Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,056 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (71360 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Eagba(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2019
tunary:
Then there will be no need to use soap to wash it only ordinary water? Then if she wants to wash her pants or hondies she can use only water alone? Do your research very well pls
I believe in your institute of tunary education and department of iberiberism that you Attend, equates vagina and panties to mean the same thing. guy see Abeg just face frone and don't quote me again.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Halo22: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Seriously I checked how much my spouse spends on pad monthly, it is above $100. Not to talk of other things that follow like sprays, cos she knows I detest any fishy odour.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Od1n: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
So your girlfriend's thing smells like fish?
Well,you and the lady are on the same boat give her money to maintain it so she won't smell like fish anymore, ode.
If her father had hustled, he wont have a daughter depending on another man's money to smell or not smell like fish.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by BluntBoy(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2019
tunary:
You are not a female so how come you know so much about vagina?

SMH...

People read in this world. You should too.

Those who know so much about animals are not animals. They know because they read or researched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Kaymaxine(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2019
"Taking care of over-used vagina" is the correct sentence!!!
Na olosho dey take care of vagina!!!
As a normal woman,just shave,have your bath and wash it regularly!!!
Which one is "taking care" again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by lapo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
She's right, especially, if the traffic is high.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by cerpvad(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
No vex bruh. Go and arrest her for not being shy about her views on veejay care grin
tunary:
Why is she complaining that the thing is giving her problem? Don't you know that ladies are too shy to discuss sensitive issues like this
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

SMH...

People read in this world. You should too.

Those who know so much about animals are not animals. They know because they read or researched.
Thank you brother
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Shalommy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
patoski39:
make we do business
. Business kee u dia.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Shalommy:
. Business kee u dia.
mail me ur numba make we tok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.