Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! (2648 Views)

See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) / My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by chinnys(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2007
Hissing seriously
I have a question, have that girl ever abandoned the parents just becos they could'nt get her a car !!
Rubbish
My advise is dump her.
Now i believe this proverb - some people get cap but no head, some get head and no cap.
What a world!!
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by oreofemi(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2007
All u have to do is to calm down also ,because i think ur girlfriend did not like u but she loves ur money ,some girls are like that ,all they want is cool stuff , but the issue right now is that ,if u have a car u can give her,just give her and continue with ur relationship but if u dont have ,tell her u will buy it for her when u have money,infact ur girlfriend need some lectures ,tell her to see me in my office
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by angel4ever(f): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2009
one may think they know much but at a time you will be disappointed that you know nothing at all.
i dnt think she will come back to u. leave alone a girl that does respect herself doesnt need to be respected
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by Yoighaman(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
If ur middle name is not "Mugu and your other name is not "Maga" which i'm sure is not the case; you had beta flee b4 she milks u dry.

Leave her alone; she doesn't love u; else, she'll milk u dry n dump u

Now is the time to flee -do so briskly but intelligently
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by lolarde(f): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
dont be the mugu. she needs ur money n not you. you are only the courier
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by angel4ever(f): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
oh my guy are you still with her you beta live now that jesus is still in heaven or else you will explain to God wat you use the money he give to you to do. sorry for you sha
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by missagbaa(f): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by missagbaa(f): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2009
@ poster. my dear,like some will always say*there are many fishes in da ocean*. she is not d only woman in d world u knw.there a lot of girls who will gv everythng to have a guy like u. my advice boyfriend;dont gv in to her demands.my younger cousin did it once demandin a car 4rm her fiance for her birthday nd i personaly told d guy not 2 buy it.dy broke up,made up nd got married but she nw undastands dat relationship shouldnt be about wat u get or not.i'd rather u gv d car 2 ur sister cos she forever will remain ur own bt dat girl!! no way[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by kukus01(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2009
Dude welcome to the reality world of women for you, give her a car, a house everything and she will come back asking for your head on a platter, F@*K love dude!!!!!!!!!
and u aint had sex in 3months shocked shocked shocked
damn!!!!!!!!! go get good sex out there man b4 ur konji level reach red alert ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by boy1(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2009
poster--na wa 4 u. . .y u dey do like ogbono na wink--use your head na. sad--think am very well.
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by henryhemon(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
@poster,
Love is reciprocal,if God doesn't love us i guess most of us wouldn't love God our creator not to talk of someone taken advantage of you,dump her ass,if her father had one she wouldn't see material things has a big deal and she wouldn't be begging you for your car,so the best advise i will give you is let her go,there are many girls out there waiting for you to say hello even among her friends.so that feel rejected.
Re: Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! by Aphys: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
It is really so funny reading about the comments on this issue.It is obvioius that most have not fallen in love before.Know that the common love guys fall in nowadays,is with the intention to be intimate with and dump,QED

When you fall in love with a feeling,you want to pamper and satisfy your lover.Your feelings is so high about your lover,so much so that intimacy is not your focus.You can be inside the bedroom together and not really want to be intimate with her.To you conversing and admiring look would just be enough,ofcourse there will be occasional intimacy.

Coming to your problem,when you enter a relationship, you need to keep an analytical mind.This is very important,you have to be able to read your lover to know whether you are on the same wavelength.this is because if you love her more than she you,there might be problem.

Get hold of your emotions and take a grip of yourself.Stop feeling sorry for yourself or feeling cheated.You need to move on from this girl.Obviously you have played with money with her.so,quit.
For more help, visit, http://secretstomaritalsuccess..com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House / Average Naija Lady Doesn't Think Of What She's Bringing To A Relationship, Why? / What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.