Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (16364 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...i thought u are referring to me
someone Is Feeling Guilty Already
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire, abeg what's the meaning of this exclamation: oghenemeeeeeeeeeee?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...I pity women because their hearts will go down straight to hell ... i give you 97% not buharis type of 97% though
I'm a lover...
Not a playa!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
just for only you tho ...taking it down soon

But y ironical at d first place ? This is sharp
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
wanna see your gorgeous front cool

U want to see my applefront?

U will see it soon when am so freeminded ,n this nt d thread
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2019
adamskutty:
hmm. This ur yansh no be here oo.. uhhhmm

What about it ?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:
SisterFire, abeg what's the meaning of this exclamation: oghenemeeeeeeeeeee?
...Just like ur chinekemeeeeee , inugo !

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U want to see my applefront?

U will see it soon when am so freeminded ,n this nt d thread
alright dear
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:
And another...
... Now take my number you luk take away 0813 -645- 57__ hahahahaha! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

But y ironical at d first place ? This is sharp
I had to do that maybe just to kid around
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:

...same way you're judging me by my comments.
You see?

U are harsh 4 real
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
... Now take my number you luk take away 0813 -645- 57__ hahahahaha! grin grin grin
Complete am na.
But if you're serious...
You got my email
wink
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U are harsh 4 real
Are you serious?
You're in the military right?
You ought to have developed a 'thick skin' by now.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Are You No Longer A Soldier? Go Down There And Get Her For Me... I Do Not Want The Gangs To Kill Her, I Want To Kill Her Myself undecided

Am not an online soldier swt grin

,besides she has badass crusaders like lucifercelibate ,
devilhimself ,immhotep , Oilpussy and 20 others on her side ! Who are my? ,just a quiet lady
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:

Are you serious?
You're in the military right?
You ought to have developed a 'thick skin' by now.

So if am in military ,i should be shouted at RyT?
See i came here ,so that your type will always tell me sweetie honey rosey love stories of charming prince and rosey snowWhite , not harshness .
I want breakfast at bed not trumpets or official cursed call ,
I want sweetcuddle not punchful plays of toughskins
I want seaside Wetlovemaking not sex on a drypussy

Dats me for you Deal with the shiii OK grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Wizmax(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
nobody don write my name nd i no ugly fa....oh I almost 4got....MONEY NA EM B FINE....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

So if am in military ,i should be shouted at RyT?
See i came here ,so that your type will always tell me sweetie honey rosey love stories of charming prince and rosey snowWhite , not harshness .
I want breakfast at bed not trumpets or official cursed call ,
I want sweetcuddle not punchful plays of toughskins
I want seaside Wetlovemaking not sex on a drypussy

Dats me for you Deal with the shiii OK grin
Hahaha!
Nice one!
My apologies then, if I was harsh.
*spanks her bum, as I take a walk*
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by OfficialSam(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Iam not well known here grin

And not well fed too grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
OfficialSam:

Hmmm berigiger
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
OfficialSam:

lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by adamskutty(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

What about it ?
it looks like a portable mini calabash. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
adamskutty:
it looks like a portable mini calabash. cheesy

Am from deep mangroves crossriver , dont mind d bottom ok
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Phenomenal16(f): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
40secondsMan:
My birthday is today smiley

Let your love fall on me grin
.. Hbd.. Bigger u I pray �
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rate me.. single and searching smiley

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
Rate me.. single and searching smiley

86% sweetluking

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by 40secondsMan: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
citytv:
frodd Na u be this?

Frodd who? Na person name?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by adamskutty(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Am from deep mangroves crossriver , dont mind d bottom ok
Oooh that is nice, Crossriverians grin
I have had my own little experience tho. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by 40secondsMan: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
SaintHilary:

Bruz as u fine laidis u cum be 40secondsman cry
Happy Birthday though!

Here's mine sha..Yesterday sumtin grin

Naa bro...it's a metaphor cool

Besides,it's not really abt sex
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by 40secondsMan: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

He looks sweet Omg �� Major luci loves your photo trust Me kiss

Hbd 2 u youngie

Aaaaw,thanks...im thrilled, at the same time terrified really.

Analyqueenluci a fierce reputation precedes u

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by 40secondsMan: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. Hbd.. Bigger u I pray �

Thanks... smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
40secondsMan:

Aaaaw,thanks...im thrilled, at the same time terrified really.

Analyqueenluci a fierce reputation precedes u

Tanks , i keep it simple though smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.