Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me (41326 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by generationz(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,
I'm 23 yrs and currently running my HND program.
I have a bf and we have been dating for almost a year.

We do almost everything together and we see each other every single day...
But now am irritated by him.

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I just want a break but I don't want to hurt him.
This isn't the first time its happening to me,
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Sometimes I just want my time alone but my bf doesn't seem to understand that.
Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........
He wants me to meet his mum but have been giving him excuses....

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks

I understand where you are coming from.

My mum always says " Too much familiarity breeds contempt.''

However if you can't cope with the sight of your boyfriends face daily how will you cope when you get married and start living together?

You need to take a break from this relationship and do some self evaluation.

Ask yourself what you want in a relationship.

What kind of guys do you like?

It seems you only date available guys and have never had the experience of choosing someone you truly vibe with.

The initial feeling you have is just the excitement of starting something new. As it wears off your so-called feelings turn to hate.

It seems like you have commitment phobia and the worst part of things is that you
can't even voice out your opinion directly. You use indirect communication which in essence is no communication at all.

You really need to stay away from dating from at least a year and find out what you want in a partner.

Being in a relationship is more that doing couple goals and screaming I have a boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by millionboi2: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks
Ur village ppl will definitely have an answer

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by slimanyd: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

Hey stop there, there is a break in marriage ,They called it Divorce. But its a pity ure toiling that same part now.3 boyfriends already counting and more to follow . Without prejudice, i know u guys had intimacy . and how i wish i can talk to your boyfriend currently now. Almost all ladies in question have these same issues ure facing every month where they wont wanna talk to there BF or hussy or they will feel like been alone . A bf and hussy that understand already know ure passing through ur hormonal inbalance stage. They will never bother u at that point . The more a Bf disturbs the lady during these stage, The more the lady hates and dislike the guy . But at the end , The ladies come back to there senses after few days which is always less than a week. And make amends of been cold . Before i could understand these psychic stuff with ladies . I often thinks i get issues but now. Its a bygone.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by sweettinz20(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
i guess some people are like that, it shows that you're not into your bf anymore and you want some alone time to think about things and be sure you're on the right path, its kinda hard but we just humans and we have little control over what we feel
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by SenecaTheYonger: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
H

It's because you've lost your ability to pair bond. In marriage, you'll have to leave together with your boyfriend for life. What are you going to do then? If you continue this way, you're going to get to 40 years old unmarried.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
cry

Your problem is not spiritual, but psychological. Only people who constantly masturbate share similar stories.
My thought: you've become so sexually independent that the opposite sex now irritates you. It is a problem bigger than you think.

You need a psychologist more than you need nairalanders.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by IronFX: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Familiarity breeds contempt, in this case overfamiliarity. I don’t know about others but I usually hate the person I’m dating at some point mostly because of bad attitude that they refuse to work on. But I always stick in because you gotta be realistic with love, it won’t be all pleasures for sure and over time I get past it. It’s a 50-50 chance that eventually you’ll regret leaving him or not. After my 4yr relationship ended I realized there’s really no love, no loyalty. Just common interests, once you’re no longer valuable you’re forgetten. The best you can actually do is pray what attracted you to your partner not be something that can easily fade away. Because people change, and things change, even feelings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Viking007(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Larryfest:
When you start attending Shiloh 2039 in search of a husband then you will be ok..
cheesy
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by donprinyo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Because u never carry belle
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Fidelismaria: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
angry angry grin grin grin

I'm pretty sure you irritate your boyfriend too

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Kwanza: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Everything I see here is money-inscripted....

Someone who can drop better than him is now playing "Jealous by fireboy dml" for you...

We know nah...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by alabimustcry: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
tell us your mind..that u ve seen another person ..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ghost3040: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
shocked shocked..A 23 years old already left two boyfriends and the current one is her third...wow!!! By 28 ur milage no go be here..!!

Anyways sha...thank God say tóto no get meter... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by naijadrivablog: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Spiritual husband
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by oshe11: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

Its because your Daily routine isnt funfilled

He just visits, talk small, shift pant, insert deek, remove deek, arrange pant, talk small, say goodbyes and repeat tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Kwanza: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
alabimustcry:
tell us your mind..that u ve seen another person ..
Just look above.....

You have said it all.

Spiritual husband koo
Spiritual husband nyii
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Ozana77(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
EmekaBlue:
If he/they are dropping money steady whenever around u no go feel this way.

agaracha nwanyi

On God

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Zinny25(f): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
what happens when you get married you get tired, irritated and file for divorce after few months of marriage.... I feel it's because you are still young, just 23 , you feel the best is still out there and want to explore.

Just work on yourself gal

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Kokaine(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

This isn't the first time its happening to me,ok

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
okay fine, break up.
But then have you tried cooking groundnut soup with goat meat? I don't have much to say so I'd just advice you browse it. Make enquiries and cook it. It goes very well with pounded yam. Its worth the try. Seriously go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Samanza89: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.

And I wish you same when it happens to you, I.e him telling you point blank... Amen!..
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Lamanii22(f): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.

I think she's still in love with him... Maybe they only need a break or some space so they can miss each other ... She can as well speak to him about it...
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Cchuks27(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's a mental issue my dear. I don't have the exact words to describe it but if maybe we know a little more about your background, then probably, we might be able to pinpoint the issue here.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

You have not fully healed from a previous broken heart...... Your heart is still sore.........
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by YorubaEmir: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
same thing happens to me. I see a girl I like, I crush on her. After talking with her for the first time, i start feeling there is nothing special about her and I will lose all the attraction towards her

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by adenigga(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lady, solution right? Ori oke, serious deliverance. Dats my advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Rensolar(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

Come back in 5 years time let's talk

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by udemzyudex(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Important of space , this is one thing most guys don't understand.

Girls play hard to get why can't you play hard to get too cheesy

Don't rush to pick her calls,allow it to ring the second time or third time before picking,girls do this a lot too. grin

Give room to miss each other,see each other maybe 3 - times in a week if you stay close, don't be too clingy or needy, don't call often ,haba get a life naa.

I learnt the hard way,of course she told me and I was happy she did.

Girls don't like nice guys even when they claim they do.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by zagorakis(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
I feel you are not yet mature to be in a relationship or that your boyfriend does not really measure up to ur friends(clique) boyfriends when u compare them.. Thereby making you shy to be with him.
NB: all boils down to immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by mimicious(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Give me his number let me talk to him on your behalf tongue

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Kapeter(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
jjcena:
Spiritual husband
spirituial husband ko, spiritual f**kmate ni.

Op, nothing wrong with you spiritually hare, you are just unbalance(emotionally) just like me. In a minute i want to be with someone so badly and before you know, i'm done, i don't even want to see them again. I think growing up contribute to this thing sha cuz for me, i was raised a loner so often times i don't see any good reason to have anybody by myself since i have always been by myself without no issue.

Your case might be different sha.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by tintingz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
OP, this is not spiritual, it's normal and almost everyone experience it even in marriage. Some people just hide it or pretend.

Ones two lovers are close they start loosing interest at a point and feel like being alone, this is because you have gotten what you're looking for, the excitement, feelings is not what it seems or expected, humans are not perfect. And i also think this is biological thing, it's common in animals, animals don't stay long together except few animals or have concept of marriage.

If you guys keep doing same thing everyday, it will get more boring and irritating, you guys needs to spice it up with fun, go out and have fun, if you're an introvert my advice suspend it, know when to be introvert and extrovert. Because from the way I'm seeing it you're an introvert, I'm an introvert too but not always, I've learn to be extrovert too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.