Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana (58071 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Starhearts: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
I learnt fat women pussy are very tight any back up to this? grin

Always tight and narrow
I don tired
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by penguinpikin: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hades2016:
How this guy wan take bang this mother elephant ?
... lazy yoot. see where ur empty brain go. u suppose come as goat
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by thundafire: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Even in bed dnt try it
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Solsix(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He shouldn't try such again. There are things you commit to God. He alone can move mountains...

Cute couple smiley
Just the mountain facing me now
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Freemanbobble: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:

Yes o
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Onyi90(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He shouldn't try such again. There are things you commit to God. He alone can move mountains...

Cute couple smiley
grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by sonnie10: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Here's that attention you ordered.
I hope you choke on it undecided
Silly. Simple sarcasm is hard for you to comprehend.
That was just an ironic joke, which unfortunately is a reality. Most people have gym membership but hardly make use of it but expect results.
Just like Christians who have bible but do not read it and expect to know God,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by freeman1010: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who send am go marry plus size?
Next time he will be careful when making a choice
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by sexysage(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
This guy is under a spell

Look at what he brought home

A living trailer

Living what
You get bad mouth nor be small
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Sultty(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
GistCaster:
A wedding reception which recently took place in Ghana, captured the moment groom was unable to carry his plus-sized bride. Gistmore reports

The groom identifies as David and his bride, Pearl thrilled the guests at the event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MNWHBA9Fz/?igshid=4aix55c4exuz

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/groom-unable-to-carry-his-plus-sized-bride-on-wedding-day-in-ghana-photos
This man will be greedy. See the size d man chose to be her husband shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Olusola101990: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
this one no b plus sized...na plus sized into bracket 10
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by xcelentattitude(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who told OP he was trying to carry her? Is that how you attempt to carry someone who is not a baby? Mtcheew!

Moreover, that's even his brother's wife and not his babe grin
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Dagger111(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:

I swear no be lie, maybe cos its always meaty.
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
No go area
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Cute couple smiley
But it is u elders that says, if you have faith, you can move mountain
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by kadiri3(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nuclear99:
Laslas Marriage na scam
U NO GO MARRY BDAT?
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nnemuka(f): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
lovely couple....
guys with big bold beautiful women are the real mvp
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Nuclear99(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
kadiri3:
U NO GO MARRY BDAT?
You go give me your sister??

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by kadiri3(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
IT SO TIGHT GUY,

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by victorian(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:
This guy just frustrated slim ladies that are beautiful yet can't find a man...lol

The weird thing is that , my friends who are fat ,are all married to successful men.

That's just one weird thing about men .

If not for my shakara and fear , I for don marry early this year . but still watching smiley

May God help me , amen .
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by mercyviv(f): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ha, love is sure a beautiful thing!
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Successlane: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
alklas:
Is it true dat fat women love 2 sit on their husband chest cry
Any comments

Yes,
Men that are tired of life.
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by madenigga(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
victorian:

The weird thing is that , my friends who are fat ,are all married to successful men.

That's just one weird thing about men .

If not for my shakara and fear , I for don marry early this year . but still watching smiley

May God help me , amen .
But u don't look slim though
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Fuckgovt: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Y even try at the first instance
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by godofuck231: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Abraham tank A2 fully armoured

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Emmasnoop(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:

My guy nor go there oh that side na die oh and their thing they smell well well.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Jaqenhghar: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
superlanny:
This are they type of men that will be going to church and praying to God for Double Portion. Naw you have itN don't come later and say she eats to much or she beats you up or she snores etc, enjoy your triple portion.
This one pass double portion.
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by eposho: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Darling what do we have for breakfast fast now we killed the last � yesterday?
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by Rebelutionary: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin hahahahhhaha....guy you are maaaaad! See me they laugh they cry!
sirusX:
When you face difficult times, know the challenges are not sent to destroy you.

They are sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.

The race is not for the swift, but he who endures till the end.

Young man... I say lift with all your strength, for you can only die once

This is just the battle... the war is in the other room

You shall conquer and shame those who mock you

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by sirusX(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rebelutionary:
cheesy grin grin grin hahahahhhaha....guy you are maaaaad! See me they laugh they cry!

You are blessed in your tears of laughter grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by trybe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=82833746]This guy is under a spell

Look at what he brought home

A living trailer [/quot
His choice man......not yours
It's high time we begin to respect people's decision
Re: Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana by tunary(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sow ur caot according to ur size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.