Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (71358 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2019
condemn:
80% of Naija ladies are hoes

Very correct. 16% are gold diggers. It's quite logical since most people are poor so no gold to dig. 4% are made in heaven by divine. I've been searching for how to contact divine for a wife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by ashewoboy(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2019
DocH:

Very correct. 16% are gold diggers. It's quite logical since most people are poor so no gold to dig. 4% are made in heaven by divine. I've been searching for how to contact divine for a wife.

these statistics are amazingcheesy.

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Korllami007:
This is entitlement mentality is something else and that's why most of them are ingrates. Any help you render to them, they see it as their right or they are doing you favour for allowing you to help them.

Guys should start dashing you money because you have Vagina
".. doing you favour for allowing you to help them" grin grin grin

Some Naija ladies don cast cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by profilemessages: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2019
apart from their pvssies, what else do women have to offer?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Bachwezi(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2019
All naija girls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by sofiscatedmoron: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
sexysage:
Another lunatic on the prowl
Work they won't work but they want to maintain that thing that smells like fish...
Bunch of lazy asses
but u eat fish

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Bruno3000(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
condemn:
nope. 98% especially the so called girl friends.

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by ashewoboy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
where is lalasticlala?
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by makapella(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
condemn:
Easy pressure nah.Take it easy with yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Sukueponmalu: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
At least 90% of women have olosho traits in them
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by ashewoboy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
safarigirl, what is your take on this?

where is lalasticlala though?
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by sexysage(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

but u eat fish

The fish I eat has more nutrients offer to my body compared to that orifice with fishy smell that will drain nutrients from your body while you're at work drilling it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by ashewoboy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
hey lalasticlala.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Dvicent81: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Baddest moutt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sometimes I pity them. No wonder they easily get angry especially during monthly cycle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Babaheekmat: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
The mod that pushed this to the front page should be punished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by TemmyT002(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
sexysage:
Work they won't work but they want to maintain that thing that smells like fish...
Bunch of lazy asses

Abeg, does it smell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stupid girl
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Truthbites: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
NL is finished..see what made FP...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Amstupid(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Na dis kind tin I tell my landlady,,,, Now

Am homeless embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by franchasng: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by femi4: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
cerpvad:
This one got me. Someone should please tell her that vagina is a self cleaning organ. It requires no effort to take care of itself grin
self cleaning?....not in this context
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by nextstep(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business, If She Asks For Money, Pls Give Her' - Lady Says

What bothers me most is this "if she asks for money"... why aren't women being encouraged to make their own money? Then they can do whatever they like. Haba, we all had the same educational opportunities: half my classes in nursery, primary, secondary, university were girls. What are they doing with their own education?

Guys need to go on strike and tell women to make their own money jare... I will work hard and somebody who has the same opportunities as me (but maybe refused to study and hustle like me) will come and be asking me for money. Because why?

10 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vagina Business Center

A coded name for prostitutes calling themselves runs girls.

Any girl asking a guy "what would you give me" is a prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by myfan: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Is it today you'll know that? Pussy has been a business center since the day it was created.

Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by bimgo: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bad mouth
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by PotatoSalad(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Looks like nairaland mods do shifts. The ones that push stuff to fp in the morning are smarter than the ones that push stuff to fp at night.

I didn't mention names o

7 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Princerichi0(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
I've seen it all. grin grin grin people are crazy. That reply off me
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Masterdazhem: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Not even suprised, bleeping broke hoes everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
sexysage:
Bunch of lazy asses
So your girlfriend's thing smells like fish?
Well,you and the lady are on the same boat give her money to maintain it so she won't smell like fish anymore, ode.

3 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
condemn:

Dey there dey deceive yourself
it works for extremely low life girls don't worry...Remember everyone has their own class...He just told u his kind of preys...Don't blame him...Ejaculation na d aim& objective even mgbekes and ekaites does it better scientifically and beerparlorlically proven ����

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.