Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode (47449 Views)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2019
it takes two to tango.
the most foolish first family.
yusuf is lazy and irresponsible.
buhari is clueless and a terrorists sympathizer.
while the first foolish lady is an accomplice in crime.
aisha is supposed to defend the interests of women but she is pushing her fellow women to their death.
why not enlist zahra?
abi yusuf mates no dey military?
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by kaima1984(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Aisha na mumu like the husband.

War that can are unable to fight in,you want to deploy women.

Too much mumu sperm from your husband don make u mumu aisha
The same idiot the mumu husband told that her stay in his house is in the kitchen and the oza room,now she wants another man's kitchen and oza room to be in sambisa forest,bunch of fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Aisha na mumu like the husband.

War that can are unable to fight in,you want to deploy women.

Too much mumu sperm from your husband don make u mumu aisha

Can't you just respond to issues intelligently for once? It shows the type of upbringing that you have. Too bad. Accursed children everywhere.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2019
armadeo:
Rubbish talk so they would be caught and raped...

Or has boko haram told you they need women ?
shekau cried to buhari that him and his boys are sick and tired of little girls.
that they now prefer matured women.
so buhari called Abba Kyari and Aisha to see what they can do about the situation until he comes back from the terrorist meeting in Burkina Faso

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2019
kaima1984:
The same idiot the mumu husband told that her stay in his house is in the kitchen and the oza room,now she wants another man's kitchen and oza room to be in sambisa forest,bunch of fools
.. Shame on you for calling her an idiot just because she spoke the truth.Guess you would ve being hailing her if she had advocated for their salaries to be increased and that of male soldiers decreased? You lots should keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Can't you just respond to issues intelligently for once? It shows the type of upbringing that you have. Too bad. Accursed children everywhere.
.. Don't mind them.They just comment without reasoning.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2019
UncleJudax:

Yes. Send people's sons and fathers instead. #feminist grin
is that why our women should go to the front?
a compromised war for that matter?
when women are violated,nature is violated.
don't be a beast
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Kokaine(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape
imagine capturing a female soldier. Hmm... With all the disease in their manhood. They will be very happy to have seen sex slaves for free . everyday sex. The women will suffer too much abeg
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by worldclass68(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2019
lol ...I can't stop laughing ooooo, u want to bring that thing up again. #bringback our girls# lol
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Sure, maybe espionage and breaking enemy lines, by covet seduction of senior officers of enemy combatants, walahi those Yankee and Isreali female soldiers can seduce me anytime...lol

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2019
livinbygrace:

So its only men that should be used as sacrifice and you people are clamoring for equality?
if our men in the military have been men indeed,we won't be discussing this topic in the first place.
maybe our military that is infested with low I.Q ,low morale,low training and zero initiative wants to involve our women in their compromised show of shame.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2019
engrchykae:
don't be a beast
.. Lol.All these manuplated men sef.So men don't get violated? And even they do,nature will still be intact abi?
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by merits(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....
d

Are you sure you are ok like this? Is like your medication as finished?
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Lol.All these manuplated men sef.So men don't get violated? And even they do,nature will still be intact abi?
you are mean
but I pity the women in your life
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by ojonugba2014(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2019
what a man cn do a woman cn do it better crew,oya show ur mother fucking face o
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. But it is not wrong to copy feminism from them abi? I just dey laugh una. Make una continue to deceive una selves. Bunch of hypocrites.
it's wrong to copy ferminism oga... u wan comment like say u get sense. feminists na scam!
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Odunolumide(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
....I think female military personnel are not meant for wars....

The gender equality and anti patriarchal noisemakers won't push a move for women to be equal to men in this case.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2019
engrchykae:
you are mean
but I pity the women in your life
. You ve just confirmed my earlier statement. Have a nice day.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
....I think female military personnel are not meant for wars....

What are they meant for?....mad man
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by merits(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape
But they can send people's sons,to fight war......
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Odunolumide:

The gender equality and anti patriarchal noisemakers won't push a move for women to be equal to men in this case.
.. You dey mind them? One is even here screaming how nature will be violated just because they were asked to go perform their duties as soldiers. Talk of increasing the pay slips of only the male soldiers in the battle field now and see the same people saying this tag you evil.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Odunolumide(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2019
SoNature:
I think female soldiers will be more useful in the IDP camps.

The males should be in the forest fighting the insurgents since they now rape the Boko Haram victims in IDP camps before giving them ordinary food.

This is the beat response I have seen all day , even better than mine.
You are a think tank...
We need more people like you to think outside the box.

Await your Ministerial Appointment

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2019
VajanahDischaj:

it's wrong to copy ferminism oga... u wan comment like say u get sense. feminists na scam!
.. Ok sorry madam. You are just telling me that Feminism is a scam.Thank you.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

What are they meant for?....mad man
Haba! bros are we quarrelling? why calling me a mad man this blessed sunday morning...,i said i *THINK* which means that i'm not sure.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2019
Sebi na them say they want equal right..
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:

But they can send people's sons abi...
No be una say you want equal right..
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Born2Breed(f): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Is it possible for a zombie like you to differentiate between intelligent and non-rational comment?
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Born2Breed(f): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2019
kaima1984:

Don't mind her and her zombie supporters.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Aisha is no more talking about cabal and her useless husband incompetency since cabal have blessed the iidiot with first lady

very useless Girl
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by UncleJudax(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2019
engrchykae:
don't be a beast
Get the ffuck out of here grin

If a man can do it, a woman can. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Ok sorry madam. You are just telling me that Feminism is a scam.Thank you.
yeah its rubbish. in Nigeria na just lousy but intelligent girls dey carry m for head
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2019
UncleJudax:

Get the ffuck out of here grin

If a man can do it, a woman can. cheesy
silly fool,ordinary sowore revolution now you can't join and you are shamelessly asking your mother and sisters to go to war.
beast of no nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.