your mate to a gift for them.
43) Brush his or her hair.
44) Use a tender-touch as you pass one another around the house.
45) Share a milk shake with two straws.
46) Dedicate a song to her over the radio.
47) Leave a photo of yourself on his dashboard.
48) Give your husband a manicure.
49) Remember something she thinks you've forgotten.
50) Leave lip-prints on a note.
51) Fall asleep holding each other.
52) Tell your wife you will take her anywhere she wants to go.
53) Call your husband during the day and remind him of your love for him.
54) Get up some morning and head out in the car together without planning one thing.
55) Have a hot bubble bath ready for her when she comes home.
56) Ask your spouse, "What can I do to make you happier?"
57) Break your after-dinner routine and go sightseeing.
58) Mail a love letter to your spouse's place of work.
59) Reminisce about your first kiss or your first date.
60) Drop everything and do something for the one you love-- right now!
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by thweraja10: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2010
i agree with some while some i disagree. Nice write up. u try
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by OboBoco(f): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
nice write up
but i have noticed it may be for people 45 years and above. lol.
that are trying to save their marriage from crashing
and which part of the world are you
cos these are not all naija stuffs.
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry awww, i wish.
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Agluvs9ja(f): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
Nigerian version-Jus know how to 'do' it, and bam! love re-ignited.
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by thweraja10: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2010
Nigerian version-Jus know how to 'do' it, and bam! love re-ignited.

you are right that's the NIgerian spirit
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2010
Boring>>>> esp No2 - So u wan a 50yr old man to go beach go dey build sand sand castle? mtcheeeew!
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

Boring>>>> esp No2 - So u wan a 50yr old man to go beach go dey build sand sand castle? mtcheeeew!

your having a laf aint ya?or your just plain annoying. i no blame u sha,maybe u still dey naija,i wish u could come to oyibo land make u come see where 75 yr old man dey groove him wife shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

your having a laf aint ya?or your just plain annoying. i no blame u sha,maybe u still dey naija,i wish u could come to oyibo land make u come see where 75 yr old man dey groove him wife shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Watch ur mouth fingers woman! last time I checked, I still have a right to an opinion.
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Agbo2(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2010
thweraja10:

i agree with some while some i disagree. Nice write up. u try

Which ones u disagree with?
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

Watch your mouth fingers woman! last time I checked, I still have a right to an opinion.

wtf is watch your fingers shocked shocked shocked shocked besides ur opinions does not make sense at this point in time tongue tongue, (no ofiensce) tongue tongue tongue
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2010
And urs makes sense because? undecided
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

And urs makes sense because? undecided

because i believe in love unconditionally, but you don't obviously. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

because i believe [/b]in love unconditionally, but [b]you don't obviously. tongue tongue tongue

and wat makes u believe u can get me into believing your unbelievable beliefs?
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

and wat makes u believe u can get me into believing your unbelievable beliefs?

i just believe in love and i believe i can make people believe what i believe in,by persisting them to believe. tongue tongue
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

i just believe in love and i believe i can make people believe what i believe in,by persisting them to believe. tongue tongue

And how do u hope to achieve that wit me?
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

And how do u hope to achieve that wit me?

you seem a hard nut to crack, but who cares, i'll preach to the whole world.i'll keep persisting cos i believe i'll be able to change people's views about love,
but YOU, i don't know about. tongue tongue
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

you seem a hard nut to crack, but who cares, i'll preach to the whole world.i'll keep persisting cos i believe i'll be able to change people's views about love,
but YOU, i don't know about. tongue tongue

Oh well, why not try and swing me over if u think ''its'' worth it? wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

Oh well, why not try and swing me over if u think ''its'' worth it? wink

ooh i don't think i have time for that>>>> i know what im talking about, your a hard nut to crack embarassed and i can spend years counselling you and trying to change your views on love. sad sad
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

ooh i don't think i have time for that>>>> i know what im talking about, your a hard nut to crack embarassed and i can spend years counselling you and trying to change your views on love. sad sad

Oh can you? Mind going to the utopia dreamland 2getter then? wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

Oh can you? Mind going to the utopia dreamland 2getter then? wink

hahaha your not seirous, im hooked up already and i've been to utopia dreamland and done that, tongue tongue
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

hahaha your not seirous, im hooked up already and i've been to utopia dreamland and done that, tongue tongue

Well I haven't and wouldn't mind ur company. . . wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

Well I haven't and wouldn't mind your company. . . wink

Really?? but i thot u been there??
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

Really?? but i thot u been there??

No I haven't, save in the dream maybe
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

No I haven't, save in the dream maybe

first step:
close your eyes and pretend your in dreamland, smiley smiley smiley
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

first step:
close your eyes and pretend your in dreamland,  smiley smiley smiley

Some privacy maybe required for this exercise. . .don't u think? wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

Some privacy maybe required for this exercise. . .don't u think? wink

nope,we don't have to go private, by the way i just saw your pic on ur profile shocked shocked shocked shocked and i don't think you'll be allowed to enter dreamland, ''just a thought''
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

nope,we don't have to go private, by the way i just saw your pic on your profile shocked shocked shocked shocked and i don't think you'll be allowed to enter dreamland, ''just a thought''

Thnks for checking me out, hmm very encouraging. wink

I might improve on my looks next time so don't give up already on this Dude undecided
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

Thnks for checking me out, hmm very encouraging. wink

I might improve on my looks next time so don't give up already on this Dude undecided

who says ive given up on you,when we haven't even started yet??lol. ok, do something about that pic of yours and lets see how it goes from here. wink wink wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

who says ive given up on you,when we haven't even started yet??lol. ok, do something about that pic of yours and lets see how it goes from here. wink wink wink

Will rather we go private and who knows, the pics might go wit the flow there? wink
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Mygoldie(f): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Yorisb:

Will rather we go private and who knows, the pics might go wit the flow there? wink

how do we go private?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again by Yorisb: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
emails. .yim!

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me / The Girl..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.