Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode (47446 Views)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Opexzy: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by flinton(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Awol1:
Am I the only one seeing the wrong English?
You ain't alone

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2019
to think this never crossed my mind...what have our female soldiers been doing all this while
I only see them actively in pre pre wedding photos.

8 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Lastorator: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
to think this never crossed my mind...what have our female soldiers been doing all this while
I only see them actively in pre pre wedding photos.

Very good question...
If they cant be deployed to war zone, then they should be deployed to the streets or to do patrols so that the men can face war..

3 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by wink2015(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape

Jonathan made the foolish mistakes.

He should have traded some parts of the north to the boko haram insurgents for peace to reign.

The war is now a huge financial drain pipe.

Introducing women to the battle carried its complications give Nigeria 's level of development.

What works for Europe, Asia etc does not necessarily mean it will work for Nigeria.

Women are not used to the harsh realities in a war zone especially from the Nigeria situation.

It also carries its attendant risk of rape, sexual harassment.

Northern Muslims women who are in the military will not want to live their spouses to a war zone.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by nasirujj(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2019
Lastorator:
Y join the military if u r scared of death

Gbam I wonder ooo, I don't know what's wrong with sending females to front line. Since they receive the same salary.

7 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Gracesofar(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2019
boss1310:
if really you have fought wars then you should have known the female soldiers can't deploy themselves to the front there has to be an order for that,so I don't see why they should be tagged lazy

He hasn't been any close to war than keeping defensive IN a military base for a peace keeping operation. The idiot just want to be noted. That's if he even knows what a frontline means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by unbitchable(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Female soldiers in Syria fight alongside their Male counterpart against ISIS but it would be suicidal to do same here where our male soldiers are being easily overpowered by boko boys

3 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Machinegun91(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2019
the Nigerian female soldiers are mainly for the for the Nigerian male soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Stevegoddy23: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2019
They are meant for sex and da oda room ko?
BULLIONVAN4:
....I think female military personnel are not meant for wars....

2 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by nengibo: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2019
Police man fighting war
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by cobsol(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....

Everything is not tribalism, or religious war, mumu u, e get any other thing you sabi?

Come up with a healthy aguement.

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Modernist: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2019
Feminist won't take this one up, Let the equality begin. what a man can do a woman can do better grin

3 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by kareemkamil(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....

I think ur brain as being capsize, with this block empty full of religion brain, your mode of thinking is below toddler thinking.

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by renewable1(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2019
Oga keep quiet

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Modernist: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape
These terrorist believe it's a sin for them to be killed by a woman that they would to to hell if such happens. besides, Equal opportunity aren't you a proponent of that?

2 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Kenturkey048(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2019
boss1310:
if really you have fought wars then you should have known the female soldiers can't deploy themselves to the front there has to be an order for that,so I don't see why they should be tagged lazy
police does not even fight wars...the niqqa uploaded there is on a police uniform..we don't even know the war he fought....or is he a military man on police uniform...Nigerian uniform men does not even have definiteness of purpose ....
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2019
Aisha Buhari is the only true feminist in Nigeria. Others are just hypocrites. They want equality but they don't want the responsibilities involved. Let them be posted to fight the insurgents. ASAP.

12 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2019
Suicide mission.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Nostradamus: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2019
ChristineC:

so Nigeria have systematically massacred their male soldiers they now want to shift attention to young girls? why haven't Aisha Buhari enlisted her children into the Nigerian military?
I call on any female soldier, especially of southern origin, deployed for counter terrorism to leave the force at once.
is the emboldened possible?

I always thought soldiers(male or female)can't leave the service voluntarily.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by cybriz82(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Awol1:
Am I the only one seeing the wrong English?

Goan n wash ur eyes with salt,.sleep still dey ur eyes.. grin

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by ngwababe(f): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmmm, this one be say on how Oga chyke you you no gree, see you see sambisa ooo. Nsogbu dikwa.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by armadeo(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Rubbish talk so they would be caught and raped...

Or has boko haram told you they need women ?
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by cyrilamx(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2019
wink2015:

Jonathan made the foolish mistakes.

He should have traded some parts of the north to the boko haram insurgents for peace to reign.

The war is now a huge financial drain pipe.

Introducing women to the battle carried its complications give Nigeria 's level of development.

What works for Europe, Asia etc does not necessarily mean it will work for Nigeria.

Women are not used to the harsh realities in a war zone especially from the Nigeria situation.

It also carries its attendant risk of rape, sexual harassment.

Northern Muslims women who are in the military will not want to live their spouses to a war zone.
Then why will feminists be ranting all over the place about gender equality? or is it only men that are used to the harsh reality of war zone? If you u are against women deployment to war zone on ground of rape when caught, have u ever thought of what they do to male soldiers they take as prisoners? It is high time women admitted that femimism is a hoax and see the male folk as biologically superior to them.

12 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by omoadeleye(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
....I think female military personnel are not meant for wars....

They are meant to satisfy and grace the bed of their male counterparts after a battle in order to boost their morale ba?

These female soldiers are just there to slay and twerk with their uniforms.

4 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by sammyj: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2019
The ladies I saw in the post are Muslims based on their dress style. Abeg let us hear word!!
Sundaygeorge:

3 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Sheriman(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2019
cybriz82:

Goan n wash ur eyes with salt,.skerp still dey ur eyes.. grin
ODE buruku ni e. You can see an error of another person's English but can't see yours.. and if I meet you in person now you will be communicating with dead English..
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by DeRay98(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Aisha na mumu like the husband.

War that can are unable to fight in,you want to deploy women.

Too much mumu sperm from your husband don make u mumu aisha
An experienced soldier is talking from his experience and exposure yet an olodo like you is spewing thrash from empty brain.

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by AgentNairaland(f): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2019
What Man Can Do Woman Can Do More Better But To Face Boko Haram Now Woman Cannot Do Better Abi

Won Fe Ku...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election / The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.