Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (32734 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by solmusdesigns: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
nasbiafra:

THATS Y U WILL NEVER HAVE SENSE.
typical ibo and insults.. abeg fvck off my mention no time for that
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Blasphemy, let God almighty deal with you for claiming his title and position.
Shut up, mumu.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Yakarii: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
[/s]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by nasbiafra(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
AND THATS Y WE WILL ALWAYS BE THORN IN YOUR FLESH.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Sagay212: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
But is Tinubu really nursing the ambition to become president? Where exactly is this news coming from. Well there are two people that can NEVER become presidents of Nigeria . Tinubu and el rufai. They can NEVER EVER become president no matter what happens
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by engrchykae(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Same north that shoeless jonathan defeated in 2011 and Obasanjo 2003 abiola 1993 ... oga na Ibo still dey fear north.. 2023 may the best rigger win
who gave LIFE TO A DYING HEGEMONY of fulani if not TINUBU and his southwest cohorts ?
we have always believed that the south can unite and keep the illiterates where they belonged but the southwest only prefer to spite igbos.
we voted mko
we voted obasanjo.
but yoruba are yet to return the favor
they may claim they voted gej but they did because they thought he being an ijaw would be anti igbo but when he disappointed them,they aligned with a dying hegemony that have plagued Nigeria since independence.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by PeaceNexus(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Quit dreaming bro...nothing like a united South. This country should just slip into true federalism else, it should obliterate
Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by juman(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Obviously its a group looking for remnant from politicians to eat.
Group without any political influence.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Asura: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Since they want to stop rotational presidency, we would gladly accept......but first let them decentralise power. Every state should have larger control of its people and it's resources!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Yakarii: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

According to mohamad junaid, Ibos are northerns baby they obey north fully

You to show everyone you don't fear north and fight for PDP 2023 tickets
[/s]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Yakarii: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
[/s]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Obason22(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2019
We don't need rotational, let Biafra go.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Yakarii: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2019
[s][s]
solmusdesigns:
[/s][/s]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Vince77(m): 12:56am On Oct 09, 2019
I know Nigeria is a country where the impossible seem to be possible but one impossible thing that can never be possible is Tinubu becoming president.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by temitopealabi: 1:33am On Oct 09, 2019
take control of your money. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by hollowpot15684(m): 2:27am On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:
Just like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

You are a big liar, Tinubu will outsmart all of them.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Kpoikpoi: 3:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Kpoikpoi: 3:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Wow,Tinubu is very popular.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2019
If Presidency is being handed over to the chosen ones, why is INEC wasting money to conduct elections/ selection process

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by fxdee(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

I wouldn't vote for him and I am yoruba
That does not matter after all Obasanjo never won his polling boot but won the election two times. Infact a friend of mine told a story that he was the only person that voted for obasanjo in one of the polling units just to show appreciation of what he did for him in the past then after counting pple started raining courses on the sole person that voted for him but he could not boldly come out but the man won the election...in as much i m not a jagaban fan, i will never support somebody boasting as if he could single-handedly install somebody as a president..i truly support an igbo person to balance it
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by fxdee(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
engrchykae:
who gave LIFE TO A DYING HEGEMONY of fulani if not TINUBU and his southwest cohorts ?
we have always believed that the south can unite and keep the illiterates where they belonged but the southwest only prefer to spite igbos.
we voted mko
we voted obasanjo.
but yoruba are yet to return the favor
they may claim they voted gej but they did because they thought he being an ijaw would be anti igbo but when he disappointed them,they aligned with a dying hegemony that have plagued Nigeria since independence.
Which favour yoruba will return? because Obasanjo is never a yoruba candidate. He did nt win in his own state...Simply say you voted for the party and expect the party to return the favour.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2019
fxdee:
That does not matter after all Obasanjo never won his polling boot but won the election two times. Infact a friend of mine told a story that he was the only person that voted for obasanjo in one of the polling units just to show appreciation of what he did for him in the past then after counting pple started raining courses on the sole person that voted for him but he could not boldly come out but the man won the election...in as much i m not a jagaban fan, i will never support somebody boasting as if he could single-handedly install somebody as a president..i truly support an igbo person to balance it

when Obasanjo won in 1999 the rest of the country supported him, so he didnt need the SW vote, if there are 10 voters and 6 are for you dont need the remaining voters. . Tinubu and APC cannot win an election today without SW votes. Tinubu cannot take presidency from Osinbajo and expect SW to vote for him. Igbo cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria anytime soon.

Tinubu is not contesting because he is too smart to contest. You dont become the man who overthrew the Afinifere in the SW and rendered them toothless, a political dynasty that has dominated SW politics since before independence, the 1st man in Nigeria's history to orchestrate the defeat of a sitting govt at the center, by fighting political battles you cant win. Tinubu is not like Atiku, that lets blind ambition cloud his judgement. Tinubu will wait for the right moment and if it never comes then so be it. Tinubu will not make a step that makes him worse than he is. it is politically suicidal for him to even attempt to contest.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by mrmacdon(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Even bible talk am, fear North
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by MikkySexy23(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:

Never.

Don't worry..But he will put someone there....
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2019
MikkySexy23:

Don't worry..But he will put someone there....
Your Tin-God is only useful in yoruba land. Sadly yoruba votes alone can't make him president of Nigeria.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by engrchykae(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
fxdee:
Which favour yoruba will return? because Obasanjo is never a yoruba candidate. He did nt win in his own state...Simply say you voted for the party and expect the party to return the favour.
so obasanjo isn't yoruba simply because ogun state refused to vote him.
anyway,if obasanjo can be president without the support of southwest,it shows that the southwest is inconsequential.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by tck2000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Na wa o, but Tinubu should have known this kind of stunt will play out at some point, and folks like Gbajabiamila, Fayemi, and other minions will not be able to assist Asiwaju in his quest.

The Norths are getting so thorough and daring. How can you be asking the nation to jettison rotational at this point in time when they are the greatest beneficiary of the structure.

It won't be long before we realize the Jonathan National Conference would have addressed these glaring injustice and greed.
nigeria
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Lydia696: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
You people should wait till then to see who and who will be there as a president of Nigeria
And stop calling name you don't know about
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by okefranci: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Who are you to be saying all these rubbish, Tinubu ko Tinuku ni,Yemi osinbajo is the voice of Nigeria and no one can change it
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Zeemam: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2019
We all know Tinubu can't be Nigeria President, so why the stress?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by durangokid: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Enimoney3:
Take it or leave it Senator Bola Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.... When Bihari was aspiring for second term you people bark like dogs. Eventually he emerged.
. Delusional statement, in the next hundred years Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria, but he can be president of iragbaji
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by durangokid: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

I remember how Igbos ran to the North to beg this clown not to beat and deport them back to their villages, this is the same clown they are celebrating today.

Igbos have zero principle and sense of worth, they get slapped over here and return the next day to get slapped on the other cheek.. grin
. Are you sure what you are saying, the igbos never ran to the north, it was the north that saw the trap laid by the igbos that made their Governors to apologise, they would have carry out their treat and see crises they wouldn't have bargained, no tribe can treathen the igbos anymore in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs / Governor Obaseki Wins Polling Unit / Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.