Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (71365 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Masterdazhem: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
makapella:
very stupid comment..Not 80% but 98%
You still far off bro, you mean 99.9999%

angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
That lady’s vagina is what we call a cost center. The question is what value add is the money doing to her pussy, and does it translate into a superlative experience for the end user ?
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by kevotek1000(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
That's a good question for her to answer... Let me do the reverse. Girls when ur guys ask u for money give it to him cus it's not easy maintaining penis o... Aunty does this statements sound well?

Internet liberty has made some ladies foolish and stupid at d same time.

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by naijadrivablog: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Some women are so dirty that they don't bathe on time. A woman, who was a close neighbor once said this to me back when we were younger and I shut her down. I visited her couple of times at 12pm, 2pm and she hadn't taken her bath.

I told her that whoever was dating her "de try o".

Ordinary water can keep it clean. Mumu ones go use soap de douche.

After dem go de find make we give them Headies Award angry

5 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Angelfrost(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sigh... Most Nigerian ladies are an embarrassment to the feminist movement with these "dependency syndrome", and attitude of " entitlement"...

This is why I dislike pussy-whipped imbeciles who call themselves men.

7 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by BrainSanitizer: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jerkules:
She should tell us what and what she is buying to maintain it o,abi what were our Foremothers using to maintain theirs? Is this a New Generation Pussy?
Ever heard of digital poossy?
I bet you haven't.
Maybe that's the type she has.

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Ronline(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
nextstep:

What bothers me most is this "if she asks for money"... why aren't women being encouraged to make their own money? Then they can do whatever they like. Haba, we all had the same educational opportunities: half my classes in nursery, primary, secondary, university were girls. What are they doing with their own education?

Guys need to go on strike and tell women to make their own money jare... I will work hard and somebody who has the same opportunities as me (but maybe refused to study and hustle like me) will come and be asking me for money. Because why?
Because you made the first call..

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by EXLOVER(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
condemn:

Dey there dey deceive yourself
the guy is right
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by nextstep(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ronline:
Because you made the first call..
That's why I no dey do again. Let me stay by myself abeg. Money I will use to buy door for my house is what one person will wear for head for 2 months.

4 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by EzekaUdenee: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:
Vagina Business Center

A coded name for prostitutes calling themselves runs girls.

Any girl asking a guy "what would you give me" is a prostitute.
[/s]
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
cerpvad:
This one got me. Someone should please tell her that vagina is a self cleaning organ. It requires no effort to take care of itself grin
It requires no effort to take care of itself. A va GI Na that has not been washed without soap and water for one year can you make use of it? Say what u are sure of
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by engrchykae(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
ashewoboy:

why not? I just have to be good with words. make her laugh. make her comfortable with me. then I'm on my way to phucking that pvssycheesy.
akwuna chi umu.
meaning ashawo wey get children.
na wetin you be.
chai women don hear am for your side
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by PDPGuy: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Her point is that it takes a lot of effort to keep the vagina clean..She wasn’t saying that she uses her vagina for business
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
She is right that it's not easy to take care of the vagina where she got it wrong is when she advertised the entitlement mentality that many Naija babes have...
Smelling anus it's like your anus is also giving you problem

2 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jerkules:
She should tell us what and what she is buying to maintain it o,abi what were our Foremothers using to maintain theirs? Is this a New Generation Pussy?

Foremothers lol

2 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by cerpvad(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
How are you sure hers has not been washed for one year? Àbí na you dey manage am for her? grin
tunary:
It requires no effort to take care of itself. A va GI Na that has not been washed without soap and water for one year can you make use of it? Say what u are sure of
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by VicM6: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
notin man no go see for NL..... local man is tire and wants to go to mars
how can d pussycat become a business centre and so expensive to take care of..... which means the pussycat must be having lots of customers and client going in and out.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by VicM6: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Foremothers lol
fore sister,brother and uncle go soon enter list grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by jamace(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by cerpvad(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Show us the context bruh grin
femi4:
self cleaning?....not in this context
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Ferrous(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
ashewoboy:

why not? I just have to be good with words. make her laugh. make her comfortable with me. then I'm on my way to phucking that pvssycheesy.

As I'm doing now
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Obason22(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Her own is super market center.

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hahahahah
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Sirseedorf(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vagina is now a Business centre, thanks to our lady.
Maybe we should be buying ticket before we watch their station too.
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Femijohn198: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
No watch your vagina leave it like that, foolish pikin
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by SmellingAnus(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hi
tunary:
Smelling anus it's like your anus is also giving you problem
everyone has a smellinganus including you especially after defecation grin
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
cerpvad:
How are you sure hers has not been washed for one year? Àbí na you dey manage am for her? grin
Why is she complaining that the thing is giving her problem? Don't you know that ladies are too shy to discuss sensitive issues like this
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Shalommy(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
So now vagina come be joke? undecided
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Femijohn198:
No watch your vagina leave it like that, foolish pikin
She is looking for money to buy detergent to wash it that's why she is pleading on behalf of her fellow ladies
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shalommy:
So now vagina come be joke? undecided
wich day u go cum 042?
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by tunary(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Hi everyone has a smellinganus including you especially after defecation grin
Smelling anus I do not dispute that buh I do not battle a critical one
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Shalommy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
patoski39:
wich day u go cum 042?
. Come do wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.