Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode (47445 Views)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by UncleJudax(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adesolomon2014:

Spot on bro.
Small time they will shouting gender inequality.
I dnt know what happened to 'what a man can do, a woman can do better'
grin
All these fake-ass man-feminists, trashing their fellow men in the hope of getting laid cry

Women protest that they are not on top 100 Forbes list...but you ask how many of them are inventors?

They want to be generals in the military, but do not want to go to wars?

I call it unequal equality grin

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by tck2000(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=makewetalk2 post=82245742]who is this one? what is our cup of tea in this?
all this na nunsense
Nigerian youths should be engaged positively. stealing the time of the youths on things like these na make this country still day scatter. Old men way senior most people grandad's still day rule and them still day born pikin. How old is Buhari and how old are his kids? The children of the first wife, where dem day?
A country way be say the judicial ruling of people way steal maggi no day take 2 days but people way steal billions go free. The mind of the average kid today no day book. small small girls just feel say tohtohh na the only way to success. All the actresses na ashew---oh. no shame again. people even day advertize their small girls to men. Old women no gree leave market for small girls. old men still won pipe secondary school girls. Which kind world we just day sef.
most nigerians go say oyibo no get culture but all of them won raise their children for cultureless country.
I just tire
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by ramatintin(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....
this is just trash.if women can't be deploy to combat insecuritywant is there use in the military then.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by ramatintin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Aisha na mumu like the husband.

War that men are unable to fight in,you want to deploy women.

Too much mumu sperm from your husband don make u mumu aisha
yet you people claim equality but female shouldn't be deploy cos men could fight the war
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
UncleJudax:

I am pained. grin ...man you some supper dry-pussy.

You must be a petrid airbag to think I am in Buhari's camp. grin... If only you have an ounce of data about my politics. Buhari is a legendary slowpoke, but that has nothing to do with your inherent stupidity.

What kind of fucckface are you? You probably think you have an argument...women should not be deployed to war zones? undecided

Oh yeh! Any woman who doesn't want to go to combat, should join a ministry, not the military.

please shut up.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by UncleJudax(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
engrchykae:
please shut up.
Now look who just bought some painkillers grin cheesy kiss

Dumbass!
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
The military authorities know the reason why they have not yet be fully utilised for wars.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Apple2: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
In Nigeria, they respect and protect women too much, it has been like that right from time
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by engrchykae(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
UncleJudax:
Now look who just bought some painkillers grin cheesy kiss
Dumbass!
moronic fool
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by UncleJudax(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
engrchykae:
moronic fool
grin cheesy kiss
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by shadrama(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
nasirujj:
My question, is there salary the same with the men, if yes then they should be deployed asap, since they said what man can do woman can do even better. Feminist don't quote me pls.
my brother the only thing they know is to play hide and seek with their superior. i call them the oza room soldiers

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Coolgent(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....
Female soldiers kill u there!
Bigot
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Coolgent(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
nasirujj:
My question, is there salary the same with the men, if yes then they should be deployed asap, since they said what man can do woman can do even better. Feminist don't quote me pls.
They enjoyed same salary with the male counterpart in fact they usually get promotion before those sacrificing their lives at Sambisa forest. cry

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by lereinter(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Women can't be on war front

If women are on peace keeping that should not be they should be on war front

Aisha buhari posterity will judge you ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was Yahaya Bello Calculating While Judgement Was Ongoing? / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.