Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana (58070 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Hades2016(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
penguinpikin:
... lazy yoot. see where ur empty brain go. u suppose come as goat
and u suppose come as poop

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Hades2016(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
ledaman:
Stupid chronic bachelor like you!
mumu who collect your meat

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Emperor4tune(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
I just pity this man,may his strength not fail him because the load he has just bought home may brake his backbone,i suggest the family take this man for regular medical check up,what kills a man is almost everwhere.wish them gudluck
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=82842058][/quote] wink wink

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Mraproko1: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Occupy till I come, that gown was brought from the tailors place with a bulldozer.
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by mormoney85(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He shouldn't try such again. There are things you commit to God. He alone can move mountains...

Cute couple smiley
playing user for him grin
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Okoroawusa: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2019
czar2k16:
Cute Couple. The bride reminds me of that Fat dark lady in the Empire Tvseries
Yeah!!!

Her father is from kenya
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by alklas(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Successlane:

Yes, Men that are tired of life.
ehen! no go try am o
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by alklas(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Successlane:

Yes, Men that are tired of life.
ehen! no go try am o
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Greatzeus(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
This guy is under a spell

Look at what he brought home

A living trailer
Senseless comment from a senseless moniker
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Celebrity93(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He shouldn't try such again. There are things you commit to God. He alone can move mountains...

Cute couple smiley
Hahahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by victorian(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2019
madenigga:

But u don't look slim though

I'm not slim!

That's what I'm saying

I would have been married since . I'm just scared

A guy wants to propose to me this morning , we are scutinizing ourselves with questions and answer. He is scared of lies from women , with disrespectful behaviour from women . He's a young widower.

While I'm scared of infidelity , lies , mind games and irresponsible behaviour from men.

So we are both on hot seats towards each other and scared lol.

Although He likes my plump shape .
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Emichaelvictor(m): 3:21am On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Cute couple smiley

Hahahahahahaa....didn't say nothing.....Brutus said it all
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Some men dey try oo grin
But we can still classify you as chubby now your backside no be here grin
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by niceguy555: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
agbonkamen:
I learnt fat women pussy are very tight any back up to this? grin

Very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.